How much have you spent?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Was wondering about this as I was looking through EBay. Whats the most that you have spent on a single item or set of items related to AB or DL. It can be anything, from diapers to furniture.

sbmccue

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Greetings from across the River!

About $100 on a Cosco wooden highchair, years ago when I could actually fit in it.

lilkayden

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I think my most expensive item to date that's ab/dl related would be my All in One Company footed sleeper. I paid around $160-170 USD for it.

ultrapampers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I once paid over $300 for a package of vintage Pampers from the 1980s. Now the prices are well over $500, and sometimes they reach the thousands. That's too rich for my blood, so I'm out of the vintage diaper trade for now.

allcy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
The most I've spent is $50 for my pirate onesie, I've also spent between $25 - $50 on things like the Little Keeper Sleeper and other onesies and footed PJ's. My diaper purchases aren't as big as ultrapampers, I mostly stick to ATN's and Abenas. I'm considering spending a bit on the Waddler Overnights because they are on clearance for 25% off right now.

babyginagirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I don't have any monies,but my mommy buys ALL my baby supplies and needs.I don't know what she has spent on ANY items!!

Status
Not open for further replies.