How open are you about your ABDL Side?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well not everyone is such a nightmare when it comes to Diapers, but I know those people are out there, so it's not like I openly tell everyone.

I treat work like somebody should, I'm 100% serious and committed to my job, and the company I work at now would be foolish if they found out about my ABDL Side and chose to hold it against me, that being said they would never find out about my ABDL Side, at worse it would be about Diapers and that's it, and then I could turn that around and say it's a medical issue and I went to the doctor and I'm handling it.

Then again I dont wear diapers at work anyways and nobody is blasting my secrets online to everybody.

I told my gf of 2 years in early October and have been diapered at home every day since! Just gotta make sure you trust the person and communicate it in the right way.

Reactions: littlemoosey
I've been extremely closed about it. I've only told a good friend which I'm sure doesn't care but other than that, I keep it an extreme secret. I wish I could get to know some other ABDLs. I've tried fetlife but they don't seem to be really friendly. If I ever get into a romantic relationship I don't know what I'd say cause I can't keep it a secret for my entire life.

PrisonMike said:
I've been extremely closed about it. I've only told a good friend which I'm sure doesn't care but other than that, I keep it an extreme secret. I wish I could get to know some other ABDLs. I've tried fetlife but they don't seem to be really friendly. If I ever get into a romantic relationship I don't know what I'd say cause I can't keep it a secret for my entire life.

well, wait till you have been in a relationship for a bit, and think about the long term potential. If it is someone you just enjoy spending time with but cant see yourself settling down with... don't go there, remember the expression " a woman scorned".

Friends know and we talk about
My parents know but we agreed to pretend like they don't
It's ideal for me.

There are different levels for different people, the only person who knows the full extent is my husband.

People at work and acquaintances know that I love childish things (like I have a teddy bear on my desk, I color disney pictures and they know that I don't really do anything they like to do.)

My in-laws are the people that know the least to be honest because they are somewhat judgy people.

General strangers, I honestly couldn't care less what they think. I wear my kiddie clothes when we go out and carry mister bear with me. I have a Dory cup that I use a lot even when out in public. Honestly I think I'm more open with people that I don't know than people that I do know.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and BusyBritches
I'm very open about it.

Since I've come to terms that I am a little and majority of people have found out because I was outed at work.

I have found it much more easier just to be myself.

That's not to say that I walk around in just a diaper and t-shirt. Shouting on a little to everybody.

But when people get to know me they soon realise I have a childlike personality and can be very mischievous and playful.

Reactions: LittleAndrea
First, I told my best friend three years ago. She encourage me to live my dream, several months later, she gave me my first bottle, we don't see each other that often. Almost a year later, I decided to come out to family and friends, so my friend took me to Walmart baby shopping. We got back to my house, she quickly put me in just a diaper, and she baby sat me, giving me my bottle when I was done playing with my toys. Now most people know, and no one cares. I'm little most of the day at home now, and loving it!

Reactions: siysiy and littlemoosey
I am very open about it. Those who know me on FB and the forums know the details. In real life I don't hide it and when asked I explain it all. Surprisingly not many people ask. I guess they assume I am only a brony and leave it at that.

Last edited:
Whatever your secret kink is, keep it private. Have an excuse if anyone notices anything. My thing is crossdressing. I have a room full of clothes on racks. The door is always locked. If it wasn't and someone opened it and saw my stuff, my excuse is that I'm holding clothing for a friend who got a great assignment in another country for a year and that sound plausible. A pacifier can be explained by its use as a cigarette or food substitute. The diapers are the easiest to explain. I'm older than dirt.

Semi-open? Work doesn't know and prefer they didn't but I expect people will find out some how, it's less stressful that way. It's not a big deal nor any of their business.

Outside of work I'm basically 24/7 diapered now as long as we have the money. Family knows from an accident but they don't care, was even told I SHOULD feel comfortable in my own home about myself, that really helped.

Some friends know, some don't. If they find out, oh well. if they break of the friendship for something as silly as this then I wouldn't want that person as a friend anyways.

I'm pretty open about it. Some coworkers know. Their quote was, "That's... really not that weird." But I work in an industry and office that has a high concentration of non-neurotypical people.

I told my new girl friend that I was an abdl before we even met, when we were just texting. When I went to visit her, after a couple of days she went out and bought some Gerber flat diapers, pins, wipes, powder, and lotion. They were too small so we went and got 6 yards of birdseye fabric and she made some diapers for me. Now when I'm visiting her, while I take a shower at night she lays out a diaper for me and then either powders or lotions me and diapers me all ready for bed. She was looking for an ANR and found an ABDL. We now enjoy the nursing and diapers together.

Seasonedcitizen said:
Whatever your secret kink is, keep it private. Have an excuse if anyone notices anything. My thing is crossdressing. I have a room full of clothes on racks. The door is always locked. If it wasn't and someone opened it and saw my stuff, my excuse is that I'm holding clothing for a friend who got a great assignment in another country for a year and that sound plausible. A pacifier can be explained by its use as a cigarette or food substitute. The diapers are the easiest to explain. I'm older than dirt.
It's different from being a diaper kink/fetish versus being an ab or dl. Similar with someone being gay, nobody wants to know about their sex life but it's a different matter with them being able to openly live the way they are.

this sissy baby is very open about its AB/DL now, after rectal cancer, this sissy is 100% incontinent, and no longer cares that people know this sissy is diapered (permanently)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back