How old are you guys currently?

25 and started when I was around 5 or 6, stopped then picked up when I turned 18 and got my place, now just do it wear whenever I want.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
I'm 25. I bought my first pair of pull ups when I was 13. Never stopped. Bought them when I could as a kid then at 17 moved out and have been wearing ever since. Wish I could more then I do but I never go without having diapers on hand.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I sneaked diapers from clotheslines when I was ten or so. I am now 70 and have been diapered off and on since then. Scores of women have seen me in diapers because I am a showoff. Even now, I let some lady friends see me in diapers. I love thick cloth diapers and am ok with disposables. I have several lady friends who love to talk with me about my diapers. I have never enjoyed guys seeing me in diapers. Not one person has given me any grief about being diapered. My former mother-in-law told me that I could wear diapers at any of her houses, but that I couldn't go back and forth. I was to be in diapers or out of diapers. My wife just kept me in them. I recently calculated that more than 100 girls and women have seen me in diapers. Big deal.

Started at 60, 3 years after my two heart attacks. Used catheters for 3 years and now I use diapers to sleep at night. I've recently started wearing 24/7 and I don't think I'll ever go back.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Flamoroo said:
It has been awesome chatting with you all and reading all the interactions here. But my curiosity got me today, just wondering how old are you guys diaper lovers? To start, I am 29 this year.

Another thing I am rather curious about is when did you started putting on diapers?
I am 19. I started wearing at the start of my teenage years (about 10 and a half)

Im in my 50s.

I feel like everyones granny 😆

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mal8, SAPexpanded, chrischrischris and 1 other person
35. I first tried wearing diapers at 14 and I was 28 when I first started wearing them regularly.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and BobbiSueEllen
93. Started at 87 now 92. wear for comfort and fun. had long standing various underwear dfetishes

Reactions: Lyokodl, Babyfur, DownLow and 3 others
Im 22, I've been a bedwetter since I can remember, but always went for a mattress protector vs. diapers. I didn't start wearing until I was off on my own, and tried some different things.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
39 - I started wearing again when I was 14-15ish. Before that I would kind of diaper myself by folding up blankets or towels.

28. Started wearing about early to mid 20s off and on but more frequently recently

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Kayleigh said:
68 - wow oldest dL so far
64 here..started wearing 25 years🏝️ ago

I am currently 37, I have had an interest in diapers ever since I was 6 and saw my cousin get diapered for bed, I asked my aunt if I could have one, and she chuckled and said, no, those are for babies. I wet my bed a few times trying to get one, but never worked. I finally was put in a diaper for a punishment when I wet my pants at my babysitters house when I was 10. I figured being 10, she didn't have a diaper that would fit, but secretly hoping she did. To my surprise, she did, I didn't know she had a package of large blue pampers stashed away just in case she ever needed them. Needless to say, when she walked into the bedroom holding that package my heart both fell, and fluttered. I was about to get diapered again, but I also knew that I could only wear the diaper and my shirt for the rest of the day, so everyone would see me, even when playing outside. The best part was using it and getting in trouble for that, and then being changed into a new diaper.
I am currently wearing a Huggies overnight, and wouldn't change anything, except getting my hands on those blue pampers or maybe some Barney's Luvs size 6 from the late 90's/early 2000's.

Reactions: nezquic66 and BobbiSueEllen
Just turned 37 this past week. Started wearing at 36 (it was about darn time!) hehe

Reactions: RedPandaDL and BobbiSueEllen
Flamoroo said:
It has been awesome chatting with you all and reading all the interactions here. But my curiosity got me today, just wondering how old are you guys diaper lovers? To start, I am 29 this year.

Another thing I am rather curious about is when did you started putting on diapers?
61... which when I was younger anyone at this age to me was a geezer! So I guess I have arrived.

I started putting diapers on myself when I was very young, never wanted to be taken out of them, and was putting my self back into them at 5-29.... gave it up for many years and and hppily returned to my "4 corner britches" 4 years ago.... Im never going back!

Reactions: Teddy02 and BobbiSueEllen
I'm 57.7 Started off and on about 11 years ago.

Reactions: RedPandaDL
Been a DL for as long as I can remember, which is probably 3. I trained early but had a bone disease that almost robbed me of my ability to walk and put me in an awkward leg brace from age 3-5. I’m perfectly normal now, aside from being noticeably duck-footed due to a minor bone deformity. I theorize that the brace was what implanted diapers in my psyche. I rediscovered diapers at 22 in college. I’m 37 now.

Last edited:
I'm turning 29 this year, and I started using them again just before I turned 28.

• Love
soon to be 67, wet my whole life diapers since 60 or so full time since 63-4

• Love
Reactions: littlemoosey, BobbiSueEllen and KittyMerriweather
Back