• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

How often do you use the chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I have barely used it, only to come on and have a private channel. However, I may use the main room more in the future. How often do you use it?

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've very rarely used it, though I do want to be more active in it.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Fairly regularly. I have a separate xchat config that I use just for it.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I went in there frequently for a little while. Now I just pop in randomly.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Not often Some how moo and the mods messed up my trillan account on it.:p
*Blames the mods for everything bad in his life*

Ah but in all seriousness My normal IRC this got fughed up one day by some dumb virus. Along with internet explorer. And a few other art programs. Because of deleted files. XD Fucking dumb of me. So I need to re install a few of them.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm in there almost all the time, unless my net goes down for some reason, which is rare.

Ben

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I stay in the chan 24/7, but dun chat much of late due to being busy with school etc. My interest in the chat is rather cyclic.

I'm BBen on the irc chat.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i stop by there most evenings, or at least i try to. lately i've been busier in real life in the evenings, and also i think i'm going to need to start going to bed earlier. but i still make it in there fairly frequently. it's my main way of keeping in touch with a lot of people.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I'm on 24/7 though I'm not on my computer that much :p

When my nick is Marty you can assume that I'm either at my computer or near it checking quite often. (of course I do once in a while forget to set it to away)

Even when I'm at my computer I don't read everything that happens. Unless I'm actively involved in the convo which happens quite frequently but not nearly as much as I used to.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
It depends on if I'm busy or not. I tend to go in there during the evenings I'm not.

Although I usually end up PMing or get distracted or forget to type. :p

I really have to be in the right mood to enjoy the chat, I need to be energetic.

I think I'm in the chat a lot less nowadays, since whenever I enter somebody always comments on what a rarity it is to see me. :p

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm in there when I have an internet connection.

I'm paying attention if I have nothing else to do.

I'm talking, when I feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.