SoccerLover

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
excoted to see that people think!!

Can't live without 'em!

I love diapers, they are who I am :)

There the best thing in the world

i WeaR 24/7 from now on xD there awesome.

Last edited:
I suspect somehow the diapers choose us... I don't ever remember saying to myself, I think I'll wear diapers forever. They just melted into my personality, at the point I was taken out of them. Even though I always thought there'd come a time when I would leave them behind, the desire only got stronger.

Diapers are so me but nobody outside of adisc likes it so I don't let them know in any way, it's a shame!

I wanted back in diapers the day they were taken away from me. So I guess it is not really a choice but rather a deep need and I know I will always be in diapers.

Jamieboy said:
I suspect somehow the diapers choose us...

Kinda like cats.

Cannot go without them, a big part of my life

I could live without wearing, but why would I want to. I choose to wear diapers, and I love them.

I need them because I am incontinent but am also unashamedly DL. I couldn't imagine not wearing nappies now.

diaperedwetter said:
I wanted back in diapers the day they were taken away from me. So I guess it is not really a choice but rather a deep need and I know I will always be in diapers.

My earliest memory of lovin' diapers is age 3! My folks can go to hell! Well my dad, rest his soul is already dead. I NEED diapers! I love ABDL babyish diapers. I no longer need to use Attends or Depends :eek:tkspanking:

I want them in my life, I can afford them, I can put them aside when necessary, they do not interfere with me living a relatively normal life and I enjoy them greatly.

Nam Repaid said:
I want them in my life, I can afford them, I can put them aside when necessary, they do not interfere with me living a relatively normal life and I enjoy them greatly.

Agree with the above statement. Want, not need. Just would like to wear more often if I could.

Nam Repaid said:

This describes my relationship with diapers.

I wear cloth diapers 24/7 and love them with vinyl pull up

I get very stressed out when I run out of diapers and can't afford to go buy more. I've loved them my whole life.

I want/need them since regressing really helps with my stress. It always helps to come home from work and get padded up and unwind and watch cartoons or play games.

They are a means to an end. I would rather spend my money on other things, to be honest.

Definitely can't live without them, at least not hygenically anyway, lol

Nam Repaid said:

Pretty much describes myself as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back