Hooflepoof

Maxi
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Heya everyone!
I've been with my boyfriend for a few months now, but I've known him for a few years. The longer I'm in the relationship with him, the more I think I wouldn't be able to live without being openly a little with my partner. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in bringing this up to their s/o, and if they have any advice for someone looking to bring it up.

Thank you!!

~Maxi

If you are sure about telling him. You know if it is tight.

I would find a time where you can tell him about this side of you.

Also think about what you want to get out of telling him. And be ready to answer questions.

Also give time for thing to be thought about.

Really hope its works out for you. Comming out is not easy at first but it better once your friend now.

My friends know that I am a Little and now they know what going on when I start looking at toys or shiny things.

Hugs

Reactions: Hooflepoof
There are already a lot of threads dealing with various suggestions how to tell. Try the search function in the upper right corner with keywords like "relation", "partner", "wife".
What works best for you depends on you and your boyfriend and on the ABDL parts you'll have to mention. Usually it's best to take your time to introduce it by taking "baby steps". In a private conversation, you might drop lines like you sometimes think back to your childhood, while shopping or watching tv say something like "isn't that thingy adorably cute" and watch the reaction. Depending on your ABDL history, you can start when you talk about memories from the past and tell how you played something ABDL-like and how that memory still is nice for you. These ways, you can slowly show some interest in the ABDL aspect without giving everything away. Once your bf is somewhat used to it, you can admit that actually there's still something more to it for you. Be clear that absolutely no real children are involved; this is a common concern.

Maybe this video is helpful for you.

• Love
Reactions: DippyDawg, littledreamers333 and siysiy
Two podcast series to go through to get hints on how not to screw up telling.

Love In Brief

Dream A Little

Check out the program high lights to find the right ones.

Good luck.

Coming out is journey with only one way ticket. There's a risk of no acceptance by your SO.

Everyone is pilot of his disaster.

Last edited:
I came out first to my bff. I asked her if she knew what a adult baby was, she had no idea. I'm an adult baby...... She was a little surpised, but then she remembered watching that NCIS show. We talked for hours about it, and she actually wanted to help me buy all my toys and diapers. It's a leap of faith, you never know who will except it, but since I have came out to everyone now, no one has told me it's wrong. Take that leap, You will be glad you did.

if you went too tell your bf maybe write it down on paper?

To thy own self be true. Ne er enter I to or continue with a serious relationship without BOTH partners being open and honest. If it is right for both of you then enjoy your growing love. If not, then you both know. And can a t accordingly
Best of luck

I would definitely recommend checking out the 'Dream a Little' podcast mentioned above. I think they have an episode called something like 'top 10 tips for telling your partner'.

I’m embarrassed of telling anyone I love diapers. Or having the courage to wear them outside too.

Maybe start by asking him if he has any "deep dark" secrets. Could be effective after a couple of rounds of adult beverage indulgence. Good luck!

DippyDawg said:
Maybe start by asking him if he has any "deep dark" secrets. Could be effective after a couple of rounds of adult beverage indulgence. Good luck!
I wanna wear one now but I’m embarrassed

ElPulpo said:
Maybe this video is helpful for you.
I LOVE littlelolikat! Her Youtube channel is a must see!

• Love
Reactions: littledreamers333 and ElPulpo
Back