How old are you really (in your mind)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Other
In my opinion...

I believe about 90% have some sort of fetish, whether they realize they have one or not.
A fetish DOES NOT HAVE TO INVOLVE/BE AN OBJECT. A fetish can be just something that really turns you on more than anything else, the way I see it. For example: The Japanese fetish of ear cleaning. (Weird, but doesn't really involve an object...) A lot of Japanese men like to rest their heads on their lover's lap while she cleans their ears with the 'skill of a doctor.'

A fetish in my opinion is a kink that really turns you on... It can be an action, too. Most people do have a hidden fetish, even if it is little. We generally use fetish as a strong word, I suppose because ours is more definite... But we all seem to forget about small fetishes, too.

In the norwegian research, only 5% of them had a fetish involving objects. But for all kind of fetishisms, it was 20%. I allso think cultural differences have an impact on how many % is normal in a country. In example the norwegian (and european) definition of fetishism involves sexual stimuli with unorganic things only, therefore this % maybe.

K

KittyKat

....Back to the topic:

1. Physically, I'm 19 years old.

2. In mind, my age varies from 3 (when I'm super excited and dance around), to 10 (I have a great imagination.), to 30 years old (because I worry and think too much and don't dress like teenagers these days).

3. In spirit, I am 9 months old (when really regressed) or 2 years old.

diapermefast

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
1. Physically im 19 years old also

2. In mind i am normally about late twenties, i have alot of responsibilities that require a mature mindset

3. In spirit when i am regressed i normally stick to the age of 2-4, i preffer to be a toddler age rather than a complete baby.

Manus

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I'm about 17

I like to think I'm about 17, maybe 21 for certain reasons.

In spirit... I dunno, maybe 4 or so. I'm a bit more DL than TB.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
In body, 16

In mind, ranging from 4 (I really enjoy doing some immature things when no ones around) to about 18.

In spirit, I'd say about 3

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Body: 17

Mind: 19, I'm quite mature, but I truly have a 17-year-olds sense of humour unfortunately

Spirit: 2 and a half

Role
  1. Incontinent
In body, I'm 49, although it feels more like 149 most of the time. If I make it to 55, I think I'll be lucky. But I have always been told that I look a lot younger than I really am too. I look younger, but feel older, how funny!

In mind, I was always seen as acting a lot older than I really was, and I have to admit, that most of the time I think more maturely than my friends. I was the voice of reason whenever they wanted to do something crazy. I'm always thinking of the what ifs, or why did that happen, or what caused this, looking for reasons and explanations.

In spirit, I think I've always been kinda stuck between 3 and 15 years old. It just depends on my mood at the time. I've always wanted to go back to those years and relive them, not as they happened to me, but to do it differently. I have a lot of sadness in my spirit, the result of my childhood I think.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
1. The age of you body is 28 years

2. The age of your mind probably mid to late 30's as I am super responsible at work in my familt life.

3. My Spirit is somewhere in the neighborhood of 3-4 as when I am alone or around people i dont know and will never see again, i like to act childish.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Body: 39 *shudders*

Mind: It really varies. when I am in "work" mode people might think 40-50 because I am very interested in doing whatever it is in an honest, open, and accurate way. I like to sleep at night. In "not work" mode, I think probably 12-22. My dress code 95% of the time is shorts and t-shirts (or polo shirts) i like watching racing (and driving FAST), and lots of other things that don't "fit in" with my chronological age. Anyone who sees me would not think I'm as old as I am.

Spirit: 4-10 I still love my diapers, and have tried not to lose the sense of wonder and amazement about the world that a child in that range has. I am not afraid to walk on ledges, (NEVER try that while eating pizza and talking on a cell phone. Nothing good can happen!) and I will never stop watching cartoons!

Great topic BTW

PuerAeternus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
body: 29
mind: 99 :eek:ldguy:, just kidding, well, really mature, as a child I've always been described as someone more mature than people my age. I've always felt better in company of older people. BUT I feel like I don't grow up anymore since about 10-15 years and that I tend to be less mature and people can notice this. I think it depends on the subject/mood
Spirit: between 8-12, I'm talking about emotional age.

So about maturity: it seems most of us feel more mature than our actual age. Why? What are your theories about that?

Boyhood

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Body: 19
Mind: 22
Spirit: 12

Why 12?

I think about my past, and how middle school was perhaps one of the harder few years in my day, making friends and all-- finding the right group. I feel I might have missed out on normal 12 year old feelings that a lot of kids got to experience. I think that this is a good age to actually look decent physically in the growing of the body, and if I wish I were any age or feel it, it would still be this year. Trying to think of the right age put me back to look at an old photo of mine when I was about this age of 12, and helped me bring back a little more from it:

oldpicyp8pw1.jpg

Last edited:

Coyote_Howl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
well i'm 18 physically
I'd say i act around my age, depends on what im doing and who i am around and those things.
As for spirit i'm not sure, i like to wear diapies and baby clothes and play like a kid but still be independent and not have like a mommy or daddy taking care of me

Status
Not open for further replies.