How should I bring up being an adult baby to my boyfriend?

Bluebell742

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Hi everyone. I'm very new to this. I got interested in being an adult baby when a friend of mine (who is an AB/DL) chatted to me about it. I heard of it before, but I never got interested until this conversation. I really like the idea of being taken care of in that sort of way, but it's not a sexual thing for me.

Now, there's the subject of my boyfriend. We've been together for a month, so our relationship is very new. He's got DID (dissociative identity disorder) and though we already discussed some of our kinks, this obviously wasn't one of mine until very recently. Considering how open-minded he seems, I was just going to casually mention it in conversation and gauge his reaction that way, but one of his alters says he hates that sort of stuff, even though the alter says that he'd never tell me that. This makes me more nervous, and makes me think that the conversation will have to be more serious than intended.

Now, if this was me in this situation, I'd want to be told early. My ex boyfriend told me within weeks of our relationship starting that he was a crossdresser, and I really appreciated the honesty and the honor that was been given to me as the only person who knew about that side of him. Therefore, I really want to be honest with my boyfriend about me potentially being an adult baby, but the conversation with his alter got me really scared. What should I do? Thanks for any advice.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd certainly have 'the conversation' or drop your hint as early as practical; you'll at least know whether he's receptive or not. I'm not sure you know him or his other identities well enough to understand what "that sort of stuff" really means.

Being deep into a relationship and discovering your partner is wholly disapproving or unwilling to care for you isn't the worst thing in the world, but having multiple partners (in one body) refusing to even consider AB play probably ranks up there with other things that are.

You're early enough in the relationship that you can still move on if you choose to without any long-term effect.

Bluebell742

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Thank you for your reply! That's true, but I'm only with one of the personalities. The rest are just friends. I'm just worried that I'll get judged for being who I am. I'm not worried about whether my partner will participate or not. I just don't want to surprise him after things get really serious. I know leaving it too late can cause feelings of betrayal for the other person.