How old are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyDoodle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
When feeling small on my own I would say my mental age is (5) but if my girlfriend is interacting and joining in then it becomes more like (3)
What's your mental age when feeling small, how old are you?

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I like to imagine myself as 3, but a very babyish 3, still in diapers and drinking from a bottle and sucking a paci and all that good stuff.

R

RainbowShy

I imagine myself between 2 and 5. It depends on my mood. I usually have to act older, but that's only because I have to. ><

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
6, I guess. I really don't have a real disconnect between little me and the rest of me though. It's all just.. me.

StargazerBleu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
For me I imagine my self as 1-3(maybe 4 sometimes)
Just love being around the helpless, and needing help ages.

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
The age that I identify as an ab is around toddler years, so somewhere around 2 years old maybe a few months older or younger.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I act around 2-5. It all depends on the mood I guess.

CuriousOne

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Other
I really can't figure out a specific age. The problem is I do things that are too young, and do things that are older, and can do them at the same time. In that I do things beyond babbling like an infant. I can view my stuffed animals as if they had personalities and consciousness, and at the same time drink from a bottle, which in my family is something that is stopped before they turn 1 usually, excepting perhaps a bottle next to them at bed. (Granted I only have the privacy for lil stuff, and the desire, near bed time.) Because I can be various ages at the same time, picking a specific age is very hard. Roughly around 2?

petitewhimsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
My little age is honestly around one. I've never felt comfortable enough with anyone to regress into a headspace of that little, but that is the age. I like the innocence and simplicity of it, the lack of responsibility, and the sort of (in my mind) doting that goes along with it.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I think I act about 2 when I'm regressed.

lilemmy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I would say my little age is between 5 and 6, however I am still treated like a baby (pacifiers, sippy cups, diapers, etc.) with a little bit of that "big kid" privilege (real food, minor talking, etc.)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'd guess between 2 and 3. Like others, I want to feel like I sort of know what's going on around me, and that I have feelings as to how I'm experiencing the diaper and other things babyish. If it's nearing completion, I may regress to the age of one.

Littlekitten93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
2 - 6, really depends on my mood and how much I can relax while my little side takes over.

LilCoyote

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My regressed age varies, but it is usually in the 2-5 year range. Probably closer to the lower range when I sleep.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Age has very little to do with what I'm up to. I remember studying child development back in high school and there was no one point that hit me right. I do what I do and I'm unconcerned as to the right behavior for a given age.

ozbub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I think there's something about how safe I feel. When my little side is quite active I mostly relate to stuff as a toddler say around 3ish but as I feel safer in my environment that quickly recedes. Fully regressed I'd say given my natural responses, no more than 12mths....having my partner willing to engage in my regression definitely helps it to go deeper and younger.

R

RainbowShy

I really can't figure out a specific age. The problem is I do things that are too young, and do things that are older, and can do them at the same time. In that I do things beyond babbling like an infant. I can view my stuffed animals as if they had personalities and consciousness, and at the same time drink from a bottle, which in my family is something that is stopped before they turn 1 usually, excepting perhaps a bottle next to them at bed. (Granted I only have the privacy for lil stuff, and the desire, near bed time.) Because I can be various ages at the same time, picking a specific age is very hard. Roughly around 2?

This is me right here. I can act little, but I also have moments when I act older than a little. It's usually because I have to act that way, so it's hard to really justify what my actual age is.

CurlyJ48

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I would say under one most of the time. I try not not to walk at all and cry about almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.