How often do you use your pacifier?

Almost every night. 🤗

Reactions: NooNoo
I just got mine in the mail, but honestly, I bought it because I’m an oral stimmer rather than for Little time. It was either paci or chewelry (basically a kind of teether) and I used to like using pacis a few years back so I thought I’d try one again. I love that the guard presses against my lips when I suck because that hits some of my aspie stim buttons!

• Love
Reactions: Stawrogin, Nataliefosterdoglove and BobbiSueEllen
Every time that I want to be little

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Whenever I'm in little space and at night mostly

I’m trying it again right now with the little for big pacifier. I’m not sure if it’s for me. Funny how I can wear a diaper np but a pacifier is too much lol. I tried using it at night but I don’t think I can keep it in my mouth and fall asleep.

Whenever I feel like it. I use my soother when I need it to helps with my anxiety. And sometimes I suckle on them for bed to fall asleep faster

I have my pacifier at home and when I feel very Little.

I have have it out but not for a long time.

Reactions: NooNoo and BobbiSueEllen
I use when I need shooting myself but sometimes like 10Mim is enough at night sometimes but I always loose I the middle of the night but even as a child I woul do that

Outside of little space, I maybe use it about...6-ish out of 10 times when I go to sleep? I don't know if it helps me go to sleep, but I like it enough to use relatively often.

I’d be tempted to try one of these.

I’m a DL but I slept with a dummy (what they’re called in the UK) until I was about 5 and would be interested to know what effect it would have on me now.

I might have to take the plunge and order an NUK(?) what is the top size called again? They always had real latex teats in those days. I wonder if they’re still available?

PCS said:
I’d be tempted to try one of these.

I’m a DL but I slept with a dummy (what they’re called in the UK) until I was about 5 and would be interested to know what effect it would have on me now.

I might have to take the plunge and order an NUK(?) what is the top size called again? They always had real latex teats in those days. I wonder if they’re still available?
I like latex but they don’t have in stores here in Brazil but I really wish I could get a nuk 5 medical pro

Mainly mood dependant and I can go some nights without it. Otherwise I sleep with mine most nights.

I usually have one in when I am littling watching TV or taking a nap. Also I have found them useful to help keep me calm when gaming as I have a tendency to get easily irritated while playing.

Every night and anytime I feel extremely stressed out, have not taken it out in public yet but I keep a spare in my bag in case

Reactions: NooNoo
Every night since I got one and any time when I’m feeling super stressed and anxious which can be a lot at times. I find I quite often have binky cravings, my love of my binky is definitely an addiction now. And of course when I’m feeling little. It’s a go to comfort item.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nataliefosterdoglove and BabySkye75
Usually just at night for me, I have issues breathing through my nose cus it blocks up a lot in the day, so night is usually the only time I can use it comfortably, which is ashame cus I find it so relaxing and soothing and end up sucking on and chewing other things, mainly pens :/

The nuk 5 medic pro is not great. It simply collapses and doesn't open back up great. Little for big is my go to at this point. I keep hoping the next larger size will drop in price. I can't justify paying $50 for a paci! Time to get a 3d printer I think!

I would be curious to know what the “legitimate” medical reasons are for the existence of adult size dummies?

PCS said:
I would be curious to know what the “legitimate” medical reasons are for the existence of adult size dummies?
To prevent snoring is what I see alot of. Theres also a lot of older, special needs children/adults that use them as coping mechanisms still. I also thing theres another, sleep related issue that some people say they use pacifiers to help with, but I cant remember the name of it

Binky14 said:
To prevent snoring is what I see alot of. Theres also a lot of older, special needs children/adults that use them as coping mechanisms still. I also thing theres another, sleep related issue that some people say they use pacifiers to help with, but I cant remember the name of it
Interesting. My wife complained that I snored loudly while I slept. I wonder if that has been reduced.

Back