Chanch0

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
23, gonna be 24 next month. Started wearing again when I was 11 or 12, but I remember the desire to wear again started when I was 4

Last edited:

bidl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm 24 and was a bedwetter growing up and my love for diapers started well before my bed-wetting ended so iv pretty much worn diapers my whole life

Aby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I'm 43, I started my venture around age 3, stealing diapers at the babysitters late at night.

Mal8

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m 45 and been Into diapers as long as I can remember. Like some other people I made my own diapers out of towels (but never used them for their intended purpose). When I was 10 I found some Pampers in the attic at home to my eternal joy. I used to wait until I was alone in the house to go up and try them on. I found a bag of clothes at the same time which had swimsuits and my mum’s old snap-crotch tops which I used as onesies.

Elhon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I will be 35 I have been doing this since... I think 22. I first knew I was DL or just knew I did not mind diapers by like 13, I would not say I was all that resistant to potty training but I always found using the toilet kind of annoying as I am mildly incontinent and do not always have the urge to go when I actually have to, most people describe holding back from wetting and I have just never got that feeling.

For me, it has always been that I get the urge to wet and five minutes later it is gone and then fifteen minutes after that I will just wet myself no real urge to use the restroom before I start wetting. This is what has made it rather annoying, I just find it comforting not to do so.

IzzyFox

Lizard Diaper Spankie Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I am currently 35 years old. I have been a DL my entire life, but I didn’t start regularly start wearing diapers again until I was around 23 years old.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I’m 45 and been Into diapers as long as I can remember. Like some other people I made my own diapers out of towels (but never used them for their intended purpose). When I was 10 I found some Pampers in the attic at home to my eternal joy. I used to wait until I was alone in the house to go up and try them on. I found a bag of clothes at the same time which had swimsuits and my mum’s old snap-crotch tops which I used as onesies.
I remember, when I was about 10 or so using pillow cases. I wouldnt recommend them... NOT absorbant at all... more like sieve! Of course I combined them with a large plastic bag that I had put 2 leg holes in... was I really that small! So between the non absorbent pillow case and the non selaing plastic bags, I immdeiatly leaked down my legs. Not to worry though I was standing in my foot locker! What an idiot. As I got a little older, my bike got me to the mall and real cloth diapers and real plastic pants and diaper pins... then I was in heaven!

Lyric

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I’m 75 and have had a diaper fetish since 11 or 12. I always go potty when I’m wearing diapers and rubber pants. 15 years I started wearing daily, before than, off and on since before leaving home for college.

DiaperWolf69

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I am 27, I have been interested in nappies since about 8, I was a bedwetter off and on until about 11-12, but I never had any protection other than a plastic sheet, I think that is why I have been interested for so long, at 14 I gained almost unlimited internet access (home renovation had me living on the sofa bed in the living room, with the computer), which is where the "real" interest started, I started making my own nappies with paper towels, plastic bags, and duct tape at about 16, after some intimate talks with my girlfriend, we went down and bought Drynites when I was about 20, and now I wear them whenever I have a chance, which isn't very often, small town, and I know most of the staff at the stores.