How old were you when you started using diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Isn't it incredible how young some of us were when we knew we liked wearing diapers? I was four; I was fascinated by my baby cousin's diaper changes, and pretty soon after that I started stealing (and wearing!) her diapers whenever we'd visit my aunt and uncle's place. Eventually I got caught, and I pushed my diaper love to the furthest recesses of my brain...only for it to come out again in my early 20s. I bought my first adult diapers at 23 and I've been wearing more-or-less regularly for almost a decade.

Ah yes, I believe being around my infant second cousin when I was 3 and 4 was the original source of my diaper interest.

AAO

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can't ever remember not liking diapers. My earliest memory is putting my Cabbage Patch Doll's diaper in my underwear and putting my overalls on over that. I think I was about 5.

I started taking some of my youngest brother's diapers from 10-13. Then the day I turned 16 I got my license and drove straight to Wal-Mart after school and bought a Depends sample pack.

I bought a pack or two during high school. Then when I got to college I had my own room and it was on from there. Thought I could give it up when I got married, but I couldn't. Told my wife and to my surprise she was completely fine with it.

JoeMiller

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know looking back on it there was an interest from about 10, but I didn't buy any till I was 19.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I think I was around 12 when I started sneaking diapers from younger cousins to wear with my underwear, and then bought depends when I was 17. Now I order online exclusively.

Doctorwalrus

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was about 11 when i started.

i was goofing off and tried one on and i liked it a lot and thats how it started

Ive always had an interest in diapers. I was toilet trained when i was five and my favorite show was Rugrats

xBabyDJx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I started having diaper interests at 12, but was still in diapers from ages 3-8.

JOCKMAN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It was when I was 8. Though horrified at wetting my friend's bed at a sleepover, his mother putting me in protective undergarments, albeit embarassing, gave me my first dose of security at not caring if I had an accdent or not while sleeping. I had the plastic cover on my bed until I was 11 but was never sure why my mom wanted it left on unless she wa afraid I might still have an accident. In a way I liked this security also of not staining my mattress if I did have a nightime accident.

Once in college and I had several nightime accidents it was easy to start wearing protection again (it helped that my roomate and the housing couselor advocated it to me). The security feelings came back quickly so at age 18 / 19 it re-started on a continual basis for me.

KaloAllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
It was when I was 8. Though horrified at wetting my friend's bed at a sleepover, his mother putting me in protective undergarments, albeit embarassing, gave me my first dose of security at not caring if I had an accdent or not while sleeping. I had the plastic cover on my bed until I was 11 but was never sure why my mom wanted it left on unless she wa afraid I might still have an accident. In a way I liked this security also of not staining my mattress if I did have a nightime accident.

Once in college and I had several nightime accidents it was easy to start wearing protection again (it helped that my roomate and the housing couselor advocated it to me). The security feelings came back quickly so at age 18 / 19 it re-started on a continual basis for me.

Glad you had support in college.

wayz2plzu

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I remember starting to wear diapers (other than at baby level) at the age of 17. Haven't regretted it since. In fact, I prefer the security of a diaper knowing if an accident is inevitable, I never have to worry about messing my clothes.

willtehdl

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My first wear was a vivid childhood memory i have of asking my mother to put one of my little brothers diapers on me and I ran around the backyard, I must've been about seven. Next was when I was 14 and i found some child's diapers with Minnie mouse graphics on them that I duck taped to my body (creepy). Finally when I was 16 I got barely enough courage to buy one and almost ran home from the pharmacy, somewhat like that scene from the original Willy Wonka where he finds the ticket. On and off since then

Foxbody

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was pretty young... probably 6 for my first memory of wanting to wear a diaper, although my mom said I wasn't potty trained until I was 4 because i never wanted to use the toilet. I remember putting on all of my underwear for the bulk feeling. Later I started taking my mom's and sister's maxi pads and putting them in my underwear. Around 15 I rode my bike to the grocery store to buy Depends a few times. During college I didn't wear much as I still lived with my parents and the moved into a house with some friends. I then joined the Air Force shortly after getting my Associate's and wasn't able to wear for 2 years during basic training, tech school and living in the dorms on base. Once I moved off base into an apartment I started wearing more but my brother moved in with me from Arizona so I had to sneak around. After 5 years, he finally moved out and I have my house to myself so I've been wearing basically every day since. I love it!

Wheelie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I started liking diapers after finding leftover Pampers in a closet when I was about 5. I still remember my mom giggling while I struggled to try to put it on. The next thing I knew my mom taped the diaper on for me, and I got to spend the entire day deeply enjoying the sensations the soft padding was giving to me. It's like that experience deeply ingrained the kink that would never go away.

