• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Just wondering how tall everyone is.....I'm between 6'1" and 6'3" depending on which lineup I'm in.....

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
5'10'', I think. Apparently that's pretty much dead on average, but I always feel like such a shortass.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'm right at 6'1" now. I lost a half inch when I crushed a vertebra in my lower back in a dirtbike mishap.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm right at 5'6"...

I think your poll is going to look really skewed. If I had to guess I'd say most teens/adults in the world are between 5'6" and 6'... so you are going to get a ton of votes for that and fewer for the outlyers... it's not really going to give good data as to how tall people are, as there is a heck of a difference between 5'6" and 6'.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I'm 5'6".

I don't like the denominations of the poll either. You need more around the average, otherwise you won't get enough distinction and the vast majority of people will fall into one or two categories. I would suggest most of it is okay but around the mean height changing the poll to have groups of just 2 or 3 inches so we can see more variation. For example, around my age the vast majority of males my age or older (or even 1 or 2 years younger) I come across are taller than me, yet I fall into the group containing the majority of people. Either the people I come across are unusually tall or your poll will be missing out on a lot of the variation in height. There latter of these seems more likely.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I didn't know DF was that short, either!

I'm 5'9 or 5'10. Never really figured out which one.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
5'4" going on 5'5". I wish I was just a bit taller.

M

maddi

I'm shorter than nearly all my friends, but apparently average height for a woman... 5'4"

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Some of you all are shorter than I thought...I'm about 6'

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I'm 175 cm...that translates to 5' 8 1/2"

Peachy

I

InnocenceAlone

Im 5'3'' T^T and Ill stay that height forever! No fair! XD

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I am 5' 4" and 110 lbs. I shot up early in life, I was the tallest in my class, untill I hit the 7th grade, then eveyone shot by me.

And you guessed it, then I was the shortest in my class, people do think your younger when you shorter, I was always being carded well into my late 30's.

Last edited:

PupKommodore

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Yeah, I'm about 5'10" as well. I'd say by the time I stop growing I might be somewhere between 6' or 6'1"

Tay

Role
  1. Other
5'4 and 98-118 lbs, depending on the day, to answer the question that often follows a height poll.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm right at the high end of average I guess. I'm 5'11 or 6'0" even, somewhere right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.