How old are you guys currently?

I'm 24. Started at 11 but dropped it for a long time before picking it back up at 19

Reactions: Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen
I'm 66. Started wearing with some Depends I found in my father's closet, 17 years ago, when I was packing up his belongings after he'd sold his house.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
56. Been wearing for 2 years

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
Just turned 29. I've been wearing basically 24/7 since I was in my early 20's and finally had my own place.

Last edited:
started at 14, i'm 30. I don't really wear anymore but been at it for years lol.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Paddy2020
I'm 31 and started about 2 weeks ago! I'd spent many many years trying to ignore the urge before this. It proved too difficult to run from 😂

Reactions: BalloonsAndTeddies, livya, Lyokodl and 2 others
I'm 23 at the moment, I'll be 24 pretty soon. I started wearing actual diapers when I was 13, but I'd been using some underwear as diapers for probably about 4 years before that. That being said, I didn't really accept that this is part of me until just a few years ago, when I was 21. Before that I was doing whatever I could to suppress

Reactions: mmhjy, Lyokodl and BobbiSueEllen

Reactions: Lyokodl, littledreamers333 and BobbiSueEllen

Reactions: chrischrischris

Reactions: SAPexpanded, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
69. alwas

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
20 started wearing around middle school

Reactions: livya, nezquic66, Paddy2020 and 1 other person
19. couldnt resist anymore, felt the urge since 13 and started wearing 24/7 since 2 months ago

Reactions: Diaper44, nezquic66, chrischrischris and 1 other person
Ollldddd. I’ve got grey hair lol

33 this year, been in and out of diapers all my life but more regularly since my late teens

Reactions: furry121 and chrischrischris
22 now but always liked them as far as I can remember. When I was younger I used to sneak my siblings ones from the pack

Reactions: livya, DL4201, nezquic66 and 1 other person
33 started experimenting when I was 11.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and dlguy4life
Started at 8 and im currently 23

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ykdprdave said:
Ollldddd. I’ve got grey hair lol

33 this year, been in and out of diapers all my life but more regularly since my late teens
You are lucky to have any at all!!! 71 years old here and still going strong (just a bit wet).

Reactions: chrischrischris, sissybaby34 and BobbiSueEllen
65 always been into it, but retired at 60, and enjoying every bit of it to the full now.

Reactions: KittyMerriweather and chrischrischris
Back