How old were you when you were potty trained?

As the title asks. Not including bedwetting or accidents, but just out of diapers during the day.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Just wanted a demographic, as usual. I'm probably an outlier here, as I had just turned seven when I was finally trained. (Long story, feel free to ask me but I don't feel like posting it here.) How about you?

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]Daytime was fairly average @ 3 years.[/font]

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I was about four or five until I was potty trained. My mom sent me to preschool in diapers and just didn't tell the teachers

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I was pottytrained by the age of 4...And had accidents until 5-ish..
(So after that I never wore diapers....not until later on related to my accident at the age of 10.)

Cayde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
i dont know the age but i want to but i dont know how to ask what age i was potty trained

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
2.5 to 3 years.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was potty train at 2 years old because I've Cerebral Palsy so I went to a special school and all students need to be potty train to attend that school.

E

Elli

20 months. Early, huh? And they had me pooping in the potty from 10 months. I've seen the photos!

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The attempt was made at age 2 but I was not dry during the day until well past my 4th birthday. I was not dry at night until after I turned 9.

WhiteWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
  2. Private
I remember my mother bragging to one of her boyfriends infront of his son that i was potty trained by the time i was two (I believe she said before but not completely certain as i was apparently walking and talking normally with only few word errors) And supprisingly not once have i wet my bed or pants since then.

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
I was a real late bloomer! >4 here, maybe even right before I was 5. Or hell, I'll have to ask my mother, maybe it was even later than that.

My parents got a [violent] divorce when I was four. So things didn't really take off for me.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
Pretty early, as far as I can remember. Probably before 2 y/o, or not very long after that. I hated being put in diapers! :tongueout:

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
I was four or almost four. (not sure exactly) And I know I wasn't easy to train! Though I eventually gave in to bribes (candy, toys, etc.), encouragement (be a big kid! be like your parents. etc.) and threats (kids will make fun of you if you're not potty trained) and such. So many pressures :laugh:

I swear there was an offer that I could still wear diapers whenever I wanted, but I was probably too embarrassed to ask to do so or something. Either that or there were none left, or I was so proud of myself that I didn't care how great it was to wear diapers. I mean, how many kids aren't proud of themselves after training? (whether they liked diapers or not) Not too many at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.