How much do you use your diaper?

How Full Is Your Diaper Before Changing?

• Just a little wet.

Votes: 29 12.2%
  • Fully soaked.

Votes: 183 76.9%
  • The diaper needs to leak before changing.

Votes: 49 20.6%
  • Totally used....full with #1 and #2.

Votes: 54 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

wearing

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My diaper gets very wet, in the 4 - 6 hours between changes.

amymawson

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
when its wet to the point it wont hold any more and i need to go again i will change then . once i have got the fresh dry 1 on i will wet it straight away so im always in a wet diaper but never a leaking 1

Furcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Depending on the situation :chin: if the diaper have a bad smell (also includes the sweat) I change it for a fresh clean diapers :paci:

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I change if I think there's a risk of leaking, if I think my padding is getting smelly, if I'm going to be going out or if the padding just generally feels less comfortable than it should. There's no fixed time limit or trigger though other than that. I just change when I need to :smile:

That way, we can start the trip dry. :)

I had to quote this just for laughs :biggrin:

polarbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If I'm wearing at home, I'll go fully soaked, but hopefully not to the point of leaking. If I'm out and about, I'm more conservative and will generally change before capacity. If I leak at home, it's no big deal, but leaking in school or at a restaurant is much more sucky.

Wiggly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Since I'm po', I need to feel like I've gotten my money's worth. Sometimes I need to mess to feel ready to take it off, sometimes a good soaking is enough.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I like my diaper to be fully wet but not leaking, I want to make sure I really use it all up.

NabePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
It really depends on mood and circumstance. Generally fully soaked to as close to leaking without leaking as possible is usually preferred, but if I'm at as spot where I have the privacy a little leakage is okay. I also like to make sure it's used to the fullest since I only use premiums on the occasions when I wear (plus it's fun watching the wetness indicator change, heheh). I never mess though, just too much hassle and not my thing.

babababy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Whenever my wife feels it's time to change me. I'm 24/7/365 for over 6 years now.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Depends on the brand. For adult diapers I like to wet them a few times. For Goodnites or Pull-ups, I don't want to risk more than one wetting.

Jdp

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wait until they are fully soaked and causing me to walk funny. Sometimes I forget and then leaks happen. I prefer not to, and my wife ALWAYS make me change before we take a trip out. I am usually soaked when we come back from errands; she makes sure I stay hydrated.

amon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
I mostly wet it until it's soaked. I have never tried to push it to the point where it's leaking.

DprdDirtRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to wet until it is soaked but I do not like it to leak. I always wear one all night and one all day if I can, unless I only have cheap diapers that dont hold much, then I change more. Sometimes I have to change sooner than I would like because of smell.

H0TWH33LS

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Its funny, when I am wearing a diaper I almost never have the urge to pee unless I obviously really need to go. If I am not wearing a diaper I find myself constantly running to the bathroom for every little urge, I find the urge to pee very uncomfortable. Maybe the diaper helps relax my bladder so therefore I have less urges when I am wearing? Can anyone relate about this?

MATTTYCO

Banned
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I wear Secure X-Plus, so on a normal active day I can easily go up to 8 hours without needed to change.. Unless I over hydrate or am drinking.

I always change before venturing out of the house, if I'm not 90% dry.. Otherwise I'll wear until I start to feel a little moist around the leg gathers and can feel a leak ready to spring if I should happen to wet again. I wear for u/i

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Private
When you're this poor and Irish and hatless, you simply can't afford not to fully use a diaper.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
for me it has to be well used and wet. but not to the point that is leakes out of the nappy. its too wet when it gets to that stage.

zilawt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I usually like to yeah when I'm about to to drink. I literally can't contain myself once I get a few inside me me. o_O

Mengsk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
To the point where it has reached it's capacity which is for me the best time to change. If it's dry and messed I'll usually wait till its wet also before changing.

Status
Not open for further replies.