How much do you hike around in diapers?

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
As an avid hiker, I sometimes go out while wearing some additional gear down below. As the saying goes, there is no such thing as bad weather, only poorly dressed people. Do others go out padded along with additional changing supplies, etc. and how well do you manage it?

With the colder weather today, it felt particularly great wearing a hook and loop Rearz Alpaca diaper cover over an InControl Elite Hybrid diaper. Over that I had a onesie securing everything in place, a black T-shirt over that, and a zipper sweatshirt, and winter coat. Felt comfortable and still able to move around with some decent ankle boots. Thermal underwear are almost a must in the Midwest during the winter time.

Reactions: Jorelaxed, tiron101 and GatoChihuahua
Not so much in this very cold cold weather but we do show shoe when we can and weather permitting. In much nicer weather we do try every weekend ...

Reactions: MetalDan86
I’m not a fan of hiking while padded. I’ve done it a few times and it is exciting, but I just don’t find it comfortable. Maybe something like a pull up, but not a full diaper.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua
MetalDan86 said:
As an avid hiker, I sometimes go out while wearing some additional gear down below. As the saying goes, there is no such thing as bad weather, only poorly dressed people. Do others go out padded along with additional changing supplies, etc. and how well do you manage it?

With the colder weather today, it felt particularly great wearing a hook and loop Rearz Alpaca diaper cover over an InControl Elite Hybrid diaper. Over that I had a onesie securing everything in place, a black T-shirt over that, and a zipper sweatshirt, and winter coat. Felt comfortable and still able to move around with some decent ankle boots. Thermal underwear are almost a must in the Midwest during the winter time.
The only times I’ve been out in a nappy is to walk my two dogs, I’m still very conscious of someone seeing my bulge, even though it’s probably not visible, it is exciting going out in a nappy though 😁

Reactions: Chrissie, MetalDan86, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person
This reminds me! I have a brand-new pair of hiking boots I haven't worn in a year!!! Thanks for reminding me! Jeez!(y);):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: MetalDan86 and GatoChihuahua
I actually hiked a few miles and did a small free climb a few weeks ago in a Megamax. It wasn't planned at all. I was going past a favorite spot and decided to stop, then decided to walk in for a few minutes, and kept on going.

Reactions: MetalDan86
I've hiked a bit while diapered. I prefer less sticky plastic diapers, In fact I used Bunny Hopps from ABU and they did perfect. Got to make sure there is no rubbing/chafing and you should be fine. I think cloth backed diapers would do better still. I use up a ton of water so I hardly ever use my diaper while hiking.

I absolutely love being diapered out hiking! Proper diaper and clothes and I can hike all day!

Ps I love hiking and it’s one of my “ me times to wear” as my husband untill recently didn’t know I had a diaper kink/fetish.

I love hiking and walking trails at Zion park in Utah when diapered..

I'm a hiker, backpacker, and camper. I've never worn diapers during these activities... Maybe I'll give it a try this year...

LaLoneDigi said:
I'm a hiker, backpacker, and camper. I've never worn diapers during these activities... Maybe I'll give it a try this year...
OMG! You absolutely should! Upside, never caught with your pants down on the trail hehe

I'm doing it more and more lately by necessity. They removed the porta-potties from my nearby preserve in November. Doing my usual 5 mile loop has become difficult to impossible without avoiding fluids for a couple hours beforehand. Even then, it's usually a very uncomfortable last mile. With a diaper, it's all good.

I actually go on hikes a lot when it's warmer outside. I have definitely ended up with diaper rash because of it as well, but it's still worth it I love hiking.

Being inclined toward cloth diapers, I’m often in something rather bulky that affects my gait—makes me toddle like a toddler. That's all good when I'm less active, but not so good when I'm going for a long walk or hike. I've gone hiking a few times in disposables, but mostly I just wear big kid pants (boooo!) and find a place to hide if I need to pee. Most of the walks and hikes in my area have pretty low traffic, and offer plenty of places to covertly relieve oneself. I've never had any close calls.

My wife and I go hiking regularly in our local hills and mountains. Lots of trails and most are fairly private, not a lot of fellow hikers. I always wear my cloth pre-folds and rubber pants on our hikes. We carry a diaper bag that can double as a backpack with water and snacks. It's quite easy to find a spot not far off the trail where she can change my diapers if need be. Sometimes it's just nice to have our lunch first and then have my diapers changed before we head back.

Back