How much do you all drink a day and how often do you all pee?

Y
Liondiapers said:
i drink an average amount of water. maybe 10 glasses spread throughout the day? irregardless of how much and when i drink, though, i rarely ever pee in the mornings, maybe three times in the afternoons, and then what seems like every 30 minutes in the evenings and nighttimes.

but it's normal to pee. and to drink. according to the Mayo Clinic: the average recommended daily water intake is "about 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men" and about 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women." it's normal to pee out a little less than half to the whole amount of water that you drunk per day, depending on what you do. (if you sweat, you'll pee less, but if you don't do anything at all and use no energy, you'll pee exactly the same amount you drunk.)
Yeah. I personally drink most of my water in the afternoons when I have nothing better to do. When I do this, I end up having to pee every 20 minutes or so, which is hilarious when I'm at work. I can go every couple hours or so though when I drink less water often in the evenings, so yeah. Because of this, mine seems to be almost entirely determined by how much I've drank in the past hour. However I can drink 2 16 oz bottles of water in bed and most of the time make it until morning without peeing, I assume because of my position. I need to go though as soon as I get up. If I go by biological sex, I am still not getting that recommended water intake. However, I am pretty close now by the gender I identify as though since I have upped my average water intake recently.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Hmm. That’s interesting. I have used attends (the pull up kind) and have found that even they only last a little bit for me unless I’m sleeping or not drinking.
this is a real diaper not a pull-up or a pull-on

EagleBoy said:
this is a real diaper not a pull-up or a pull-on
Ah. I see. I may try the real diaper type then if I can find it anywhere to see if it makes a difference.

I am quite the outlier it seems, I drink around 2 gallons of water a day with one of those gallons being at work. My job is fairly physical so I sweat a lot and I usually pee around three times at work. I have always been one to drink lots of water or else my body is unhappy and my throat starts to hurt. I have been tested for diabetes and do not have it. Its hard to say how many times I pee at home since I wear diapers frequently after work or at night but I would have to guess 3-5 times a day.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
I Keep my husband well hydrated on AB days for obvious reasons. Around 2 litres keeps his flow nice and regular.

Yeenbooper said:
I am quite the outlier it seems, I drink around 2 gallons of water a day with one of those gallons being at work. My job is fairly physical so I sweat a lot and I usually pee around three times at work. I have always been one to drink lots of water or else my body is unhappy and my throat starts to hurt. I have been tested for diabetes and do not have it. Its hard to say how many times I pee at home since I wear diapers frequently after work or at night but I would have to guess 3-5 times a day.
Wow. That’s not often at all considering the amount of water you drink. Either you must sweat a TON, or your bladder must hold a lot more than mine. Interesting. I average less than 1 gallon a day. I always feel slightly thirsty in my mouth though, which is why I’ve been trying to increase my water intake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Deleted member 55019
NonDrip said:
I Keep my husband well hydrated on AB days for obvious reasons. Around 2 litres keeps his flow nice and regular.
That’s about my average these days too. I always feel kinda thirsty though. How much peeing would you consider regular?

Weatheronthe8s said:
That’s about my average these days too. I always feel kinda thirsty though. How much peeing would you consider regular?
Once per hour tops

Before this year I used only drink to meals so like 3,4 glases a day and pee 2,3 times a day.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s and Deleted member 55019
NonDrip said:
Once per hour tops
that’s interesting. I often end up peeing more than that somehow.

MarcusWeeb said:
Before this year I used only drink to meals so like 3,4 glases a day and pee 2,3 times a day.
Yeah. I certainly pee more than that. I used to drink about that much too, but still peed more than 2 or 3 times a day.

Hello. It's an interesting question. I usually drink 1.5 liters of water a day, sometimes less. I know I should drink up to 2 liters, but it seems unrealistic to me.

amberp said:
Hello. It's an interesting question. I usually drink 1.5 liters of water a day, sometimes less. I know I should drink up to 2 liters, but it seems unrealistic to me.
That's interesting. That's kinda how I used to be. I always kinda feel thirsty though. How much do you usually pee in a day?

Good question. No where near enough.
-
GISW

GO3SBOTHWAY5 said:
Good question. No where near enough.
-
GISW
Interesting. I’m assuming that’s to both questions.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Interesting. I’m assuming that’s to both questions.
LoL! Unless I'm less intelligent than I thought don't you HAVE to drink to urinate?!!!!!!!!!
-
GISW

I usually have a 16oz cup of coffee in the morning, and then use a 32oz cool gear tumbler that i fill up about 4 time during the day... it really is more like only 2 full glasses since i never let it get empty.

I drink a lot of coffee (1 liter) and about 600ml water a day, i know, not the greatest but i love my coffee :3
I can't keep track of how much I pee anymore because it just runs out, every few seconds.
Suffice to say that in the morning i last 4h with a betterdry before the front and middle section are soaked really well and must change.

diapernh said:
I usually have a 16oz cup of coffee in the morning, and then use a 32oz cool gear tumbler that i fill up about 4 time during the day... it really is more like only 2 full glasses since i never let it get empty.
That's interesting. I have been trying to drink about that much water.

winterheart01 said:
I drink a lot of coffee (1 liter) and about 600ml water a day, i know, not the greatest but i love my coffee :3
I can't keep track of how much I pee anymore because it just runs out, every few seconds.
Suffice to say that in the morning i last 4h with a betterdry before the front and middle section are soaked really well and must change.
That's interesting. I don't think I could ever drink more coffee than I do water. Coffee is a special treat kind of thing for me.

Back