How the longest time wearing the same diaper?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I've always been IC. Now that I'm older I try to change myself when I can. Usually I change in the morning after I've been sleeping. But when I was a teenager sometimes I wouldn't change for hours. Even with a dirty diaper. The longest was when I put on a clean diaper on Friday night and wouldn't change until Sunday morning (~36 hours). Yeah, I was lazy and an angstful teenager.

How long did you do this?

slimjiminy

Diabetes, type-2
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
On an 8 hour trip up to and again as a return from a remote cabin, I wore a MegaMax for 8+ hours. That was unpleasant, but it got me there and back.

Normally I change first thing in the morning (maybe 3-4 hours after wet), or within a couple of hours during the day. I don't like to have the lingering urine smell that develops. If I have plastic pants on, I might go for longer when away from home.

When a fecal accident, I change immediately (at least when at home).

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The longest I was stuck in a diaper was a boosted megamax and it was for about 26 hours.... Yep it kinda sucked but that's what happens with poor planning.

LittleEnigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
greatlake5 said:
I've always been IC. Now that I'm older I try to change myself when I can. Usually I change in the morning after I've been sleeping. But when I was a teenager sometimes I wouldn't change for hours. Even with a dirty diaper. The longest was when I put on a clean diaper on Friday night and wouldn't change until Sunday morning (~36 hours). Yeah, I was lazy and an angstful teenager.

I'm permanently urinary incontinent, and i change around every 6 hours. I try not to mess in my diaper, but if i do i change immediately and take a bath. I have OCD and could never sit in a messy diaper for hours on end, that can't be a good thing to do. It could lead to a UTI?

greatlake5

Profoundly incontinent since the beginning.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
slimjiminy said:
I wore a MegaMax for 8+ hours

slimjiminy said:
a diaper was a boosted megamax
I've tried MegaMax. They do work but I didn't like the way they clump. Typically I wear a good quality diaper and with a booster (for sleeping and a day when I can't get changed for a longer day). I use Confidry 24/7 and they work only as good as MegaMax.

Wearing while sleeping can length the time I change. Using a booster helps. I will wear a booster with my diaper during the day when I know I won't be changing when I need to. Going 12 hours is my limit.

When I was a lazy teenager I would wear the same diaper for hours (sometimes days). I know now not to do that (diaper rash).

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Qwefghjnvcybmvnvnvdwtijhf said:
Coll.me
Please
Troll account = reported.

Reactions: Cammer

SparkyDog

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
12 hours
hated it. But was at outdoor event and couldn't change
I normally change every 4 hours or so

Reactions: slimjiminy

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
greatlake5 said:

I once spent a day in my diaper, but when I woke up, my diaper was about to explode

Reactions: MaxSyd