How much do you love diapers

How much do you love diapers

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am definitely hooked. I remember protesting when my mom took me out of them, and wanted them ever since then. Started wearing again in my teens, and 25 years later, i'm still wearing them! Been 24/7 for the last year and I don't foresee it stopping.

I honestly don't know how to answer. It's either ''I want them in my life'' or ''I need them in my life.'' Yes, I like diapers, but do I need them? I know on the inside I'm just a little kid, but could I be a toddler without diapers?...

Well... I put "need". It was the closest thing to the truth, but it feels like an exaggeration. Could I live without diapers? Yeah, certainly. But it would be a slightly frustrating existence. Diapers are a part of my sexuality, and my inclination to wear and use them is a lot like my inclination to have sex. I can either distract myself from that inclination or I can indulge it, but those are really the only measures of control I have.

So, it's a "need" in that it's a "want" that never goes away and is never quite satisfied. :)

Cottontail said:
Well... I put "need". It was the closest thing to the truth, but it feels like an exaggeration. Could I live without diapers? Yeah, certainly. But it would be a slightly frustrating existence. Diapers are a part of my sexuality, and my inclination to wear and use them is a lot like my inclination to have sex. I can either distract myself from that inclination or I can indulge it, but those are really the only measures of control I have.

So, it's a "need" in that it's a "want" that never goes away and is never quite satisfied. :)

What he said.

I selected "I want them in my life." It's not a need for me. In fact, most of my life I went without them ... granted I wet myself and the bed constantly XD. Even now though I live without diapers most of the time. I may get them once a year, sometimes even two years. If I had the money, I would always be stocked up XD.

I love them less than I did when I had a choice about them, but I still enjoy them.

I know I need diapers in my life. Tried too long to live without them but I was miserable. Now, I am back in 24/7 diapers since 2012 and could not be happier.

diaperedwetter said:
I know I need diapers in my life. Tried too long to live without them but I was miserable. Now, I am back in 24/7 diapers since 2012 and could not be happier.

I was miserable my whole life until I went back into them, I have now been wearing and using although not the whole messing bit for about 3 months now and I am certainly not bored yet, it just feels so right!

Couldn't live a single moment without diapers. It's either diaper only, or diaper and then underwear. I'm never without a diaper though.

I have been through all the feelings about diapers expressed here. Now I am at a point where diapers are just super underwear. I wear them 24/7 and live my life normally.

This is a tough one, I love them, but sometimes I feel that my love for them has had negative effects on my life. i.e. not being in a relationship because the odds of finding someone who might understand are astronomical. I've accepted my DLism as part of who I am, but it will always be a hidden part of me and the older I get the more I worry about how to keep it hidden forever.

-Gus

I need them in my life and I can't really imagine going without them. They have become part of who I am and part of my identity. But nobody else knows about this of course.

I'm about to choose "need them in my life" in the poll, but that's only because I'm pretty much an IC now due to a medical issue I had a few years ago. If it wasn't for that, I would instead choose either "would like them in my life" or "want them in my life" (probably the latter) - after all, I easily survived all of my college years up until I was just past age 40 hardly ever using them.

I like to do "play baby," but never 24/7/365...

I don't need them, but I love them and the freedom to wait until the strongest urge to pee and then getting to feel relieved without rushing or worrying or even feeling it come out sometimes. It lets me get really deep concentrating on something during holds without worrying about my body's signals being ignored or having to wait for the bathroom or hurting myself trying to hold too hard.

Not a necessity, but a hobby I enjoy greatly!

Uh...heck yes! I love them so much I don't think I'll ever stop wearing my diapers.

Yes I love them and need them being IC for the last 25 years, I do not even own any "normal" underwear anymore at night it's cloth with bloomers and a onesie ,daytime gets you dispes or U-3 custom contours with "Blue Ice" pants and for trips Northshore Supreme with rubber bloomers and a custom made Polo Shirt onesie, that's another sure sign I own a few t-shirts but most of my tops are either undershirt onesies ( boat neck, hawaian (aka wife beater) long sleeve boat neck, short sleeve boat neck or long sleeve long leg for over bloomers) over shirts are Polo onesies , I probably have the largest onesie collection in the wild aside from the seamstress who makes them for me, those and disabled access diaper pants are my day to day clothes the pants have mock fly elastic waist , hidden expandable gussets, snap open and closed at the seams all the way to my knees, so I don't have to disrobe to change, and they are sitter pants ( they have higher rear waist, lower front and a roomier toosh, they can conceal even the largest diaper you can imagine ever wearing and you still look good weather going fishing or to Funeral, they also have pockets on the thighs and all seems are smoth so you don't get any pressure sores, same deal with my shoes velcro and a solid toe box and upper so my feet stay healthy and don't get sores from seams or bumps, I have worn a cloth diaper with a dispes over top and no one was the wiser. I have a four point padded seat belt and a chest harness ( kinda like neoprene wet suit) that pulls me back into my chair because I have severe kyphosis of my shoulders( they curl forward ). Last but not least I sit on a RoHo air cushion with an IC cover on it so if I should leak cover goes in washer and cushion gets hosed off outside, and in a previous thread you found out what's in my diaper bag that hangs off the back, I am inseparable from my diapers they are just like my nose hanging around off my face and on my butt.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

leafy97 said:
I don't need them, but I love them and the freedom to wait until the strongest urge to pee and then getting to feel relieved without rushing or worrying or even feeling it come out sometimes. It lets me get really deep concentrating on something during holds without worrying about my body's signals being ignored or having to wait for the bathroom or hurting myself trying to hold too hard.

Not a necessity, but a hobby I enjoy greatly!
Waiting for the strongest urge is allowing your bladder to get bigger and stronger, you may in the future find that it's to big and you flood no matter what.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

I need them to feel comfortable and safe in the world. They Were a source of sexual satisfaction but now are a means of deep emotional security.

I'd say it's very much a need for me. On one hand, it's sort of a soul born in the wrong body type of deal for me, on the other hand I have partial incontinence due to IBS which leaves me in this weird inbetween point where I could probably manage without diapers but wearing full time is just so much more convenient and necessary as a "better safe than sorry" precaution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back