Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
  7. Other
My mom knows about me being a little, and would probably be ok with it but I'm too nervous!
She handles the money and I'm not able to get a job at this point
Best way to approach this?

Awww i know youre having a tough time from reading your posts. If your mom understands how much of a tough time you’re having im sure she will do anything that would make you feel better.
Maybe if you explain how safe and happy it makes you feel and how afterwards you feel more confident and able to handle the world (if you’re anything like me), she’ll understand how important it is to you.

Sending you hugs and kisses

xxxxxxxxx

• Love
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor
You're an adult. Even if she's okay with it, there's a good chance she won't be okay with being involved in it, especially putting money into it when diapers can be quite costly. At this point in time I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be unwilling to provide you with any sort of allowance either. Do you have any money at all? Could you get a part time job? Many people are in your position and you may just have to make do with what you have now (makeshift diapers, etc.)

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Topex said:
You're an adult. Even if she's okay with it, there's a good chance she won't be okay with being involved in it, especially putting money into it when diapers can be quite costly. At this point in time I wouldn't be surprised if she'd be unwilling to provide you with any sort of allowance either. Do you have any money at all? Could you get a part time job? Many people are in your position and you may just have to make do with what you have now (makeshift diapers, etc.)
One has to assume that if he needs to ask for diapers, he is not an adult.

edit: see how he says she handles the money and he can't get a job at this point. That assumes he is under 15 on this 18+ forum.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: JaysonTheRegressor and Jonnythepony
Nyreal said:

edit: see how he says she handles the money and he can't get a job at this point. That assumes he is under 15 on this 18+ forum.

Uhm i dont mean to speak for him but i know he has health problems and a complicated medical history, so please keep your assumptions to yourself.

• Love
Nyreal said:

No I am 18, just juggling school and a lot of house work. I can't handle a job too.

Weirdly I wasn't interested in nappies at all when I was a kid. I was into wetting and pooing my normal underwear and buying actual nappies didn't even occur until I was an adult so you could try just using your underwear.

Last edited:
I think an allowance is the best answer to this situation. Everyone should have access to some discretionary money. Whether a reasonable allowance is enough to support your diaper habit is a different question.

Reactions: crooke3
To all those talking about allowance I've never had any source of that in my whole life. I've never had a dollar on my person

JaysonTheRegressor said:
To all those talking about allowance I've never had any source of that in my whole life. I've never had a dollar on my person
It's high time.

JaysonTheRegressor said:

Hm... in my experience, if you cant work you should think about a hustle. There are ways to make money that dont mean getting a job, just takes creativity. I used to take photos for local bands and nightclubs. But thats not really advice, its just what worked for me. It gave me a little cash which gave me a little independence.

Its only since i got my own place and a good income that i finally have the ability to embrace my little side, and i sort of like it that way. I know its been so long repressing these feelings and thats bad, but i also feel like i earned it and im ready and im sure. Still jealous of people like you that figured yourself out early though.

I guess all i can say is dont worry. Nothing bad will happen if you wait. Look after yourself and love yourself and be good to yourself, keep breathing and keep believing in yourself, pretty soon you will have everything you’re desperate for.

• Love
I think you should handle buying your own diapers. Asking your mother to buy you diapers ween you don't have a medical need for it is not right in my opinion

When I went to school I juggled multiple jobs and full-time school. I bought my own diapers. Just sayin'.

• Angry
Maybe you could cut lawns for money? Fall is coming and lots of people would pay someone to rake and get rid of leaves.

dogboy said:
Maybe you could cut lawns for money? Fall is coming and lots of people would pay someone to rake and get rid of leaves.
As much as I love that idea I live in an apartment complex ):

bambinobaby said:
When I went to school I juggled multiple jobs and full-time school. I bought my own diapers. Just sayin'.
Well maybe this isn't about you. Woop de fucking do, good for you.
You're not me, luckily. You don't have a single clue what I'm going through and have been my whole life.

Thank you everyone for the KIND replies. I'll ask her for money for something I would really like once we not struggling to feed ourselves.

Reactions: crooke3
JaysonTheRegressor said:
As much as I love that idea I live in an apartment complex ):
You can't walk or take the bus 10 or 15 or 20 minutes to somewhere that does?

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Well maybe this isn't about you. Woop de fucking do, good for you.
You're not me, luckily. You don't have a single clue what I'm going through and have been my whole life.
This rude response really isn't warranted. I know a lot of people who are in situations like yours and worse who juggled jobs throughout school to support themselves and their families. In your position getting a part time job or two really isn't a stretch, it's more a matter of motivation

Last edited:
Reactions: DprEffect
Back