siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Hi everyone.

I tryed to go and get Ben the husky yesterday, when I was out with Issac.

But I got talk out of it again. Issac really want me to get a push bick instead.

How much, is to much for a stuffie?

Ben is £25.00 which is a lot of my pocket money gone. But he is a life size Husky.

One day I would live to have a furry suit made. So I could protend to be a husky/wolf. Haroooo. To all my fellow furrys and garrr woff to my fellow pups. 🐶🐅

Isaac told me that I could get him after I got my pushbike and I have restocked on diapers, as I need to be in diapers every night now I can't be treated to wack up to use the toilet.

It's all no fair having to save up pocket money and not get toys. 😠

Last edited:
It all depends on your income (and how much you have left of it at the end of the week) & how much having him will mean to you.

Reactions: mommysgirlthing
okay i cant lie, if i could buy a life sized husky, i would do it so fast. I am awful when it comes to this stuff, so i am no help. i sadly pay way too much for my stuffies. my favorite is thrift store stuff because its very cheap, and loved.

wish i was more help 😕

Reactions: NooNoo
Having worked at a thrift store, we could never move any of the stuffies. Even if they were dropped off from a woman in a Cadillac with tags still on them, plush , big, clean, and nice. They were not worth the shelf space to resale.

To answer your question though, from a DL: I don't think it is unreasonable to pay more than a bag of high quality diapers ($30??) for a stuffy. After all, your stuffie won't be disposed of after 8 hours 😆.

As long as your power bill is paid and a roof over your head, it souns like it's meant to be!

Lol. How much have you searched for the life sized husky stuffies? I imagine they make 'em.

my late wife and I were/am arctophiles (teddy bear collectors). The most we ever paid was £500 ($654) for a Steiff anniversary bear, he was about 18 inch tall and was a limited edition.

• Love
Reactions: mommysgirlthing and chrischrischris
When you're new stuffie wakes up after a few weeks and you start to jell and you talk to each other.stuffie becomes your mentor
And you fall in love
No amount of money would ever buy him
To me my teddy bear is priceless ❤️❤️

Reactions: NooNoo and mommysgirlthing
It is all in what you can afford! Example: someone might be able to afford a $10,000 car and someone else can afford a $75,000 car. Stay within your budget. If you want something and can’t afford right now save for it and get what you want. Not always worth buying the cheaper one and not like it and regret that you didn’t buy the nicer one.

Reactions: NooNoo and onecho
my stuffie priceless

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    138.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Love
It's all relative. I just ordered a 47" Steiff polar bear.

• Love
Reactions: chrischrischris
wow give him some time to wake up then he will be your best friend
my stuffie said it will be good
stuffies talk to each other

It is going to have to be a personal choice. If this is something that your little side really wants, i would not deny it, but just remember that the $25 you spend for the stuff isn't going to fill your tummy, or keep the lights on.... so if it's your last $25 that you have, maybe you should find something cheaper or save up for it.

That being said I paid I think $10 or $20 for an old original pound puppy. It was like the one I had all through grade school, the one i had in the hospital at 12 when i had heart surgery, so it had memories to me and I wanted one that was not falling apart.

If I ever see a pooh bear like the one i have in my profile pic (on the other side of the black teddy) I will pay what I need to pay to acquire him. He is a disney store plushie, last one they had and I have NEVER seen another like him.

stuffie got in touch with my child hood teddy for me he still loves me he is in stuffie heaven now

It is difficult to place a definitive price tag on an item that will make you happy, for it is such a wide pool of candidates. Sentimental > Material value.

I don’t have much of an AB side, but I do sometimes cuddle with my Pinkie Pie plush while padded and in a onesie. I got her back when I was 16 at my first and only BronyCon, and she was about $400. I don’t regret spending that money, but the chance of me splurging that much on a similar item will likely not happen again. However, in return, I received a plush that will be an eternal reminder of joy, friendship, and a callback to the memories I made with my friends, some of which I have since lost contact with. I don’t think $400 whenever I acknowledge her, I think of eternal happiness and how it brought me into the light.

Again, happiness can not be bought, so being content is a way to not be disillusioned with what you really have. But, it doesn’t hurt to look on the horizon to what you can get next. You’ll get that husky in time, have patience :).

That’s tough. I’ve spent over a hundred on one before, though it was for me then-wife, not me. Like others have said, it’s always s matter of perspective. If it was the one of my dreams, and I had a couple hundred bucks of walking around money, sure: I’d spend that much.

Thank you for all you wonderful replies.

After all my house hold experience including food, car, rent. And so on. There is usually about £100. Per month pocket money for my Little side. Out of which Siysiy has to by his diaper. All though he does have a grump over that as this is most of his monthly allowance gone. And then I split it up in to 4 weeks so Siysiy gets about £5.00 per week to biy toys. Comic books, art simply.

My big side is putting up most of the money for a push bick as it is going to help with my fitness.

Out of interest do other Littles do this work out pocket money for them selves.

It has help me loads. To have a budget to stick to.

• Love
Its all relative to what you can afford/how much you want it. I dont know how much 25 pounds is in dollars but I've spent 30 dollars on a stuffy that was huge and I really wanted it so it was worth it to me. If its something you really want its probably worth it.

siysiy said:
Out of interest do other Littles do this work out pocket money for them selves.

It has help me loads. To have a budget to stick to.

yes! when i was working regularly i would set aside a diaper allowance, (usually 100-150) as well as a 25 dollar AB allowance. i used the AB allowance for things like pacis, onesies, etc., i have to earn things like toys, games and such with good behavior ☺

TeddyBearGirl said:
Its all relative to what you can afford/how much you want it. I dont know how much 25 pounds is in dollars but I've spent 30 dollars on a stuffy that was huge and I really wanted it so it was worth it to me. If its something you really want its probably worth it.
According to Google £25.00 UK = $32.71US

I'm having a live size custom realistic plush made of my Alaskan malamute, that thing cost over $ 2000 , so I really hope it turns out well.
Is definitely too much but it's worth it, especially since he passed away recently.

• Sad
Reactions: dynodoggo, chrischrischris, siysiy and 1 other person
I paid 300€ for my Glaceon and the same for the Jolteon. Worth every Euro. I just save every month a little bit (20-50€) and i dont have to feel bad. Other buy Magic Cards, Weed, Coins, etc. I have my Eeveelutions.

Reactions: chrischrischris and mommysgirlthing
Back