How Often Do You Indulge in AB/DL interests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I haven't met anyone with AB/DL interests before. So I'm just wondering how often others indulge in AB/DL interests?

Sometimes I over indulge, and then I purge for a week, setting myself up for another binge. But generally, I indulge everyday or every few days.

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I probably give myself something small every day (I really love to sleep with my paci or go to bed padded) maybe once a week I'll go all out and have "little time" where I wear my onesie and don't do adult things at all.
Occasionally I wear a goodnite out and about on errands but I keep it at a minimum.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It varies based on other plans. If I'm home in the evening, I'll generally wear a diaper and then wear it to bed if it's not too wet or else change into a new one for bed. On weekends, if I've got the free time, I'll often go padded for ~30 hours straight, usually gaming+sleeping.

If I've got other stuff to do, though, I don't wear.

I've also been intentionally not ordering new diapers until I actually finish the case I have, so I force myself to take a few days off, which I think leads to a better overall balance.

S

Speck

If I could be padded every day and get away with it, I would; but that's just when I can. I have become quite fond of my baba, though, it seems we are inseparable and has become an everyday item and I'm happy with that. c:

And I was actually lucky enough to meet a Babyfur and DL at FurcoNZ earlier this year, nice people. Still have a bit of PCD lol...

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have been padded 24/7 for 2 months but funds are low so I haven't worn in 3 days but will tonight

cm90210

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yeah it depends on the requirements of the rest my life - so indulgences ebb and flow. I can spend weeks where I almost never get to wear. But on the other hand I can spend weeks where I'm wearing and wetting multiple diapers even every day out and about including night time. But for me it's not a function of binge and purge but of work flow and project cycles and family needs.

I do kinda find that the more I wear and think about diapers and incorporate them into my life, the more I want to do all of the above. But on the other hand, wen I take breaks, the desire kind of levels off or even is forgettable until I get some kind of trigger event after which I "need" a diaper to help me cope or process or calm.

That's often what it looks like for me. Probably more complex but hey -- I'm typing with my thumbs.

SleepyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
less than i'd like; but putting aside my paci, which i use almost everyday, i get padded 1-3 times a week.

Albertje

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Every day, sometimes more intense then other days depending on my mood, except when serious circumstances prevent it. I went almost without for a couple of months when my mommy was sick and I kind of "lived" in the hospital. But even then it was possible to enjoy something small like sucking my thumb for a few minutes in a hidden corner.

whiskeybravo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Anywhere from at least 1 day a week, to wearing about 3 times a week. It varies based on outside circumstances.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I sleep with a plush nightly, pacifier when I feel like it and sippy cups when I feel like cleaning them out. Maybe I should have a bottle brush.

As for diapers. when I get say more then 20+ of them at a time. I'll do a small stint of 24/7 unless its *super hot* outside. Back in october when I got a full vase of bellsimo's I wore for a full 3 days, which with me was still less then a 8 count bag. Pretty much I'll wear until I question if I still like diapers. :p

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah it depends on the requirements of the rest my life - so indulgences ebb and flow. I can spend weeks where I almost never get to wear. But on the other hand I can spend weeks where I'm wearing and wetting multiple diapers even every day out and about including night time. But for me it's not a function of binge and purge but of work flow and project cycles and family needs.

I do kinda find that the more I wear and think about diapers and incorporate them into my life, the more I want to do all of the above. But on the other hand, wen I take breaks, the desire kind of levels off or even is forgettable until I get some kind of trigger event after which I "need" a diaper to help me cope or process or calm.

That's often what it looks like for me. Probably more complex but hey -- I'm typing with my thumbs.

That's interesting. I find that I'm quite the opposite. If I wear all day for more than a day or two, I get kind of tired of it and feel like taking a break. Whereas if I go more than a few days without wearing at all I start really wanting to wear one and it gets more and more urgent in my mind.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Ok. I feel a little bit more normal now. :) I thought I was crazy for having to do it every single day. In my small mind, normal was once a week.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Everyday with diapers. With baby stuff, hardly ever.

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Ok. I feel a little bit more normal now. :) I thought I was crazy for having to do it every single day. In my small mind, normal was once a week.

I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to never think you're crazy.
Everyone does things differently, but that's okay :]

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I guess I' in the minority based on the other posts here, but I go through periods where i want to to it alot and then other times i hardly ever think about it. I wouldnt describe myself as binge/purge, as its more based on desire i guess and i never feel guilty or bad about wearing. Anyway at my highest peak i might wear 3-4 times in a week, and at my lowest trough I've been 3+ months without(while still having the opportunity, otherwise ive been years without where opportunity wasn't present).

Fascinating

Fascinating Lady - Fantastic in Plastic
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I engage in my DL activities 24/7. I am spoiling myself rotten.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
My AB habits vary based on my mood and circumstances. For instance, right now my sister is staying over for a couple of weeks. Therefore my main AB activities will be all but eliminated (I'll still suck my thumb at night). After she leaves, I will probably spend a day or two with diapers. In general, once a week is how it turns out for me.

AmberBulb95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Normally I just suck my dummy for an hour ever day, but if I have the house to myself I just binge with a onesie, diaper, bottle, plushie etc, for as long as I can.

I don't really "purge" but I go for extended periods of time without any more than my dummy. I tried purging once but it was awful, after a month I was craving my dummy like crazy.

tobid03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I think the best thing you can do for yourself is to never think you're crazy.
Everyone does things differently, but that's okay :]

Thanks. I just wanted to gauge myself with normal. There's unique, and then there's taking it too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.