How the longest time wearing the same diaper?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've always been IC. Now that I'm older I try to change myself when I can. Usually I change in the morning after I've been sleeping. But when I was a teenager sometimes I wouldn't change for hours. Even with a dirty diaper. The longest was when I put on a clean diaper on Friday night and wouldn't change until Sunday morning (~36 hours). Yeah, I was lazy and an angstful teenager.

How long did you do this?

Reactions: Diprs2
On an 8 hour trip up to and again as a return from a remote cabin, I wore a MegaMax for 8+ hours. That was unpleasant, but it got me there and back.

Normally I change first thing in the morning (maybe 3-4 hours after wet), or within a couple of hours during the day. I don't like to have the lingering urine smell that develops. If I have plastic pants on, I might go for longer when away from home.

When a fecal accident, I change immediately (at least when at home).

The longest I was stuck in a diaper was a boosted megamax and it was for about 26 hours.... Yep it kinda sucked but that's what happens with poor planning.

greatlake5 said:
I've always been IC. Now that I'm older I try to change myself when I can. Usually I change in the morning after I've been sleeping. But when I was a teenager sometimes I wouldn't change for hours. Even with a dirty diaper. The longest was when I put on a clean diaper on Friday night and wouldn't change until Sunday morning (~36 hours). Yeah, I was lazy and an angstful teenager.

I'm permanently urinary incontinent, and i change around every 6 hours. I try not to mess in my diaper, but if i do i change immediately and take a bath. I have OCD and could never sit in a messy diaper for hours on end, that can't be a good thing to do. It could lead to a UTI?

slimjiminy said:
I wore a MegaMax for 8+ hours

slimjiminy said:
a diaper was a boosted megamax
I've tried MegaMax. They do work but I didn't like the way they clump. Typically I wear a good quality diaper and with a booster (for sleeping and a day when I can't get changed for a longer day). I use Confidry 24/7 and they work only as good as MegaMax.

Wearing while sleeping can length the time I change. Using a booster helps. I will wear a booster with my diaper during the day when I know I won't be changing when I need to. Going 12 hours is my limit.

When I was a lazy teenager I would wear the same diaper for hours (sometimes days). I know now not to do that (diaper rash).

Qwefghjnvcybmvnvnvdwtijhf said:
Coll.me
Please
Troll account = reported.

Reactions: Cammer
12 hours
hated it. But was at outdoor event and couldn't change
I normally change every 4 hours or so

Reactions: Diprs2 and slimjiminy
greatlake5 said:

I once spent a day in my diaper, but when I woke up, my diaper was about to explode

Reactions: Diprs2 and MaxSyd
Back