How often are you diapered?

Rednaxela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I know some of you guys are diapered 24/7 (a little bit jealous if I might add) but for those of you who are not. How often are you padded? And how long do you stay in them?

Reactions: BabyHailey1977, ChristianDiaperLover and BobbiSueEllen
Be carefull what you wish for. I wanted to become incontinent my whole life, and when it did happen it was the worse. I became urge incontinent after a car wreck, and the urges were always painful followed by a full flooding. Which that often lead to embarrasing leaks. On top of that, my being a dl made me feel like I was somehow making up the excuse to wear 24/7. So for a good 10 years I fought it while feeling ashamed of myself. Then there's the cost, which isn't cheap even if you go the cloth route. Now also imagine having to be diapered everywhere and in every situation (including the gym, airport, a quiet office, or even at the beach or water park, as an example).

It takes a LOT of adjustement to accept going 24/7. While I myself am now glad to be openly diaper dependent, I can say for certain it isn't for everyone. If you're nkt 24/7, then just diaper up whenever you want to or when it's convenient. Everyone is different, and there doesn't have to be a set minimum or maximum time for wearing either.

Reactions: Kayleigh, NooNoo, TiggyCat and 5 others
I work a typical 8 to 5 desk job, and wear a pull-up (goodnites) for protection from sudden urge-related leaks. Once I’m home, I’m in a true diaper until the next morning. My schedule also allows me to work from home several days a week, and I’m always fully diapered then too.
Basically, unless I’m at work for a full day, I’m fully padded.

Reactions: messydiaper
I am 24/7 right now but I stop when it stops being as fun. I tend to diaper up if I'm hanging out with ABDL friends but left to my own devices, it's generally no more than a couple diapers a week if it isn't all the time.

I am very part time. Mostly while gaming. The cost is low for me so I usually go for the pricier options. A package of crinklz can last me nearly 2 months

I'm 24/7

Reactions: Deleted member 44078
Not 24/7, but wouldn't mind trying in the future.

I personally wear whenever I can which changes depending on work and school. Currently, I'm lucky if I get to wear 24 hours a day on the weekends. Back when my contract was manageable and school was a little less hectic, I was wearing in the evenings on Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday every single week, that was the best 😄

Last edited:
It varies for me. It depends on my schedule outside of work, for one, but also how much I actually feel like padding up as well. I’d say on average, 1-2 out of 5 weeknights, as well as most weekends, I’m diapered. Usually it’s overnight and throughout the day. Example: Tuesday after work to Wednesday morning, Thursday after work to Friday morning, then Friday night to Monday morning, give or take.

I'm diapered 24/7 due to nurve damage and urge incontinence. I was just informed that I might need back surgery due to 2 ruptured discs. So I'm a little nervous about staying at the hospital. Was told might have to be there 3days. The good thing its in my medical records that im incontinent. Just worried if I cant change myself if they dont have a catheter in. Any one went through same thing? Thanks

24/7 80% by choice

Usually nowadays, the only time I'm not is when I'm at work (I'm an educator, so my motivations should be clear) or when I'm visiting family.

Every night for bed. I use a Cpap for sleep and getting up, taking the mask off, going to the toilet and getting all set back up and mask sealed. I just as well stay up. Not getting back to sleep soon after all of that.
At least that is my excuse..... Works for me.

I usually wear every night. I don’t always wet the bed but I have a dribbling issue so better to be safe. During the day I wear a pad for the dribbling in my underwear. Sometimes if I’m not doing much I’ll diaper myself and just use that or a few all day... great days they are!

Osthagen said:
Usually nowadays, the only time I'm not is when I'm at work (I'm an educator, so my motivations should be clear) or when I'm visiting family.
What kind of educator are you?

2-3 times a week for about an hour at a time. More I often when I can, but with two kids, a day job, and a spouse who's not all that into the diaper thing, it's what I can manage. It works!

Although, if it was perfect, I probably wouldn't be joining you for these AA sessions!

Last edited:
I drive for Uber on Monday’s so I usually pad up for that. I stay out the whole day so I get a lot of use. I will sometimes pad up other times if the situation allows, but it’s not often at all.

I'm diapered 24/7

Reactions: Deleted member 47663
On average, 12 hours every two weeks.

I wear every night while I sleep, but during the day I just have regular underwear.

Back