How much money do you think you have spent on being diapered over your life

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
How long have you been wearing? How many a day and the cost of them each year and figure out a estimate

I just say 3 a day average though years is what I will finger on. In the very beginning I wasnt using but maybe 2 and later in life as much as 6 or 8 but now with the better diapers I also use less than I did a few years ago. They was about 50 to 75 cents each in 1990 when I started and about 2.50 each now. For what I buy. So for simple terms I am going to say 3 a day x 365 x 1 dollar 21 years. Then $1.50 each average the last 10years x 3 a day And I still will be estimating a lot less than what i really spent most likely but it will be close enough to make me sick at my stomach I am sure. So here I go adding it up. It has been to many years to try and figure each year out exactly so I took some easy numbers that are on the low side on average

$22,295 for the first 21 years and $16425 for the last 10 and I know that has to be lite but I will go with it anyway. For a grand total of $39,420. That is a low end high figure most likely closer to $50,000 or even 60k

Wow what I could do with that much of money .
How much have you spent on Diapers?

Reactions: RedPandaDL
I have only been wearing two years. I have spent about $500 on Super Undies and training pants. I have also spent about $300 on disposable diapers. So $800 total for two years. I probably have half of those disposable diapers left, and can keep wearing the Super Undies and training pants. I could probably go another year or two without spending any more money, but I probably will anyway.

Reactions: Lyokodl, db80 and Diaperman95
RedPandaDL said:
I have only been wearing two years. I have spent about $500 on Super Undies and training pants. I have also spent about $300 on disposable diapers. So $800 total for two years. I probably have half of those disposable diapers left, and can keep wearing the Super Undies and training pants. I could probably go another year or two without spending any more money, but I probably will anyway.
I really wish I liked cloth diapers better. And these Mega max are so damn Amazing but 2.50 each is a lot of money.

Reactions: smolguy and RedPandaDL
I dread to think...

Reactions: Lyokodl, Subtlerustle, Angelapinks and 5 others
I am with pcs on this one... I dont really wanna think about the amlunt I have spent over the last 11 years... Far too much i am sure. Specifically for a person as poor as I am

Reactions: Lyokodl, smolguy, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I'm incontinent since 95 but rarely wear disposables so I can't tell

Reactions: Lyokodl
I couldn't even guess!
However - IC from birth, so that's 53 years total - as a kid, cloth used at home, disposables only when out all day, at school, in hospital (actually that was a good bit), ex. Them from about 20 until about 5 years ago insurance was paying for them (Still could have been - but quality got VERY low, and the amount of them really not enough) - then about 2-3 years ago, got a bunch of cloth diapers again - using disposables basically the same way as when I was a kid, but add too it HOT out (basically all summer).

I have no clue ... however since I am forced to use diapers 24/7 I can figure out yearly costs ...
I use, on average, 3.6 diapers per day at an average cost of diapers + liners being about $3.18 each change ... $11.45 per day ... about $4,180 per year .

I look at buying diapers is like having a race car is best to not think about how much you've spent. Lol

Reactions: littleluvs, AAO, RedPandaDL and 1 other person
I figure I’m paying for my happiness.
It’s all relative.
I also wanted my vehicle to make me happy.
Look how much that payment is a month.
I get up and go to work every day.
You’ll never see me on a corner holding a sign that says I need diapers.
I make my money, and spend it on what makes me happy.

• Love
Reactions: Lyokodl, smolguy, Angelapinks and 4 others
I spend about $1800 per year on diapers since I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent 2 1/2 years ago. I use mainly Seni Super Plus and Seni Quatro diapers. They fit me perfectly, are very comfortable, and give me the protection I need.

Reactions: Diaperman95
Some people will put this in vines me in my diapers... I just started since 2 month.. but I built me a "starter pack" lol so a lot of diapers in reserve I Spent right now ~ 1000$ but I still have over a month of diapers in stock. I wear diaper everynight night and the weekend in the daytime. I think i put around 300/month in diapers. But I'm happy, isnt a spent but a investment on my self.

Reactions: CrinklingCajun
I just ran the numbers at a dollar a diaper 3 x a day for most years and $1,50 x 3 a day the last 10 and came up with the almost 50 K. I have no doubt I a have spent far more I use to use 6 to seven a day of the lesser diapers and I currently spend 200 amount on my supplies now. I buy about 2 cases of Mega Max a month. I really most likely don't want the truth either. It's kind of like meds. I guess I would hate to know how much I have paid the pharmacy and doctors over the years. If I didn't have health problems and could of put the money away I would be setting pretty. but that's not the hand I was dealt. I was just curious if anyone had every really thought about how much they spend on diapers. I figured some of the newbies that's been only wearing a few years would know far better than us lifers. . It's hard to say as the prices have been up and down over the years. I use to make do with lesser diapers and only use them if it I absolutely could not hold it when I was young and poor. Then when I started driving truck I made good money and I used them as I needed and with interstitial cystitis that was a lot. Who knows reality 31 years I might be over 100 grand. My mind was just running last night and I think about odd stuff when it does. Just went with some simple numbers to get a idea. But it sounds like most of you havent got a clue or dont want to know and I can understand. If you have to then you just make it happen. If you want too and you can afford it then you do what makes you happy and dont worry about money. I understand that too.

Reactions: Lyokodl and Diaperman95
About £30k at a guess for the past 20 years. Worth every penny in my opinion and would have only spent it on something else.

Reactions: Angelapinks and ChocChip
wellll the amount has been multiplied like by 20 in the past few months xD i switched from store brand pull ups to actual ABDL diapers, and that was a rabbit hole. i kept finding new diapers that i wanted to buy and at this point i have like a bunch. im waiting until the last 2 i bought come in the mail then im gonna post my whole stash in the stash thread.

the cool thing is if i wanted to, i actually could calculate this total, i kept all the plastic packs that the store pullups came in for some reason, so i could just add up the prices to those and research the prices of the a ABDL ones i bought. i dont feel like it though, im gonna guess i bought maybe 8-10 packs of pullups over the years, maybe costing around 100 bucks, and then ive probably spent around 600 in the past few months on ABDL diapers. im not gonna buy again for a while though, this was just the start of it and i wanted to get a good stash going. so in total probably $700 total in my whole life.

Reactions: Diaperman95
I've probably spent a little over $750 CAD (roughly $600 US, £450, or 18500 Thai Baht :p).

Most of that money was spent in the last year. I bought my first diapers in 2011, but didn't buy anything between 2012 and early 2020.

Reactions: RedPandaDL and db80
Over a 50+ year timescale,, probably £75-80K. But where I could get the NHS (I’m in the UK) to pay for them, I don’t. I make my own terry nappies, plastic pants from Suprima https://saveexpress.de/ in Germany (they last a long time if you look after them) and only sometimes wear Rearz or Crinklz. Abena pull-ups if I have to be very serious and discrete. Be happy in your nappy!!!

Im guessing about 22,000 over the last 6 years just in diapers not counting wipes, onesies, diaper cream

• Wow
Reactions: Lyokodl and Angelapinks
Back