how to accept diaper wearing

verypadded

Underwear and diapers serve the same purpose
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I need diapers and I need to stop trying to run away from it. sometimes I don’t want to wear a diaper.

most the time im okay with wearing diapers, but other times I would prefer underwear.

and then I wet the bed. And ruin clothes.

I just got a new mattress and I can’t ruin this one. How do you wear a diaper everyday and every night? I need to make the switch I wet too much

How do I wear one every day and night? I put one on. Also not having anything else to put on helps.

Reactions: LilChippers and verypadded
ronnieM said:
How do I wear one every day and night? I put one on. Also not having anything else to put on helps.
it’s about time I throw away all my underwear. can’t go 1 road trip without leaking

verypadded said:
Can’t go on one road trip without leaking. Sometimes I don’t want to wear a diaper. Other times I would prefer underwear and then I wet the bed and ruin clothes.
I've been ordering and am continuing to order sample packages of various brands of diapers containing anywhere from one to 16 diapers each. Diapers, being cut differently, hug your groin with different degrees of snugness, directly affecting the amount of leakage happening. Because I poop in my diaper, leaking poop is a serious matter. So, I anticipate finding a better-fitting diaper that will leak less. Also, I have plastic pants helpful in containing leakage. Your experience with underwear can be something to be looked at as learning through painful experience that you must diaper up 24/7 like I do, forever ending the practice of wearing only underwear because it's too risky to wet the bed and ruin your clothes again.

Last edited:
Reactions: verypadded
verypadded said:
I need diapers and I need to stop trying to run away from it. sometimes I don’t want to wear a diaper.

most the time im okay with wearing diapers, but other times I would prefer underwear.

and then I wet the bed. And ruin clothes.

I just got a new mattress and I can’t ruin this one. How do you wear a diaper everyday and every night? I need to make the switch I wet too much
Tumblr_l_1147130371595280.jpg

Reactions: Dinotopian2002, LilChippers, jamiejamie and 10 others
Ultimately, it takes a lot of time and practice, for some more than others. A number of us here have all come to terms with it at one point or another. In your case, I’d strongly suggest making a list of pros and cons and see which outweighs the others. To me, it sounds like wearing would be beneficial for you, but at the same time I’m not you, and I can’t make that judgement for you. It’s just something you need to be patient with and eventually you’ll come around to it.

its easy, its your body you get to chose what you use for underwear if you don't have a choice in being padded you view it the way you want to view it, free will isn't just an excuse people its a fundamental law of reality :3

I tossed out all my underwear when I went 24/7. I had no choice it is either a diaper or wet pants. Look at it like this would you rather someone looking at you and asking them selves does he maybe have a diaper on I can't really tell, or would you rather someone looking at your urine soaked wet jeans and say man that dude needs a diaper on. I mean if you are loosing body fluids against your will daily then it is time to go 24/7. depending on how bad there are pull ups and pad pant systems that can help a lot too. Tena super plus for men is a real good absorbent pull up for men that is pretty comfortable for the most part.

For me it became a matter of habit. I don't actually wet the bed but I feel naked if I don't wear one to bed each night. Meaning even if I am dead tired I'll still find the time and effort to put one on. And when I do realise that I get to put one on it always lights up my mood.

Reactions: paddedbum91 and verypadded
Diaperman95 said it well, you’ve got a choice, either walk around wet, and/or messy if that’s part of your incontinence, or wear something to contain your bodily emissions. This was the choice that I was faced with over 6 years ago. At first I felt much like you, but when I realized that I’d probably be in this situation for the remainder of my life it was time for an attitude adjustment. I knew from past experience that things, or people, that I dread are miserable for me to deal with. I didn’t need this for the rest of my life so I made the conscious decision to embrace my diapers and be thankful that I wasn’t afflicted with this condition 50 years ago, when I was a teenager. The attitude towards those with IC were far less understanding back then and the available products were far less ubiquitous. In my case it helps somewhere that I’ve had an affinity for plastic pants since toddlerhood, but diapers were never an interest. Once I had this change of attitude, and embraced the diapers that help me to manage my condition, I found it to be far easier to live with. Give it an honest try, you’ve got nothing to lose but your disgust with your situation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Diaperman95 and verypadded
And absolutely put a waterproof cover on the new mattress. Top it with a soft, absorbent mattre4ss pad. No matter how good the diaper, there will eventually be a leak.

Reactions: Diaperman95, Zeke and verypadded
I don't know if this is helpful, but one thing that's helped me get excited about wearing diapers is finding ones with a design that I actually like. That way it feels more fun and personal. And when you are wearing something that is your style and makes you feel cute, that can encourage you to wear something more. Treat them like your regular clothes and find something that is you like just like any other article of clothing.

Reactions: Napincolove, Diaperman95, Zeke and 1 other person
Back