How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

Adultbabycouplenorthwest said:
Hey be nice to get to no u xxxxx
Please write properly. We don’t use text speak here.

I don’t no what u see as properly but it is unless u don’t speak English u silly person

Reactions: DLForever99999
This thread made me wonder, maybe someone should make an online community map. Users can add as much or little info as they want, depending on their comfort with privacy, but as well as location it can say AB, DL or both, age, gender and sexuality. It could have a link to request contact details and some system of user-verification (like verified users can verify other users).

a lot of challenges in making it a safe idea but I bet it could be done

Reactions: Andy300, secondrhubarb, DanUt and 2 others
I am from Gloucestershire, but currently living and working in California. I will be returning back home later in the year.

Reactions: BabyRobbie and Saint
Bedfordshire 👋🏻

Saint said:
This thread made me wonder, maybe someone should make an online community map.

we had one awhile ago, stickpins on a map, could mouse over the pins to see names. EC's had access to the map. ZeeMaps I think it was, not sure what became of it?

Hey be nice to get to no u xxxxx
Please don't use textspeak, like "u" as a word.

• Angry
Reactions: dave1977, Barush, Kymi and 2 others
Hello from Manchester

Reactions: Babybearuk
BLizzy said:
Hello from Manchester
Be good to chat get to no eachother maybe if u want inbox me drop me message xx

Reactions: Andy300 and BLizzy
Hihi i'ma from Liverpool area i'm a 24/7 diapered sissy almost 4 years now. I've met a few abdls at meets ect would love some more friends

DiaperedLoli said:
Hihi i'ma from Liverpool area i'm a 24/7 diapered sissy almost 4 years now. I've met a few abdls at meets ect would love some more friends
That be lovely we from St. Helens Liverpool have r own house xxxx

Moo said:
Please don't use textspeak, like "u" as a word.
At the risk of being slapped, punished or banned, I've perused your posts and answers and, I find you have made your fair share of grammatical errors. These include improper use of its and it's, run-on sentences, sentence fragments and sentences ending in prepositions. Why is there a need to be so rigid when it comes to widely accepted internet abbreviations? These posts are effectively 'texts', albeit without a character limit. I personally generally avoid using them; however, I don't find them offensive or difficult to interpret. In fairness, I have had to google one or two. SMH.

Edit: While many of us might be using devices with full keyboards such as a laptop, there are many people using some kind of hand held device such as a phone. I tend to look for opportunities to economize 'thumb strokes' when using my phones to minimize typo borne frustrations.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lupan, Barabrith and crooke3
Be good to chat get to no eachother maybe if u want inbox me drop me message xx
That would nice

Reactions: babybenji
Drop me a message xxx
How on where?

I have WhatsApp

I’m from Brighton in Sussex :) Hellooooo

Reactions: messybaby and jayashworth
KaleidoscopeKitty said:
I’m in the north west. I think there are a lot of us out there and in my late teens/ early 20s I met quite a few ABDLs who I met on this forum and others. The fact that there is a large UK market for ABDL products like diapers/ onesies etc suggests that it’s not that uncommon and I doubt you are the only person living in your town who is into this, it’s just hard to find others because it’s so taboo most of us are scared to be open about it outside of the internet.
Heya we from north west

Back