How often do you buy diapers?

littledinogoesrawr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was reading this other post about constantly buy diapers.
And I asked myself. How often I buy diapers?
In my case once a month a package, cause I'm not IC and I don't wear that often.
Maybe three times per week, tops.
How about you?

I don't have a fixed buying pattern and was mostly buying one or two packs at a time, between 24 and 30 per pack. Two weeks ago I ordered three packs of active maxis because there is some discount when buying three from the site and also after some trial and error with size and capacity. Did not want to buy too many that would not fit properly. Before that order I bought two packs of cushies because otherwise the delivery charge would not have made it sensible.
On a free day If I wear for 24hrs then I get through three to five nappies depending on the cushie/active fit ratio. On a working day two or three active fits. I am wearing most days in this stage of my "addiction" with some hours and nights dry wearing. When I am down to one pack of tenas I will order again. I can probably get one pack to last two or three weeks with a bit of self control. Rambling answer, not very concise. Sorry.

Reactions: Edgewater and littledinogoesrawr
I like to try to order my supply of 4 to 5 bags of diapers once a month .

Reactions: chickpea, Edgewater and littledinogoesrawr
I would say once or twice a month we'll buy a half dozen bags of diapers.

Reactions: chickpea, Edgewater and littledinogoesrawr
I own my own house and live alone with my 2 cats, so I have storage space.

I usually several bags of diapers at once from a vendor, spending enough to get the shipping included.

I currently have 13 unopened bags of diapers and 2 opened ones, so I probably won't be ordering more for a while.

I like to keep trying different brands and styles, one for daytime and one for night time with an entire bag of each providing a sufficient sample.

My personal reordering level will probably be when my inventory goes down to just a couple of unopened bags.

Reactions: Tenawearer and Edgewater
Every 8 weeks
240 diapers
I use about 4 per day for IC

Reactions: Tenawearer and Edgewater
I am on a pre-scheduled shipment program and receive a like number as above and I am also IC. Depending on use, I can increase the quality or added other things to the shipment and adjust the delivery date.

I've never been consistent. Usually I get one or two packs at a time.

Right now I'm in the middle of a binge. I think I ended up getting 7 packs of diapers in the last 3 months. After my break, there were so many new diapers I had to try! I'm starting to think I'll be wearing more consistently from now on... My mental health and productivity has improved!

Reactions: Edgewater
I replenish my stash of depends when I’m down to one pack. This occurs on average roughly once a month, but this can vary.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I replenish my stash of depends when I’m down to one pack. This occurs on average roughly once a month, but this can vary.
Do you buy Depend Real Fit or Briefs w/tabs?

Whenever there's a good deal/sale and/or some new diaper hits the market and I want to try it. Mostly it's any time I feel like it. God knows I don't need anymore diapers but I'll buy them if I feel like it.
One can never have too many diapers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: chickpea and Edgewater
Stacy said:
Do you buy Depend Real Fit or Briefs w/tabs?
I buy the Fit Flex line, which will soon be called Fresh Protection.

Reactions: PaddedRita and Edgewater
PrettyLilPrincess said:
I buy the Fit Flex line, which will soon be called Fresh Protection.
Why do you think they are changing the name? Never heard of this.

It varies!, for me about 1 case every 25 days.

I’ve been averaging about 4 packs per month. That’ll unfortunately increase as I’ve had to start wearing daytime too.

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Once every two months approximately, or according to needs. I have a bit of storage space but don't want to be inundated.

Reactions: Edgewater and Jorelaxed
Stacy said:
Why do you think they are changing the name? Never heard of this.
Whether it’s an update to the packaging, name, actual product, or a combination thereof, big name companies must refresh their products every so often. I’m not a businessperson so I don’t know the workings of how and why, but I think it might have something to do with the fact that they need to keep their consumers interested. Anyone who knows more about this matter please feel free to enlighten us.

Reactions: PaddedRita, Edgewater and Jorelaxed
As someone who wears 24/7 I usually buy 2-3 cases of diapers in a month. If I'm trying to save some money I can usually get by with only ordering one pack in a month as long as I can make up for it later.

I only wear occasionally, and it is on a variable schedule, so I don't order on any set time period -- just when I get low on diapers.

Probably no more than once a year.

I get a supply via the NHS continence service but buy extra ones from eBay suppliers every month.

Back