How to be more little?

Elad92

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hey. I am hoping to get some advice on how I can explore my little side more and do more little things.

Currently I wear nappies, a onesie, have a dummy, get bathed, get fed a bottle and suckle my girlfriends/mummy's boobies.

What else can I do to feel more little? I guess I feel around the age of 3 when I get into that head space.

Any help or advice would be very greatly appreciated.

Thanks

You could always do little activities like coloring or playing with little toys and plushies or watching cartoons/little kid shows. For me different little outfits also make me feel little.

Thankyou for your suggestions lilkayden. I will definitely try them.

One thing I have done is coloring with my non-dominant hand. I'm a righty, so coloring with my left hand.

It doesn't have the dexterity that my right hand does. Combine that with how consumed you have to be to do that, kinda like when chrono kids color, I found my little space from there, because I was able to quiet every else for awhile.

BobaFettish said:
One thing I have done is coloring with my non-dominant hand. I'm a righty, so coloring with my left hand.

It doesn't have the dexterity that my right hand does. Combine that with how consumed you have to be to do that, kinda like when chrono kids color, I found my little space from there, because I was able to quiet every else for awhile.

I shall try that. I will get some colouring books this weekend. Thank you.

BobaFettish said:

That’s actually a really cool idea, because for me any time I’ve tried coloring while little it just felt kind of boring, bordering on dumb (for me, others mileage will vary), but I think that trying to use my left hand would completely transform the experience. Thanks!

Going back to OP, kid aged snacks are good, I have some blocks that I enjoy playing with, and of course you simply need to have stuffies to play and cuddle with. Aside from that; blanket forts, tickle fights and cartoons are all great starting additions. And then there’s all the things you can do (responsibly) outside of the home. Adventures to a zoo, amusement park, just a regular park, picnics in national parks. Just you know, be subtle in public.

Mombasa said:
That’s actually a really cool idea, because for me any time I’ve tried coloring while little it just felt kind of boring, bordering on dumb (for me, others mileage will vary), but I think that trying to use my left hand would completely transform the experience. Thanks!

Going back to OP, kid aged snacks are good, I have some blocks that I enjoy playing with, and of course you simply need to have stuffies to play and cuddle with. Aside from that; blanket forts, tickle fights and cartoons are all great starting additions. And then there’s all the things you can do (responsibly) outside of the home. Adventures to a zoo, amusement park, just a regular park, picnics in national parks. Just you know, be subtle in public.

Thank you Mombasa for your suggestions. I like the idea of going to the zoo. I do have one or two stuffies but definitely need to get more!!!

Back