How much do you peeps wet

icklespace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I see a lot of people on here who like bulky diapers and really soak them, I genuinely have to try and get a good soaking out of my dips and its annoying and I don't like to be wasteful. If the tabs on medical diapers were better the I would feel more comfortable using the. Even with a good fluid intake. I never deem to wet as much as some people I have seen.

If you're using the toilet and your pee is a deep yellow, then you're dehydrated and should be drinking more. My rule of thumb is if I drink something and within a couple minutes need to go, then my body is hydrated enough. (But this is contingent on bladder sensitivity so YMMV.)

I finished moving at the end of May (not fun) and for a while was peeing roughly once an hour. Not sure if I ate something that irritated my bladder or if it was just nerves.

Reactions: LittleScotty
Normally I'll start drinking a 20oz bottle of water before I start wearing, but I tend to stay hyrdated throughout the day. By the time I get a diaper on, I've already got to go. Originally I'd pee less frequently but in larger amounts...which would really make the thing leak.

Now I guess I'm more conditioned, so when I'm wearing, I pee more frequently but in smaller amounts. I don't force water/fluids but I'll always keep a drink close.

Reactions: wettingagain
I just potty in my diapers when ever I want to and eventually they will be soaked and so swollen that its obvious I need to have my diapers changed. No need to consume large amounts of fluids since I wear full time and its more pleasurable to wear a soggy diaper for as long as I can. I hate the idea of having a huge potty and then having to change again so soon. Then I can't wet for a long time and i don't like wearing my diapers and rubber pants and wet them.

Reactions: HomeAlone
I tend to soak my diapers a lot, so it's actually really inconvenient sometimes to wear for extended periods of time. I will often use the toilet then put my diaper on afterwards, just to mitigate the flow. I tried to do a small piece of 24 hours wearing but between the constant changes and not liking messy diapers, it just didn't work for me lol.

During the day, it varies. Sometimes it's little, and sometimes I cannot stop going, and I'm changing every 3-4 hours (which is pretty toddler-like, so I don't mind that).

At night, lately it's been awful! I am wearing a high capacity diaper + 1-2 boosters, plus I've added a cloth diaper as a diaper cover, and two nights ago, I still managed to leak out and soak my pajamas and bed.

I normally wear to bed but have started to venture out the door

icklespace said:
I see a lot of people on here who like bulky diapers and really soak them, I genuinely have to try and get a good soaking out of my dips and its annoying and I don't like to be wasteful. If the tabs on medical diapers were better the I would feel more comfortable using the. Even with a good fluid intake. I never deem to wet as much as some people I have seen.
depends on how much I've drank in the few hours before bed, WHAT I've drank, and how dehydrated I was beforehand. Like if I was out doing yard work or something in the sun, I may have created a fair size "water deficit" that takes up most of what I drink when I get back inside.

I like to wet my diaoer to its full potential...then I add a second disper and put timy holes into the bottom to crrate an untilate diaper! Also drinking lots of fluids help!

Reactions: subhubby1968
I agree that it depends on my fluid intake starting in the morning and if I pee in the toilet when I first get up or not before putting on one. I do try and drink the recommended 8 "glasses" of a water a day so I tend to do a good job of fluid intake between water, Orange Juice, and my morning soda.

Tori94 said:
I like to wet my diaoer to its full potential...then I add a second disper and put timy holes into the bottom to crrate an untilate diaper! Also drinking lots of fluids help!
Some day I might try that when I have more than about 8 hours.

I do little wets every 15 mins or so. Provided I am keeping up at the intake end of things, there's a general feeling of a steady flow of wetness at the nappy end. Even so, I never get anywhere close to using up the full absorbency. I will wear a Betterdry for 3-4 hours, do a dozen or more wets in it totalling a litre, and change. Some would call that wasteful, I call it a good safety margin and good hygiene, which are important when wearing amongst others e.g. at work.

Reactions: wettingagain and Lyric
Paxe said:
I do little wets every 15 mins or so. Provided I am keeping up at the intake end of things, there's a general feeling of a steady flow of wetness at the nappy end. Even so, I never get anywhere close to using up the full absorbency. I will wear a Betterdry for 3-4 hours, do a dozen or more wets in it totalling a litre, and change. Some would call that wasteful, I call it a good safety margin and good hygiene, which are important when wearing amongst others e.g. at work.
I typically do the little wets too. I like the feel of peeing, so the more I do it the better. I also keep taking in fluids all the time.

icklespace said:
I know what you mean. I used to wonder how some people had such huge diapers without pouring water in it or something. Once you find the right diaper and master putting it on properly it's amazing. 🥰 I wear a Megamax with a booster and wet in it between 5-7 times during the daytime on average. At the end of the day my diaper is SOAKED and VERY swelled up. I'm am amazed at how much it holds and swells, and that I CAN STILL SIT without worrying about leaking!😲

Reactions: HomeAlone and wetaccident
I try to use my diapers to their max but usually end up changing after 2-3 wettings. 1 if I'm around people and concerned about smells or leaks

Back