How much did you care?

How much did you care when you reached puberty?

• I hated it.

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • I didn't really care.

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • I liked it, but wasn't terribly happy.

Votes: 9 20.9%
  • I loved it.

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I was ecstatic.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
How much did you care when you reached puberty? As for me, I wasn't really all that ecstatic about it. I'm still not. You get hair on your d*ck. (For dudes.:D :p) Big deal.

Hell, I was already able to masturbate, so it wasn't that really all that big of a deal to me.

What about you guys?

--The Silent Assassin--

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
Well hair was neat..but I had the unfortunate problem of teen acne. It all cleared up by about the end of 8th grade, but between about 12 and 14ish, I was really miserable about it. Fortunatley I was a big kid (not fat...muscular) so none of the other kids made fun of me about it....I'd never hurt a fly, but they didn't want to mess with me.

-Gus

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]No option for didn't like. I wouldn't go as far as hated if that option was there but I didn't enjoy being 12-13 at all.[/font]

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I don't know what to answer, as I can't think of a start date for puberty.
I mean I had hair down there before high school... Whereas my voice didn't break until waaaaay later.

Stuff I liked and prior to wanted:
Lower voice
Being taller
Getting more muscles
Errmm.. 'other growth'

Neutral:
Sexual feelings
Pubes
Armpit hair
Facial hair

Stuff I hated and didn't want:
Hairy legs
Ranging hormones

I guess that's "I liked it, but wasn't terribly happy."

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wasn't sure which one to pick because really I just liked it. I think I'm like Charlie F on this one. I, at the time, liked the idea of getting older and bigger, and stronger. I actually loved masturbating *sigh* and was into girls at that point. At one point I wanted to get some pubic hair and a little chest hair. I wasn't excited about leg and arm hair, and facial hair became a pain. After I got hit in the head and legs by the 40 mph car, I changed dramatically. I no longer wanted to grow up, I didn't like body hair, and I wanted to be a kid, as well as being with kids, eventually. I also was smart enough to know that becoming an adult meant nothing but work, so my feelings changed. I've often wondered if the brain damage I received from that car, changed my personality, especially sexually. I suspect that it did.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't know what to answer, as I can't think of a
Stuff I liked and prior to wanted:
Lower voice
Being taller
Getting more muscles
Errmm.. 'other growth'

Neutral:
Sexual feelings
Pubes
Armpit hair
Facial hair

Stuff I hated and didn't want:
Hairy legs
Ranging hormones

I guess that's "I liked it, but wasn't terribly happy."
What he said. All of it.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I didn't care. At all. :)

I was like, "Okay, whatever.." I never noticed my voice cracking. Even to this day I think it's fairly high-ish-er when it's really fairly low. =/

Pubic hair.. Meh.. It never bothered me until recently, I've been wanting to destroy it..

Leg hair and arm hair (Which I have plenty of) is the same story. I want it gone, but as of yet am not comfortable with shaving / otherwise-ing it all off.

Sex drive.. I liked that part, I suppose. (Like, actually) Except for the post-masturbation low. Being exhausted like that sucks, especially if you're doing something at the time.

X

xdeadx

At 13 I didn't really care much, 14 I started growing a bit of hair was like okay whatev's still. 15 was kinda wondering why the hell I couldn't ejaculate still. And finally at 16 I was, I was pretty hyped about that after waiting a fucking year and a half X3 So i'm gonna put ecstatic.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
I wasnt particularly happy about it, hate is a bit strong but the closest thing offered.

first it was the hair, I never have liked it and while I dont shave it (except for my face) I do keep it well trimmed. then there was my voice breaking, hated that beause I couldnt go three words withou it making me sound hoarse. the growing, didnt bother me too much until my feet started growing and I'd gone from "that cute kid next door" to "the awkward looking, clumsy guy up the road".

only thing I did like is being able to masturbate.. :p

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
Well, it was such a gradual thing that I didn't realize it was going on until well into it. I can't honestly say I know what age puberty started for me.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I didn't care. At all. :)

I was like, "Okay, whatever.."
That's pretty much it in a nutshell with me. I do remember not being happy with all the extra hair growth. Wasn't too thrilled with wet dreams either! I still hate shaving my face, but after about three days of not shaving, my wife gets after me about my "stickers" when I try hugging or kissing on her, so I have to break down and shave. Yeah, we still do that stuff even in our -50s.:eek:

~Pramrider

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
It is no big deal for me. I didn't like getting hairs where there wasn't any before. But that's okay now. I haven't started getting hair on my face and just some in my pits though. What a major embarassement now is getting unexpected boners a lot of the time, especially when they embarasses me. Also, I don't want to get any zits like my older cousin. Fortunately I haven't gotten them yet

Last edited:

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Stuff I didn't want:
Body hair
Lower Voice
More muscle
Acne

Neutral:
Sex drive
Hormones

Stuff I wanted:
... Yeah, pretty much nothing.

---

But yeah, now that I'm on the downslope, I'm not seeing a terrible change like I thought I would when I was eleven. I'm not this big macho jerk-off with a beard like I thought I would be. I'm kinda happy with who I am.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I was a bit odd. I hit puberty in two stages.

12-13, sex stuff, deeper voice, mood swings.

15-16: Hair, acne[/font]

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
I didn't care one way or the other. I was like ok who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.