How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

From in between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne in the northeast

Any one near York / North Yorkshire area

Dj1997 said:
Why don’t you try going to the introduction thread first?
I’d also advise you read up on the rules if you haven’t already.

LittleAlex08 said:
From in between Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne in the northeast
I'm from Middlesbrough always looking for friends and other dl

Dj1997 said:
I'm from Middlesbrough always looking for friends and other dl :)

Babybearuk said:
SK5 Stockport here!
Hey I'm from Middlesbrough if you ever looking to make other abdl friends give me a shout

Softypink said:
Hi everyone, I am curious to know just how common nappy lovers are in the UK. I live in Durham which is in the north east. Where abouts are all you other UK nappy lovers from? I hope so bad adult nappys will be more accepted in the years to come. Be great to know there are many people into it and I am very curious to know if there are any people living nearby too. I dont want to be just the only person in my town that does it.
I'm from Middlesbrough which isn't to far away x

Reactions: Softypink
Northwest hear aswell cd dl

I’m also from Scotland

Reactions: Deleted member 58360
Living in Herts UK but born in London many years ago

I’m from Worcestershire

I’m Bristol. The name give it away I’m sure😂👶🍼

Reactions: babybenji, BabyRobbie, brandy5130 and 1 other person
BabyBristol said:
I’m Bristol. The name give it away I’m sure😂👶🍼
We’ve had a few goes at organising a sw uk meet up but it never comes to fruition. Now lockdown is over we should all just rock up in a pub in Bristol.

FridgeMagnetFish said:
We’ve had a few goes at organising a sw uk meet up but it never comes to fruition. Now lockdown is over we should all just rock up in a pub in Bristol.
Yeah let’s just do it. I’m in.

Reactions: babybenji
Peterhsu said:
I'm a DL and crossdresser from Asia (a small island country at east Asia) and living in Walthamstow, London.
I was also living in North Wales few years ago for a while. It's a lovely place, love that place so much, and want to meet some Welsh AD/DLs (of course some Londoner). As being a discreet and shy DL and a bit worried some WEIRD people, I have never met other people before, but sometimes do want to meet others.

View attachment 53855
Love the the entire outfit, looks fantastic

Hey I’m in North Yorkshire would like to chat and be friends dm me any one

West Sussex but I live with family so no opportunities to actually be little or have little things. I am going on a weekend break in November 2021 so I might get some things if I can be brave enough without also guilt kicking in like it has done in the past when I've managed to get some time alone. And thanks to amazon lockers lol. I hope everyone in the community is well both physically and mentally especially us UK people.

Back