How much do you all drink a day and how often do you all pee?

Weatheronthe8s

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Hi. I am asking this question as an off topic because I don't know where it belongs. However, I am just curious how much you all drink and pee a day, on average. I am asking because I notice that if I drink more than a couple .5 liter bottles of water a day, I have to pee a lot, like probably more than 10 times a day if I was guessing, or at least like every 20 minutes or so when I'm drinking a lot. I don't drink a lot of pop and other things, so I have to drink a lot of water to meet the recommended number. I used to not drink very much and didn't need to use the bathroom nearly as much obviously, albeit still I think in the normal range. However, I noticed I was always thirsty, so I upped my fluid intake to make me less thirsty, and now I'm peeing what seems like a lot. I am just not sure if this is normal or not. Also, I do drink my water very quickly if that makes any difference and I do use the toilet when I feel like I really need to go normally.

Last edited:
No matter how much I drink, I'm peeing like 11 times a day or so. It's just that if I make my 1.5L goal, it doesn't HURT. And I'm less likely to have an accident.

Reactions: Blathers, Deleted member 55019 and Weatheronthe8s
OmiOMy said:
No matter how much I drink, I'm peeing like 11 times a day or so. It's just that if I make my 1.5L goal, it doesn't HURT. And I'm less likely to have an accident.
Yeah. That's interesting. Accidents are rare for me personally, but I come close a lot. I did somehow wet the bed a few times last year, but don't really know what caused it. I don't wear diapers as my regular panties or anything, so I go without protection running to the bathroom quite a bit.

I don't drink near as much as I should, so I usually pee 6-8 times a day. When I drink more I pee about once an hour. On rare occasions, I find myself going every 20-40 minutes.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s
Diaperdan83 said:
I don't drink near as much as I should, so I usually pee 6-8 times a day. When I drink more I pee about once an hour. On rare occasions, I find myself going every 20-40 minutes.
That’s interesting. I have always had trouble drinking enough, and I’ve always went a similar amount of times I think. I was actually once hospitalized for dehydration. I notice personally that I need to go to the bathroom a ton when I drink more. Sometimes I question if me being dehydrated for most of my life is a result of my body trying to hide that I need to go so much. I don’t really know though. It makes me question if my bladder is capable of holding urine. It’s hard to tell though. Yet I can often drink a bottle of water before I go to bed and make it until the morning, with little exception, so that just confuses me. Maybe the position makes it different or something.

Last edited:
I don't keep track on how much I drink. I do know if I put on a fresh clean diaper at 5:00am I'm changing it at 10:00am and it depends on how I feel sometimes I put on a fresh clean diaper and sometimes I don't

EagleBoy said:
I don't keep track on how much I drink. I do know if I put on a fresh clean diaper at 5:00am I'm changing it at 10:00am and it depends on how I feel sometimes I put on a fresh clean diaper and sometimes I don't
That’s interesting. What kind of diaper are you talking about? I know that I struggle to make any of the store bought diapers I’ve bought last 5 hours unless you count overnight or if I barely drink at all.

Weatheronthe8s said:
That’s interesting. What kind of diaper are you talking about? I know that I struggle to make any of the store bought diapers I’ve bought last 5 hours unless you count overnight or if I barely drink at all.
I used Prevail Air Stretchable, an overnight diaper and had no trouble wearing it all night at work stripping and waxing the floors at Walmart.

Weatheronthe8s said:
I use Walgreens brand of depends or attends.

Diaperdan83 said:
I used Prevail Air Stretchable, an overnight diaper and had no trouble wearing it all night at work stripping and waxing the floors at Walmart.
That’s interesting. That’s cool though. I’ve personally worn anything from Walmart brand Attends pull ups to baby diapers and none of them seem to hold super long for me unless I’m sleeping or don’t drink anything. I’ve never worn an adult tab diaper though, so I wonder if that might hold for me longer.

EagleBoy said:
I use Walgreens brand of depends or attends.
Hmm. That’s interesting. I have used attends (the pull up kind) and have found that even they only last a little bit for me unless I’m sleeping or not drinking.

I was very happy with the way they held up. One thing that I found that helped was using a onesie or a pair of thick pantyhose/tights.

Diaperdan83 said:
I was very happy with the way they held up. One thing that I found that helped was using a onesie or a pair of thick pantyhose/tights.
Yeah. I may try that at some point. I haven’t really found anything that helps my diaper hold up better though. I will try something tight on me like that though to see if that works. I wonder if leggings would have the same effect. I say that because my leggings are of a much better quality than my tights. (Wow it felt naturally good saying that as a trans girl)

Reactions: Diaperdan83
I usally drink over 1000ml of water a day some times twice a day

littledreamers333 said:
I usally drink over 1000ml of water a day some times twice a day
Well, 1000 ml is only 2 standard bottles of water. Only drinking that much often leads me to feel dehydrated.

32oz of water is normal for me

littledreamers333 said:
32oz of water is normal for me
Yeah. It used to be for me too. I have always felt thirsty though.

I am on the extreme end. Because of my severe OAB, I pee somewhere between 15 to 20 times a day. How much I drink varies depending on how hot it is and how active I am. Usually I drink about 60 to 70 oz throughout the day (2 L of mostly water) and even then I'm usually pretty dehydrated in the evening. Also, my bladder muscles automatically empty at ~ 120 ml (according to several urodynamic tests).

i drink an average amount of water. maybe 10 glasses spread throughout the day? irregardless of how much and when i drink, though, i rarely ever pee in the mornings, maybe three times in the afternoons, and then what seems like every 30 minutes in the evenings and nighttimes.

but it's normal to pee. and to drink. according to the Mayo Clinic: the average recommended daily water intake is "about 15.5 cups (3.7 liters) of fluids a day for men" and about 11.5 cups (2.7 liters) of fluids a day for women." it's normal to pee out a little less than half to the whole amount of water that you drunk per day, depending on what you do. (if you sweat, you'll pee less, but if you don't do anything at all and use no energy, you'll pee exactly the same amount you drunk.)

Spaz said:
I am on the extreme end. Because of my severe OAB, I pee somewhere between 15 to 20 times a day. How much I drink varies depending on how hot it is and how active I am. Usually I drink about 60 to 70 oz throughout the day (2 L of mostly water) and even then I'm usually pretty dehydrated in the evening. Also, my bladder muscles automatically empty at ~ 120 ml (according to several urodynamic tests).
Yeah. I have actually had a ton of water today, probably similar to what you said, and I'm still thirsty. I'm not sure what's up with that. I just notice though that I often have to pee not long after I drink water, so yeah. That's interesting though. My bladder does seem to hold more than 120 ml though at least with my own tests and I can hold it for at least a little bit.

Back