How much do you drink?

Are you a healthy drinker?

• Total voters

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Nothing to complex or fictitious this time round, just wanted to know how much we all drink on average weekly/ daily.
Was thinking about it since I am for sure not that best at drinking what I should (E.G 2000 ML a day of water, I have seen that men should drink more then women too but not much in it), pretty sure I drink about 1400 ML per day and that is not 100% water on average just living as a big but I am un sure if I drink more or less as a little since I just have not be able to test it.

So what im asking is how much do you guys drink weekly/ daily? other then that do you:
  • Drink more or less as a AB/ little?
  • Do you drink more or less as a DL or IC?
  • Do you even care at all about what is healthy to drink?
  • Since im here what do you drink most or like the most? (could be anything ;))
So yeah are you super healthy people am I'm just lazy? or am I not alone in drinking less then I should?

Side note since I asked I drink blackcurrant and apple juice most (I drink nothing but this at work and some at home), what I like most is hard to say since I like hot chocolate using a chocolate fountain (get this at comic con every year :ROFLMAO:) Pepsi max or toffee vodka/ mango cider on the alcohol side of things :cool:.

Thanks for looking and I look forward to see what might come up :).

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I listen to what my body tells me and I drink when I'm thirsty. Sometimes, if I notice it's been a while since I last had something to drink, I'll be sure to drink but most of the time I follow my body. I don't aim to drink 2 litres of water though. That target is for water coming from all sources (so, as there's water in the food we eat, generally we don't need to get 2 litres purely by drinking every day).

I definately drink more as a little though. I'll be having bottles of milk, squash and of course water. Partly because they're nice to drink and partly to make sure I end up soggy.

I generally try to stick to water or builders tea when I drink stuff though. Generally very little juice, a little bit of coffee and alcohol depends on the event as I may have a small drink with dinner or enjoy myself more substantially if I'm out with friends.

I think a good guide to if you're drinking enough is your thirst level and the colour of your wee. It should be a pale yellow. Anything darker may suggest you need to drink a bit more or might need to consider seeing a doctor if your concerned.

Reactions: Highlander, diaperdude, Belarin and 1 other person

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I try to drink healthy refreshments as much as I can. I do like 2% Milk, Gatorade G-2 - Grape & Fruit favor I do drink a lot of plus Busch Lite Beer every so often ....

Reactions: diaperdude and littleph0enix

WarriorPrincess

Even warriors need diapers sometimes!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I tend to drink 2 cups of coffee in the morning, then water or tea the rest of the day.
I drink regular water for the most part. I have lately been drinking some cherry limeade carbonated water

Reactions: diaperdude and littleph0enix

hodori779

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Arizona here. In the summer, I honestly have no idea how much water I drink in a day. It's gotta be at least a gallon. It's just so hot here that your sweat evaporates immediately, so you don't know that you're dehydrated until it's too late. If your thirsty, you're already dehydrated.

The trick is that you have to drink enough water to stay hydrated, but not too much to have to pee all the time.

Reactions: littleph0enix

Pino

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I was just diagnosed with diabetes insipidus, i drink about 5000 to 6000ml a day.

My hypothalamus is producing to less ADH, what causes my kidneys to push out to much fluids, what causes thirst.
And i have got three kidneys, making it even more problematic.
When i reduced my weight some time ago, it went up to 10.000ml.

"Healthy" is considered 30ml /KG a day.

• Wow

DiaperedElmo

I ❤️ Sesame Street
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I drink around 2L of water a day.

What has helped me the most is carrying a water bottle everywhere. It sounds silly, but having a bottle in front of you reminds your subconscious to drink more. It's also convenient, as I only have to fill the bottle up 4 times (4 x 500mL) to reach my target.

Reactions: WarriorPrincess and littleph0enix

footedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I drink anywhere from 100-120 oz (3+ liters) a day. Starting to workout more and trying to stay hydrated. About 1/2 of that is out of a Rearz baby bottle. I'll drink 3 bottles day with the Rearz. Those larger bottles are great.

littleph0enix

The Right Honourable Lordship Of Giggles?!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
BenNevis said:
I think a good guide to if you're drinking enough is your thirst level and the colour of your wee. It should be a pale yellow. Anything darker may suggest you need to drink a bit more or might need to consider seeing a doctor if your concerned.
I know about this but some times I just find it to not be true, like I some times have drink alot of water and it is still yellow.

hodori779 said:
Arizona here. In the summer, I honestly have no idea how much water I drink in a day. It's gotta be at least a gallon. It's just so hot here that your sweat evaporates immediately, so you don't know that you're dehydrated until it's too late. If your thirsty, you're already dehydrated.

The trick is that you have to drink enough water to stay hydrated, but not too much to have to pee all the time.
Understandable I didnt really think about the weather/ temperature but that is very ture and most make things harder to balance.

