How much do you all drink a day and how often do you all pee?

GoodniteLover219

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I drink at least three times a day- once after I wake up, another time later in the afternoon, and a final drink three hours before bedtime. But I'll also drink whenever my mouth is dry.

As for how often I go, I'd say it's about every now and than.

Blathers

Ribbit <3
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Dude I could drink one sip of water and pee like 80x. And everytime I pee its a damn being broken ;-; thats why I fill up dips fasttt

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I drink at least three times a day- once after I wake up, another time later in the afternoon, and a final drink three hours before bedtime. But I'll also drink whenever my mouth is dry.

As for how often I go, I'd say it's about every now and than.
That’s interesting. My mouth always seems to feel somewhat dry. But I try to keep my drinking somewhat reasonable. I seem to go a ton though when I do drink. I’m not sure why that is exactly. The only exception is when I drink right when I go to bed, I can drink and not have to go until I wake up. I guess it has something to do with position. I always have to pee badly pretty much the second I stand up.

Last edited:

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Dude I could drink one sip of water and pee like 80x. And everytime I pee its a damn being broken ;-; thats why I fill up dips fasttt
I am kinda the same way. I don’t pee like 80 times, but I do have to pee pretty much any time I drink water multiple times shortly after I drink. I’m not in diapers 24/7 by any stretch, but I do fill them fast. I’m mostly just rushing to the bathroom.