How many times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firehawk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
The past few morning I have woken up with a totally soaked nappy. The morning before that my nappy was maybe a little over half full.

So I was wandering how many times in a night do you wet?

Last few night I would have to say at least 2 or 3 for me.

LittleICme

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For me, usually 2x at night regularly. 3x rarely. third time usually when I get up and before my shower.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I am on guessing as I am usually asleep but I suspect two possibly three times a night.

plasticsounds

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
At least once, sometimes twice. When I am not wearing a diaper, I have to get up at least once to go pee. It's really a drag. When I do have a diaper on, I wake up, but I can just lay there and go and then immediately fall back asleep. Minimal disruption. I do not wet without waking up. I think in the long run I prefer it that way.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I almost always wet at least 4 or 5 times a night, I am always soaked in the morning right at the limit of my dry 24/7's sometimes about once or twice a week beyond that limit. That's why we have a very well protected bed.

WBxx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Based on the weight of my diaper in the morning, I estimate and log the number of times I wet during the night. So far this month I’m averaging a bit over three.

Dlbychoice

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I normally wake up slightly and then wet. If I'm lucky I'll be asleep before I finish wetting. Most of the time I wet once but lately I have been wetting not long after going to bed then I wet again early hours of the morning. So at the Moment I would say twice.

Kaliborio

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Huh. Honestly I'd never thought about it. One or two maybe? I tend to wake up wet to soaked, but I'm a fairly heavy wetter.

Aston

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
The past few morning I have woken up with a totally soaked nappy. The morning before that my nappy was maybe a little over half full.

So I was wandering how many times in a night do you wet?

Last few night I would have to say at least 2 or 3 for me.

2nd time ever was last night and that's because I had a few to many to drink. I've been wearing 24/7 for 3 months now and 99% have control except for last night

PrincessBella

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I'd have to say only once, mayyybe twice on occasion. More than that seems crazy, but apparently i'm in the minority here :p

Status
Not open for further replies.