I never got to wear real ones much after that except for those rare finds while playing in the tenant shared basement in our apartment building. My only outlet was making my own, which was pretty much just pulling a plastic bag up between my legs that created a snug feeling along with hearing that diaper crinkle. When I was 11, I discovered orgasms. Shortly after that I found much joy in wearing my mom's maxi-pads. They were like mini-diapers, and putting them in my underwear brought me back to the sensation I felt with that first diaper. Obviously my awakening to my sexuality and tease of "diaper" sensations from my mom's pads left me really wanting to be in diapers again.

When I was 16, I randomly tried diapers again. I rode my bicycle to the store and bought some pampers, but they weren't even close to being able to fit. If I only realized there was such a thing as adult diapers, I would've definitely bought some!

My access to diapers changed at 19 when I had an injury that resulted in my needing a wheelchair to get around. I couldn't walk, and I was also incontinent. At rehab facilities they manage incontinence by using condom catheters and drainage bags. I figured they avoid diapers because it requires more changing, and I think people in general have a negative association with diapers and being a "baby." It's about the "dignity." However, I kept getting frequent irritations down there that would take a long time to heal, along with plenty of leaks that I was getting sick of. During one of my irritations, one of my nurses asked me if I was willing to try diapers for a while. Just her asking me sent a flush of embarrassment along with a wave of excitement through my mind and body that I still remember to this day. I almost said no because I thought I'd be embarrassed by wearing diapers to therapy, but I think realizing that it was now "acceptable" for me to be in diapers helped squelch that feeling. If anything I think they helped ease the other frustrations I was feeling while adjusting to my new life. Additionally, the diapers created that amazingly intense feeling of sexual stimulation, which at first I had feared was gone forever with my injury. I've been in diapers since then pretty much 24/7. I still use the condom catheter & drainage bag when I know I be able to change for the next 12 hours.

So, at 19 I started using diapers out of need, yet I love needing them and being in them. The other convenience factor about needing them is that I don't have to worry about hiding them, where in the past I would get to panic if I thought someone was going to find out I was wearing pads. Sounds weird I guess but yea, I'm a total DL. :)

tornpup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
About three years ago I think. I was working full time and going to school full time as well and after a while I started having some night time issues from stress and lack of sleep. Now I remember liking my diapers as a child so it didn't bother me to go back to them. What did bother me was the terrible quality diapers I kept finding until I started ordering them online, coincidentally that's when I ran face first into the abdl community.

ScienceScribbler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was 12. I know because the first diapers I ever used/got after being a toddler were a result of my older sister entering high school, and getting hazed by her teammates in volleyball. They made the freshmen wear diapers during some stupid hazing ritual, but it ended with my sister throwing a pack of depends away after the hazing was over, and laughing it off as a stupid joke the seniors played on her. I remember seeing the diaper package, sneaking one or two away without even REALIZING why I was doing so, and after that, I got hooked. I can't remember any earlier events, but since this one happened without me ever knowing WHY i wanted to be diapered, I've always wondered if I wanted it before that too. In any case, to answer the original question, I was 12.

babyblood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I started wearing at the age of 13 and stopped at 14 but I don't no why I stopped and now I'm 23 I want to start wearing again but I'm married now and the wife isent fond of the idea ATM

scoo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I was 13 but the abdl didn't stary till 16 or 17

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I tried my first goodnite when I was 11. my best friend's younger brother was staying the night at my house since his family was away for the weekend and he couldnt be home alone. I knew he still wore goodnites and he knew that I was cool with it. I remember that he went home, and left a worn but unused goodnite in my bedroom. one thing led to another and soon i had tried it on. I didn't have the ability to purchase my own diapers until I got my driver's license at 16. I remember the very first place I went was the local supermarket, and I bought a pack of pampers underjams. course I had to smuggle them into the house while my parents were at work, but it officially started at 16 when I was able to keep a stash of them in my closet.

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Not long after toilet training, I began to desire my younger brothers diapers and plastic pants. I got caught at least once trying them on. My desire has never gone away, 40 years later. Wow, talk about deep roots.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I seem to remember having sneaked on an old pair of pullups sometime very shortly after potty training. I remember wanting to use them, but I figured since my dad already knew I had them on he would find out if I used them so I didn't. Nothing else comes to mind until I started doing the towel diapers in early high school(I would just wet my pants in secret prior to that), so I must have been 15 or so. I think at 16, shortly before getting my driver's license I ordered a sample pack of goodnites, so that was probably the first time I wore a real diaper after having established that I was a DL. Finally drove to a CVS late one night the summer before senior year (I would have been 17) and got a pack of those Depends Maximum Protection that they don't seem to make anymore...

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
i was in diapers in one form or another from the time i was born till 13 so been in them 24/7 just over half my life and have had them as wanted from 13 till now so to answer i never really left them in the first place so i have to legitimatly say since i was born, as for the first time i bought them when they were not a 24/7 deal was when i was 13.

Status
Not open for further replies.