How many years did you wear diapers in your youth?

ABedWetter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Eu uso fralda até os 12 anos, além de mamadeira. Meus pais eram muito liberais e ainda me lembro de passar domingos inteiros com minhas fraldas noturnas e calças plásticas. Quantos anos você fez xixi na cama?

(Sorry my english 😅)

[ Translation reads: "" I use a diaper until I am 12 years old, in addition to a bottle. My parents were very liberal and I still remember spending entire Sundays in my night diapers and plastic pants. How old have you wet the bed? "" ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:

WillFord384

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Probably under 2 years. This was back in the days of cloth diapers and rubber pants. We typically trained as early as possible.

[ translation has been removed ] ~KitsuneFox

Last edited by a moderator:

KitsuneFox

Forum Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Eu uso fralda até os 12 anos, além de mamadeira. Meus pais eram muito liberais e ainda me lembro de passar domingos inteiros com minhas fraldas noturnas e calças plásticas. Quantos anos você fez xixi na cama?

(Sorry my english 😅)
Hello, and welcome to ADISC. If you can, please make a post in the Introductions section and tell us a little about yourself, and what you like doing. Keep in mind that according to the rules, all posts have to be in English so that everyone can read them.
Have fun, and enjoy your stay !

ABedWetter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Probably under 2 years. This was back in the days of cloth diapers and rubber pants. We typically trained as early as possible.

Google tradutor: Provavelmente menos de 2 anos. Isso foi na época das fraldas de pano e das calças de borracha. Normalmente treinamos o mais cedo possível.

ETA: If anyone's wondering, the original post is in Portugese, and Google translate says it's:
Oh my God, I messed up, posting the original question and not the English translation 🥲 I'm new here, sorry 😅

LeonTheCabbitKitten

Just a diapered cabbit boy at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I wore diapers until I was nearly 7 and after potty-training I spent 6 months in underwear then ended up back in diapers by choice after getting constipated, then at school I wore pull-ups and diapers when home or out and about, Pull-ups were a strict at school thing for me, this lasted until I was 12, after that Pull-ups were an at home thing in my teens

ABedWetter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wore diapers until I was nearly 7 and after potty-training I spent 6 months in underwear then ended up back in diapers by choice after getting constipated, then at school I wore pull-ups and diapers when home or out and about, Pull-ups were a strict at school thing for me, this lasted until I was 12, after that Pull-ups were an at home thing in my teens
Was it difficult for you?

LeonTheCabbitKitten

Just a diapered cabbit boy at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Was it difficult for you?
not really, I was always tiny for my age, at 6&7 I was about the height of an average 3 year old, my parents would handle it because all around it was easer but then I took over after about 2 maybe 3 years later, at school it was handled by the school nurse. the hard part I think was learning to change myself, it got easer though

Rearzlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can’t remember, what I do remember is that I still had some plastic pants. When my mom would send me to bed, I would put on a couple of pair of big boy underwear and then my plastic pants over top, and sleep through way. I remember it was a sad day when my plastic pants finally fell apart. It was YEARS befor I got anymore. Now I’ve got a whole drawer dedicated to plastic diaper covers 🤗

Wettiguy

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
5 ish. My parents decided they were a waste of time as they leaked anyway so put me in double underpants with plastic pants over. Then I got rid of the plastic pants as they cut in .

Babybear2006

Brandon p
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I had to wear diapers and pullups off and on through out my younger years because of my late potty training and frequent daytime accidents after I was potty trained and because 8 wet my bed until my late teens around 16 or 17 when I started to have more frequent dry nights but still had to wear adult diapers when I was 18 just incase I had a night time accident. It was embarrassing to have to walk around a grocery store with my parents having to carry my own diapers or if my parents went shopping while we was at school my parents would leave my diapers on the kitchen table until I got home and would tell me to take my diapers to my room. It was even more embarrassing if we had friends over and my parents went shopping and we had to help unload to car and my diapers would be in there.

Last edited:

Widgeydog354

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
From 12 to 16 24/7 365 and i wasnt permitted to use a toilet my mum had me do both needs in them though i tried not to do number two in public. But at school i had a matron (school nurse) who insisited i did both and saw her for changing so she could monitor anything that came up eg nappy rashes.

ABedWetter

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
From 12 to 16 24/7 365 and i wasnt permitted to use a toilet my mum had me do both needs in them though i tried not to do number two in public. But at school i had a matron (school nurse) who insisited i did both and saw her for changing so she could monitor anything that came up eg nappy rashes.
How was the experience?

Widgeydog354

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
How was the experience?
it was at times hard. i was in some special classes i was changed in front of house guests, i was bullied at school in the end i broke the bully's nose. i was in and out of hospital with bladder Proccedures. I had to practically live like a baby at home at scout camp i got practically babied by our troops balloo, even public nappy checked in a park once at when i was 12. https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads...r-as-a-kid-or-teen.155053/page-2#post-1963854

I also got treated like a baby on my foreign exchange due to a french teacher who didn't like having me in her class due to being in nappies and tried to get me to ask to be removed from the class that back fired. heres the link for that https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/exchange-trip.147839/ all because i ws ic

some people think being in nappies 24/7 is so cool its not there's lots to be aware of for example cost hygiene i had a post on another site where i told about how my mother would care for me by changing me when i was younger. people were like thats so cool how did you get your mum to change your nappy. not Realising she was doing it to care for me and help with my bladder issues not for my own enjoyment.

Last edited:

sport1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I last we the bed at 13yrs in childhood then older it returned in 50's been diapered every since my wife dose not want to wash sheet's.

abdl86

Where is my tail?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
some people think being in nappies 24/7 is so cool its not there's lots to be aware of for example cost hygiene i had a post on another site where i told about how my mother would care for me by changing me when i was younger. people were like thats so cool how did you get your mum to change your nappy. not Realising she was doing it to care for me and help with my bladder issues not for my own enjoyment.
And it sure was a very nice ting of your mother to do. Its was like a special moment between you and your mother.

Last edited:

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was diapered by my mom until I was 17 and stopped wetting my bed. Stopped wearing diapers during the day when I was 7. My mother insisted on changing me because we used cloth diapers and rubber pants and she didn't trust me to pin my own diapers on correctly. She was probably right about that and I did love when she changed me, even when I was in high school.

Beowulf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think I wore diapers till 4 or 5. I don’t ever remember using pull-ups. I remember I wore the Barney luvs back then.