How ouch is your bank account

Status
Not open for further replies.

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
300 now, xero in 3 days, then $4000 in a week or so, then 0 about a day later, then +-50 till $6000 in july.......then 0 a week after

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
A little less than $100, but I have money here at home.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
My bank account is alive and kicking. And if I don't have to shell out 1,300 Euros in late income tax again this year, it'll be alive and kicking for the weeks to come.

For me- 2k but will go down down down due to prom...and then the stuff after prom will make it go down even more.
[...]FullMetal
I never quite understood this whole prom thing, but why would you spend $2,000 on a night out? And what's the after-prom expenses? Baby clothes and baby furniture?

Peachy

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
after prom expenses = paternity suits.

Prom is about creating memories. Making a big deal about something. Wearing a suit, hiring a limo, dancing cheek to cheek with your date. Kicking it 'oldschool' - celebrating according to tradition, which I think has some value. There are downsides: the pressure to get a date and the social stigma of failure to do so, the expense, and having buckets of blood poured on you if you are especially geeky.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
It's zipadeedooda (nada) for me in my bank account right now....

:blowup:

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
About 3K. Mainly from Ebay too..

But I don't access that account from this computer, so don't bother trying...

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i reserve myself from answering this, but what i do have is all going to pay up previous bills, an old credit card, a working car, and a new apartment. whatever i have left over is going into upgrading Tabby and my computers.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Asking this in a public forum :tongueout:

In that case I'll just answer, enough. Maybe in the VIP section I'd think about answering this one but as I now can't even get in there I can forget that for now even.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
Why did some one hit my Reputation in this forum?!? If anyone is actually wondering about what happened, Kevin got a hold of my acc and he saw that Nick was on... so dont blame me for that crap when I took care of the situation... And dont EVER let monkey moejo back on, he doesnt need to be on to begin with, he's just some asshole from school thats doing it to try to get me in trouble... who ever removed my rep needs to realise you cant take rep like that in here, im goin' to Moo about this.

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'll just say this, my account is alot lower than what I'd like it to be (Having a hard time getting hired where I live due to stereotypical BS).

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hehe i ain't giving a figure, but a student loan + weekend airport job = a happy Dash :)

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Ohhhhh, it's ouch alright. I owe a friend 50 pounds stirling, I need to reserve 80 USD for a Greyhound ticket, I need to pay utilities, plus basic stuff like eating. Bleahhhhh. Ouch ouch ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.