how much do you think about your tb/dl/babyfur side???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Okay.. I don't consider myself a TB at all. Might sound strange, but a human mindset when it comes to changing, roleplaying and cuddling is a downright turn-off for me. That's what the furry mindset is for. ;-)

DL? Every day.

Being a furry... every waking second!

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
I can't really say I spend every awake second of the day thinking about my baby side, I'm a grown up after all :p. Seriously though, we're all mature enough to think of more serious factors in our lives, don't you think.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
Speaking about my DL side (I'm not a furry nor I consider myself an AB) I voted "half the time".

When I'm in situations that involve interacting with other people it's something I tend to avoid thinking about, while it tends to come out when I have time to be by myself, or when I haven't been letting it out for too long.

I've also been experiencing a little side effect of being part of a community like this. Does it ever happen to you, when you're busy with your daily schedule, to suddenly think to other DLs? I mean... to what they could be doing in that same moment, or that some of them may be in diapers while you're not... ths may sound quite odd but it sometimes happens to me.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i voted "sometimes." it comes into my head most days, if only beause i visit this forum most days. although i do sometimes go for days and days without giving it any serious thought, if i'm preoccupied with other matters. and sometimes i think about it almost constantly, if i'm spending a lot of time padded, for example.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
I voted for sometimes too, because I only think about it once in a while.

G

gamebaby

yea sometimes you realy dont think about it till your alone. so.........

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I voted 'perfer not to answer' because prefer was spelled wrong.

I think about it sometimes.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think about it a ton. My multitasking brain always has one of these things somewhere that I'm aware of it.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
Most of the time, I guess. I do think about it pretty often. Not quite all the time though.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I gotta admit I do obsess lately a little over it as I am worried about leaving home (australia) for the USA (where mommy is) without knowing that part of me is completely catered for but when I'm with mommy in the USA I don't think about it all that much because it is simply a part of me.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Okay... first of all... wow. This is a quality thread... very nice.

This is gonna be a tough one for me to answer. Some of you may consider my diapered life an "obsession"... hell even I have to wonder sometimes... but I really don't see it as a bad thing.

As far as actually giving any real mental time to it... I dunno. I mean this is my life just as much as eating food or breathing air. It has become so routine that I just go with the flow these days. You could say I give a lot of thought to it... but I see my diaper-related activities as just part of my everyday life. The one diaper-related event in my day that I really focus on is changing time. I change at the end of my lunch break... then again when I get home. I would have to say that those are the times that I enjoy the most... especially the one when I get home. It helps me to cast away the workday and relax.

The diapers I use at work are pretty thin... so it isn't constantly on my mind "hey, you're diapered"... just when I wet or am in need of a change. At home, on the other hand, I use thick diapers... so it is definately more of a reminder then.

I could ramble on and on about this... but I think you get the idea. If anyone wants me to explain further I certainly can... but at a later time.

IWANTHOTDOG

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
All the time for me, it never leaves my head unless for sometimes when ill forget about it for a few days if im REALLY busy those days.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Sometimes.

I probably think about it quite a lot, teenagers are meant to think about sex a lot... this is like what I find sexual...

But then I don't think about it too much, since I rarely ever do anything TB related.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I probably think about it 30 or 40% of the time. Since coming to this site I might think about it a little more. Of course, it comes and goes in the binge/purge cycle. The thing is though, that I'm always happier in diapers than not, it's just that it's not usually practical when you work 3 jobs. I too am obsessive with all the things that interest me, and sometimes with people as well. I've learned to get a handle on that. I only buy music equipment if I can make a profit from it in my work. With people, I know they have their own lives to live, and really, I'm a pretty private person. As for diapers, why not!

Status
Not open for further replies.