How many UK nappy lovers are there and where are you from?

kg1994 said:
Hey I live in Blackpool too how r u
Not to bad, not to bad...The weather could be...less poo right now I guess 😆

I’m from the UK too, Suffolk.

Reactions: Mitchdl, FlowerGirl and chrischrischris
Adultbabycouplenorthwest said:
That be lovely we from St. Helens Liverpool have r own house xxxx
I'm from Liverpool Do you wear plastic pants too

I'm from the south east. bucks. been in nappies all weekend. went shopping in one this morning.

Reactions: DiaperedMieMie, in969, Brumas94 and 2 others
Also in the U.K.! Near Southampton

FlowerGirl said:
Also in the U.K.! Near Southampton
I am in the area regularly, its says carer on your profile, it would nice to chat and know what you are into.

Reactions: FlowerGirl
I’m in Kingston surrey

Reactions: MySecretLife
Dorsetdl said:
I am in the area regularly, its says carer on your profile, it would nice to chat and know what you are into.
Yes! Feel free to message me x

Not a nappy wearer, but a caregiver in the U.K. and interested in making new friends!!

FlowerGirl said:
Not a nappy wearer, but a caregiver in the U.K. and interested in making new friends!!
Hi FlowerGirl. I'm very new to this page so can't pm yet. Once I can I'd love to chat and get to know you if that's OK?

Reactions: FlowerGirl
DiaperArch said:
Ow'do from the North.
Not sure is I have messaged on this page. I am originally from Manchester, not far from Rochdale (Definitely not from Rochdale though lol). Now living in Blackpool.
Ha ha. Nobody ever likes to admit they’re from Rochdale … or Oldham for that matter

I used to live in Blackpool when I first came out …. I lived in an apartment opposite Trades Hotel, it was an experience 😱

Reactions: Saint and Safari
Loveomorashi said:
Ha ha. Nobody ever likes to admit they’re from Rochdale … or Oldham for that matter

I used to live in Blackpool when I first came out …. I lived in an apartment opposite Trades Hotel, it was an experience 😱
You know Rochdale and Oldham, well you may know my hometown 'Middleton' which is sat in between Rock'a'dale, Oldham, Heywood, Caddy and Cassy.

Reactions: Loveomorashi
PampersboyLondon said:
Hey from MK 👋🏼
Your from mk same where abouts I have Snapchat if you want to talk on something better and discord as well-sc messypanties and discord pantspooper#5956

Softypink said:
Hi everyone, I am curious to know just how common nappy lovers are in the UK. I live in Durham which is in the north east. Where abouts are all you other UK nappy lovers from? I hope so bad adult nappys will be more accepted in the years to come. Be great to know there are many people into it and I am very curious to know if there are any people living nearby too. I dont want to be just the only person in my town that does it.
I’m in Poole, Dorset

doodle121 said:
I'm near Wycombe
Me too!! Just a bit further west.

Teddy02 said:
Me too!! Just a bit further west.
IF You mean high wycombe, I know it well. grew up there. we used to live at kingshill.

Reactions: Safari
ben0510 said:
IF You mean high wycombe, I know it well. grew up there. we used to live at kingshill.
Yeh I know Kingshill, I was a bit further away at Chinnor and am now near Thame

PaddedArtist90 said:
Essex but I'm originally from Devon xD!
I'm in essex to

Reactions: xThePaddedGamerx
Back