How much do you spend

Sgdlboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
How much you you spend a year or a month on diapers and ab/dl products ? It would be interesting to find out how much people spend , being a DL I spend about roughly $250 usd a year on diapers.

I’d say right around $200 every 2 months, give or take.

I figure I spend around 100 per month on high quality diapers. I wear a lot but not quite 24/7 due to being partially bladder and bowel incontinent.

I spend $116.00 every three weeks on diapers. I get an auto shipment from NorthShore. 24/7 is expensive and when your incontitent their is no choice in the matter.

I spend ?$ / month I use ~ one Diaper for 4 to 6 hours or 1 per night, I use diapers 24/7. So you can calculate but I don't know exactly how much per month.

On average £30 a month as I get so many supplied by the NHS as I have been diagnosed as incurably incontinent by the urology clinic.

I’d say maybe $100 a month, if that. I tend to not wear more often than wear, so I don’t buy diapers as frequently as most might.

For 24/7 i would require about ~$200 / month. Currently its about a third of that, as i dont wear at work.

I don't really spend any money on diapers anymore since I switched to cloth diapers. And now I also have less trash too!! :) Maybe I'll put down 20€ for a pack of disposables diapers a year, for times that I don't wear cloth

Reactions: littlemoosey and Sheepies
Probably around $250/year. I mostly wear cloth diapers, but I do like to try new ones, so there's always a bit of turnover in my stash.

Hard to say! I only wear on occasion so packs last a looong while. I still have 4 Little Pawz from a bag I bought in 2016, and have only used about 3/5 bags of Crinklz I've bought early 2018. And just bought a bag of NS supreme lites last week of which I've only used 2. And it took about 2 years to finish a single bag of Abena L4.

That being said... Let's say... nowadays I use on average 2 diapers a week. That's 8 diapers a month. I'll give a rough estimate of $2 a diaper I suppose. So $16 a month on diapers? Honestly not much at all but I am low balling it. Just a guess at this point.

I used to wear a tiny bit more but not by too terribly much. Hard to with no privacy.

Last edited:
Roughly $150 a month or $1800 a year. It’s worth it lol

DanielW said:
I still have to calculate the cost of replacing diapers and plastic pants though. I seem to go along fine...and then 4-5 pairs of plastics will get holes or tears in them all at once.
Well so far I'm pretty much new to cloth. Been wearing for about guessing a half of year now. Took me a while and some money to find the perfect ones. But now I am all for the ecoable diaper covers! They are so great, just take out the wet inserts and snap in a dry one. Can do that pretty much all day with just one diaper cover if you change in time....Just need a lot of inserts to change :)
I don't wear plastic pants...

Around £40 a month / £480 a year. My catheters are supplied by the NHS but my nappies aren't; they tried to supply me with some useless pads but I told them to stop cos I was still buying my own anyway, and not even using theirs.

Around $10 a month for a pack of training pants and wipes.

About 70 a month rounded out.

It depends on what games are coming out. If its something I'm interested in, I'll buy it (up to $60 per game). Whenever I run low on diapers, I spend about $50 on another case. There's also my subscriptions that need to keep getting paid for. $50 a month to keep my phone running.

Haven't been spending much lately, because I might save up for a laptop after doing my taxes.

Since I wear only occasionally and I also have some cloth diapers that I use, I would have to guess about $250 per year for diapers and diaper supplies.

Back