Pino said:
I was just diagnosed with diabetes insipidus, i drink about 5000 to 6000ml a day.
Dont think I could ever drink as much as that but I can understand the medical need since my dad some where on that line too which is why I do look in to what much I drink every now and again.

DiaperedElmo said:
I drink around 2L of water a day.

What has helped me the most is carrying a water bottle everywhere. It sounds silly, but having a bottle in front of you reminds your subconscious to drink more. It's also convenient, as I only have to fill the bottle up 4 times (4 x 500mL) to reach my target.
I agree with this so much, I now do this everyday for work and I can refill whenever I run out to. (It really does help just having somethings on hand)

Reactions: DiaperedElmo

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
BenNevis said:
I generally go by this as a reminder if I need to drink more.

I have a cup of Ensure when I wake and a 700ml bottle at work and aim to empty it in the morning and again in the afternoon, once I get home it depends what I fancy but will usually drink more in the evening (coffee, tea, squash, water...) I also keep a bottle of water (1.5 L) by my bed and will usually down a t least half of that through the night as I'm always waking up with a dry throat.

So I probably get through 2000ml or just over each day and then maybe 700-1000ml overnight.

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I wanna preface this by saying docs, CNAs, PA-Cs & ARNPs annoy me: every time I go in, it's like a sermon & Chick tract from them to drink their "gallon of water per day". A gallon. Tried it, can't do it: lugging a water bottle everywhere is wieldly and looks tacky despite the trend...and it always seems like I can never make the goal, feels like too much. Ugh.

Plus, the water here, tap or well, has calcium & mineral, just like Boise: can't handle it without something to cover the taste up...and enhancers & bottled water eat your pocketbook after awhile. 💸

Finally...age does things to drinking habits. Can't do soda, Gatorade, dairy, too much juice...and loathe beer. Low-to-no alcohol toddler here.

So, I drink lightly-covered-up water or dilute sweet tea. My daily intake is about 2 litres, give-or-take, and that's good enough...so my body tells me. When I'm in diapers, I go through about three 750 ml baby bottles...and my diaper ends up soaked. But that's what diapers are for. And in the end, 2 litres or thereabouts daily is fine.

So while the clinicians keep toying with mins & maxes like the gods they think they are, I'll be hoisting one to my health when I feel like it, doin' juuuust fiiiine...and holdin' my own, unless I'm wearin' Pampers. Bottoms up...in more ways than one! 🥳🍼🍼🍼

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot and littleph0enix

fleckothefennec

I am fennec hear me scree
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I feel I'm pretty Healthy, I drink coffee kombutcha, red wine and water. Mostly water, I never drink juice or soda pop.

AtPeace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I almost exclusively drink water and coffee (more the latter than the former), and have the occasional beer. I drink socially. If I'm wearing, my water intake goes up 1000%.

Last edited:

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I would consider myself to be very healthy! I drink at least 2 large water bottles a day, usually before the end of the work day. I also drink a lot of hot teas. Coffee would be my least healthy beverage choice in my regular day-to-day routine.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I will have 2 or 3 cups of coffee in the morning then all I ever drink is water somewhere between 3 to 5 quarts a day , I am never without a glass or bottle of water , I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 39 years or so

• Wow

Newbaby110521

A sweet diapered baby boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I should drink more everyday and should drink less soda recently I have been drinking flavoured water but I recently found out it’s not as healthy as I thought so I’m going to try drinking more plain water and juice but I don’t drink alcohol or caffeinated drinks out of preference so in some ways I’m healthy but I need to do better.

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
If you're talking about alcohol my answer is ZERO . Recovering alcoholic 4years. If in general my drink is mountain dew and some days it's more than others

• Love
Reactions: Happy2BeInNappies2, diaperdude, littleph0enix and 2 others

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
Twinmom said:
If you're talking about alcohol my answer is ZERO . Recovering alcoholic 4years. If in general my drink is mountain dew and some days it's more than others
congratulations

Reactions: Twinmom and BobbiSueEllen

dltyty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I only tend to be a healthy drinker when I am happily diapered. I like wet diapers, so I drink a lot more water while wearing than when I am not wearing. I didn't wear yesterday, only drank 2 glasses of water, today, happily diapered and already have 3 glasses down.

If we are talking about alcohol, I can drink Bud Light like it's going out of style, but end up more dehydrated in the end.

Reactions: MetalDan86, littleph0enix and chamberpot

SparkleAlchemist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
It's probably the Wisconsin in me but I automatically assumed you meant alcohol lol.

To answer the question presented though, I'm pretty good. I do need to flavor water most of the time, but I try to drink atleast 2 of my water bottle a day and then something else. Recently it's been tea, sometimes it's Gatorade or hot chocolate or soda.

I think I'm usually worse at drinking in little space just cuz I get distracted doing other more fun things.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littleph0enix and Richpip