How many times have you thrown out all your stuff just to start another collection?

The stuffed animals always stayed but awhile ago I did away with a lot of the picture books and toys. I still regret it but there's nowhere to hide anything. I can get away with a lot being a teenage girl but some things are too questionable.

My binge and purge cycle was outrageous as a teenager. I never had a real pattern some times I’d buy a pack use one and the shame would hit instantly and 30sec later purge throw it all away only to buy more next week other times it would be a month

After I turned 18 I meet my SO I had a purge that lasted 12 years Almost at any rate and know I’m back on a binge

I would say a half a dozen times over the years, thinking back on the money lost on cloth diapers and other expensive purchases is a bit annoying but hey you live and learn.

I pitched diaper stocks a couple of times when I was younger. Haven't done that in year.
I pitched clothing exactly once (a couple of dresses). Now I just pack things away when I'm not so interested and I can retrieve them later.

Twice. I'm out about $300+

I have since learned to just keep my stuff tucked away.

I have days where I want to build myself a nursery and wear 24/7.

Then I have days where I think the whole thing is silly and I have no desire.

So confusing sometimes!

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
I have done it way too many times. I would have to say over 8 and under 10, and now I wear 24/7. I've been in diapers for years now.

More than I care to remember. I hate the binge/purge cycle of acceptance and regret. 🤦🏻‍♂️😔👶🏻

Back when I discovered my ABDL side in 1999, I would buy a pack of Depends and related stuff. I’d wear one diaper til it was soaked, call a phone sex Mommy. I would get off; come down out of the clouds, then throw my diapers away! I felt so stupid and ashamed. Then later on that day or the next, I’d dig my diapers from the trash. I’ve thrown packs of diapers into dumpsters, and then re visited them late at night to retrieve what I’d purged. Every time I’ve binged, I have come roaring back; buying more Depends, baby powder, and A&D ointment than ever before. My purging stopped years ago. This whole ABDL thing became less about sex and more about real fulfillment, and my purging ended.

In my younger years I've done this several times. Also, throughout my adult life I've purged several times but now I believe that I've fully accepted the desires that some might find unusual or strange. Having been diapered 24/7 for over 3 years now I hope that I've gone through my last purge.

I stopped after I moved out and started living on my own. By that pointI'd realized there was no escaping this desire, and no point in throwing out perfectly good stuff when I'll just want it again later. So even when I wasn't feeling it, I kept it.

Last edited:
A couple of times. I really had a lot of nice plushies. I threw them away and got back getting a few more like 2 months later. Then like 6 months later I just donated everything included several plushies and some really cute pjs and kigurumis :(

thrown away twice due to relationship changes...
pack up twice same reason..

recently - I seem to throw away baby stuff 2 or 3 times a year - i buy stuff i never use or doesnt really fit - i do a spring cleaning 2 to 3 times a year

Back