• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

How many times do you change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Three, four max, Abena supers. Assuming I wear morning to night. They stay on until full or dirty, and then they don't come off immediately.

dangermouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Once or twice. Depends how long they last. Never changed until they're full though (a waste of a diaper otherwise!).

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
0.14 - I usually don't manage more than one a week. They aren't exactly easy for me to obtain and I like having them there so I don't use them up quickly.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
None usually. When I wear, I like to wear several at once (because they are CVS ones), and I wear them until I have to take them off (usually from the afternoon/evening of one day, until the afternoon of the next

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Being 24/7 as I am... I usually change 3 times a day. Fresh one first thing in the morning... then change at lunchtime... then again when I get home in the evenings.

nites

Rep for CrinkleCrate
Company Rep
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I usually put my diaper on at night, before i go to bed, and wear it through the night. if i do wear doing the day, i will mostly use just one

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
usually never, maybe once. But when I wear its usually over the course of an afternoon or overnight or something, so I like to make it last. (good diapers are expensive!)

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Usually around 4 a day. I need a better brand, sadly its durpdurpends right now.
Being poor sucks with incontinence. Even more so when its random occurrences. Its mostly emotionally elated for me, so until life cools down a little I'm gonna be stuck like this.
I want it to be my choice!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I usually change twice a day. I put one on in morning before work and then I change when I get home and take the second off before bed. I don't usually wear to bed.

Angusmac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Private
When I wear I put one on at bed time and wear it through the night. I take it off in the morning so technically I'm not really "changing" my diaper, just taking it off.

-Gus

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Like most here, once. I typically wear at night, so on at night and off in the morning. If it's an all day affair, on at night, off in the morning, new one in the morning, and off in the afternoon.

Last edited:
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wear every night, so I usually only use one per day.
If I have the chance to wear in the day, I will not change until necessary.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I usually wear 4 to 5 a day. I wear 24/7, and I usually hang out in my wet and/or messy diapy for a while, feeling really baby-like.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
Once before I go to bed, unless I'm going "Baby" then, that'd make it twice.
I then change into my big girl panties the next day :p
--Evan

hen

Role
Diaper Lover, Other
i wear them once in while sometimes out places, but change when they need to be changed (I go to the bathroom normally), does anyone run in their diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.