How nosy are your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little ollie

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
How nosy are you parents do they just leave you alone or do they bug you to tell them things or are they extermly nosy and go though your post and everything.

My mother is a bit nosy but i can easily get her to go away so shes not too bad.
My dad couldn't care less so thats good.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
They search my name on Google and read papers I throw in the garbage.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
They are overprotective but not really nosy.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I'm very lucky really, my parents pretty much leave me alone.

They don't even ask about what I've got in my safe (I doubt they want to know either!). Or if I go out down town or something, they don't ask too many questions.

They wouldn't go through my post (is that legal?), but they always ask what it is. So maybe they are a little nosey, but not unusually nosey.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
My parents are reasonable with my privacy, unless I act as if I'm doing something suspicious. I'm a terrible actor in that regard, they can always sense when I'm up to something. They're blissfully unaware of my internet activities, not that they have the know-how to check on my internet history. They definitely do not read my mail, if large package arrives at our doorstop addressed to me they'll ask what it is until they get a satisfactory answer. I can go out with whomever and wherever I like seeing as I keep in contact with them daily, pretty common sense stuff really.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My mom doesn't snoop, however that is due to the fact that I tell her what she wants to know. I volunteer the information, so it's not like prying teeth for her. If I go shopping, I show her what I bought, if I get a package, I tell her what it is (usually, lol). She knows my friends, if she doesn't like them she lets me know and I usually end things on my own terms. When it comes to the computer, that's my business, she doesn't try to find out at all. I have a lock on my door, so she can't exactly go through my room.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
They'll ask questions here and there bur for the most part leave me alone.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
My parents seem to go through stints where there are super nosy(for all of you that remember my Advice? thread on tbdl) But recently they have been really laid back about my privacy.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
My parents are very uber nosey, I was keylogged by my mum because she wanted to know why I was always on my computer, I have a thread about what happened with that btw,

I have no privacy in my house ^^;

*declaration, most nosy parents goes to me*

Role
Private
I think my parents have -finally- gotten the gist that I have a much bigger personal space than most people. Whilst they never (to my knowledge) snooped around my room, they always ask prying questions about everything - stuff that I really don't want to answer. Lately though, they've been good. I think they have come to the terms with the fact that I like to do my own thing in my own time. I'm not big on social outings with friends and spend most of my day sitting around at home. That is just how I like to enjoy myself and it took them a long time to realise that.

Other than that, they've always given a lot of privacy.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
My mother was always the nosy overprotective type but gave me my own space too. Like she would wonder what website I was on and doing what and so whenever I was on a gay site I'd close it when she entered the room. But she would give me my own space and go away too. But I don't have so much problems with her now that I live in a different house than hers!

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
my dad sometimes checks my history in Safari, but I use private browsing
or just my iPod, like now!

Allanon

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My parents have never been really nosy. They really knew when to back off and give me some room, and they've always respected my rights and my need for privacy, which is a lot greater than most people's. I'm kind of a lone wolf, really. Makes it easy to hide my...'other' life :).

However I've also owned my own machine ever since just after I got into the ABDL scene. The furry stuff I discovered later. There really wasn't ever a big time frame from them to discover my ABDL side. I've had a few close calls but I've always gotten away clean :).

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
not one bit. i've never done anything wrong without admitting it. i've lied once to my mom, and it was too easy. i was actually going to a fight (a kid called me out), and i told my mom i was going to a friends. no questions from her, just have fun.

the other kid never even showed up to the fight.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
My parents normally leave me alone. But every now and then, they will break that pattern. Such as a few weeks ago, when my mom read my texts on my phone.. that was over the line, and did piss me off some. That is pretty rare though, most of the time if they snoop, it won't be on my comouter or phone, it'll be a quick sweep through my room. They never do find anything though, as I don't keep anything in my room.

Here lately though, they haven't gone through anything at all.. Maybe their afraid of what else they may find? Beats me, but I sure like the privacy!

Deltaomega

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Not at all for me, they give me all the privacy I could ever need and then some. With regards to the computer, I know this because I maintain the network and have my machine completely locked down. I've also got 'questionable' pictures on my screensaver that they've seen but just don't care ^_^.

Roland

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My mom is uber nosey. Fourtunatelly, she's not much good with technology, so my internet activities remain safe.
My dad is quite relaxed, and respects my privacy.
However, we get along quite well with my parents (my mom too), I can't say that our relationship is in bad shape due to it. Sometimes I get nosey on purpose to make a point, no arguing or high raised voices, and it works.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
My parents will turn 80 this summer so I have to keep an eye on them. As a kid they wern't too bad to me but now and then my mom would turn my room over and throw out anything she thought I'd outgrown or didn't need. Was kinda disrespectful of her. I hid my "stuff" in my basement work area so I never got cought out.

Nam

Status
Not open for further replies.