SparkyDog

Full Time U-IC DL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Speedy or slowly?

So including cleaning which takes me 1-2 minutes. Putting on the new diaper takes no time at all, 10 seconds max.

Last edited:
I could do with a speedy change at the moment...But so cosy in bed 😔😔

Reactions: Deleted member 68367
I never really timed a diaper change.
Wet diaper, fairly quick. Messy diaper, changing time really depends on how messy.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and SparkyDog
I'm going to time myself now. Just a min. lol.

No really. I'm going to time myself from naked to putting it on. But are we counting on pulling it out of the bag, etc.?

I'll time both.

Okay, 34 sec. Pulling it out, prepping it, and putting my ass on it. Now to resume....

1:38 and (67 of them MILI- sec. Things to the right trying to get to ":39" but HA! I hit the button!) Counted. But is it fair I started laughing midway???!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua and Pika123
Wondercrinkee said:
I'm going to time myself now. Just a min. lol.

No really. I'm going to time myself from naked to putting it on. But are we counting on pulling it out of the bag, etc.?

I'll time both.

Okay, 34 sec. Pulling it out, prepping it, and putting my ass on it. Now to resume....

1:38 and (67 of them MILI- sec. Things to the right trying to get to ":39" but HA! I hit the button!) Counted. But is it fair I started laughing midway???!!!!
I like how scientific you went about it

• Haha
Reactions: Pika123 and Woncrinklz
I said 3 to 4 minutes as an average but if I don't take a shower and just use wipes (which I would do for pee only), it takes less than 3 minutes.

However, if I have pooped my diaper, it will take more than 5 minutes since I will take a shower.

Reactions: DiaperDiva and GatoChihuahua
I have three support workers who change my wet nappies.

I'll usually do it in a couple minutes if I'm wearing for an extended period of time and actually wear multiple diapers. Recently, I haven't been doing that much, though. I don't usually mess, and when I do it takes considerably longer, but by that point I usually don't bother putting another diaper on.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
Depends on state of my nappy.
Terry cloth take longer
Always careful with skin care

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
toddler said:
I have three support workers who change my wet nappies.
Fair enough, but how long does it take? 🙂

Kind of a weird question, if you ask me

I try as soon a possible, when I get the heavy feeling I try to change as soon as I can !

Rita said:
I try as soon a possible, when I get the heavy feeling I try to change as soon as I can !
I think the originator meant how fast do you do the actual change for reasons I don't quite get.

Ahhhhhhh I see a new sport on the horizon, speed self diapering, could be an Olympic sport. Timed to the 100th of a sec.

I personally enjoy the diapering process. Even fro "just" wet diapees it can take several minutes, since I need to wipe properly, powder up, make sure the fit is perfect, allign the tapes correctly... also there really isn't a reason to rush it, is there... 🤭

But I rather take my time than to get rashes, UTIs, leak because of poor tapejob, etc. 😊

oldpppants said:
I think the originator meant how fast do you do the actual change for reasons I don't quite get.
I was just curious. Conversation starter
I don't get some other thread questions on here
sorry you didn't get this one

When is a first diaper, then it is inside 30 sec.
If it is changing into new diaper from wet diaper, then it is around 2 min.
I I needed diaper for no.2, then it is more time, shower included.If no possibility for shower, then cleanup takes around5-10 min.

Reactions: Diaperpee8
I can be in a wet diaper for as long as 8-12 hours depending on the day, circumstances, and amount of wetting. I always use several drops of scented oil in my diaper to keep me smelling fresh. I wear and wet at work and have never had a problem with being caught or offensive. I can be in a messy diaper for as long as 1-4 hours, but never at work. If it's not obvious, I enjoy the feeling of being wet and messy.

I like to enjoy the process
Lay down, untape, unfold, legs up, wipe up, take soggy nappy away, place fresh nappy underneath me, legs down, powder up, and tape up
So a good few minutes to make sure i'm cleaned up and properly changed to avoid nappy rash, so nuh need to rush ^.^

Reactions: wearforsafety
Back