• were you taler then kids your age

Votes: 12 24.5%

• Total voters

DannyBBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I was small for my age until I was 15-year-old. I was under 5 feet tall at 15 then grew to 5'10 ½ in about a year

• Wow
Reactions: longallsboy

KarmaBaby2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I’m still only 5’1” but my mom is 5’1” and dad was 5’4” so I was screwed anyway. I was never the shortest kid but was always in the bottom half

tiltedg

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ditto, I was the smallest kid in my 8th grade class, girls included. I had a delayed puberty also. I shot up starting at 17 and ended up at 6' 2" (1.9 meters)

• Wow

Spudnick

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Tallest kid in my school of over 2,000 kids. Tallest person I know. I hate being so tall when I feel so little (and when my equipment doesn't match the stereotype of someone my height!)

littlepupty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I was tallest in my classes until around 3rd grade, since then I haven't grown a single inch though so I very quickly fell behind.

pampers4U

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I was small for my age till age 14 / 15, then shot up like a bean stalk.
At age 8 I was small enough that 1st graders were as big as me, when I was 10 I remember being 4ft something, but my waist was 18" thats when I rediscovered baby diapers again.
I fit into size 6 diapers (no stretchy sides back then) until 14.5years old, then I had a growth spurt and didnt stop growing until I was 6ft 1"
I consider my time for 4 1/2years wearing pampers for fun very lucky to me.

Straycatz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I was usually the shortest in my class, including most of the girls, until about the last two years of high school. Still short now at 5'5".

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I was the second shortest kid in my grade school. Now I tower at almost 5' 8".

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm only 5 foot 2inchs , Always been Short in Stature " Giggle Giggle "

Happy2BeInNappies2

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
I was shorter for all my ages. Still am.
(But being a 'Little' person is not so bad. Is it?).

GoatZombie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I still am. Was always the shortest kid in the class, now just 5’ 6”.

TexasToast11

~SuperDad~
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
I was 4ft from 5yrs old to 18yrs old, I had to sit in a car seat everywhere I went. But at 19yrs old to 22yrs old I grew like a weed to 6ft 4in. Finally got to learn how to drive, fly and be tall and large.

• Wow

warmfeeling

I love wearing nappies
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
DannyBBaby said:
I was small for my age until I was 15-year-old. I was under 5 feet tall at 15 then grew to 5'10 ½ in about a year
I was a couple of pounds at birth, so I’m told, been a shorty ever since 5’4”. Wish I was a little bit taller, wish I was a baller, wish I had a rabbit in a hat, with a bat

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I was the shortest boy in my grade/class throughout school until I finally hit puberty at the end of 10th grade. What made it even worse for me was the fact that I had also stayed back in my early years so I was also one of the oldest kids too…. So I was old & small….it wasn’t a fun combination.

Last edited:

royalpacis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Yes .. just yes...(4'11)

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
At 5’0” I’m still decently short, though it wasn’t until middle to high school that my peers started to outgrow me.

Anemone

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I was up until around my early teens. More significant I think was that I felt it, always a source of angst as a child.

TeddyBearGirl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I’ve always been average height but I did always tend to look younger than I actually was. I remember wishing I was shorter though so I’d look even younger 😊

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
I have Autism and bad ADHD, and I was never that short, even as a 3 year old. I was taller than my doorknob on our house's front door inside even at age 3 1/2. I was 4 feet 9 inches tall at 9 years old. I was already at that age taller than a few of my mom's grown up friends (I'm Asian American, so most of my mom's friends were not that tall). By the time I was 11 or 12, I was already 5 feet 6 inches or 5 feet 7 inches. I did know two boys in my 8th grade class that were 6 feet 3 inches, both were Caucasian. I ended up being 5 feet 10 inches in 10th grade and in the end being 5 feet 11 inches as my final height. My brother (who doesn't have Autism) was short as a little kid, but eventually he grew up to be 5 feet 9 inches tall. He has a good job and has his own family now, while I'm still living with my actual biological parents in my mid 40s.

I hate having Autism and ADHD and being very tall (almost 6 feet tall and 180 pounds). I act emotionally and socially like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old, if anything. I really wish I was very little, because society would be more understanding as to why I act like a small child, if I looked like one. With my Autism, it would almost be a blessing or silver lining and would give me more solace, if I had, say, been a proportional pituitary dwarf about 3 feet 4 inches and 40 pounds instead of being big like I am. Society would be set aside their expectations for me and lower them for me, important because I, out of my control, act like a child. It certainly is less disconcerting to see a person act like a child when they look like a child than one act like that in a big body. I absolutely HATE being tall. I think it's more disabling being tall than small - at least when you have Autism like me. There are so many advantages actually being little. I can't drive a regular car, because of my attention span being so bad, but I can't ride on a Power Wheels. It's like the worst of both worlds - no real adult rights, but no child rights either. It's so frustrating. Even getting a longall and T strap shoes made for me is not that easy.

I talked before with a clinical psychologist from New Orleans before and she has a son with HFA who is 13 now, and she told me in the past that she had at least 2 dozen Autistic adult children tell her they wish they had stayed a child size. Not only that, but several parents told her that out of earshot of their adult child, that they too wished their child was little so people would be more understanding of them. Autism is a very difficult thing and often those with it get bullied in school - sometimes badly. A lot of Autistic adults are emotionally and socially like 7 to 11 year olds - even if they have graduate college degrees. I've read the attempted suicide rate for Autism is unacceptably high and possibly the highest of any disabilities. I would say having Down Syndrome is much easier as they do have social skills built in and plus they are viewed as being "cute". Thus they don't get bullied as much.

But nope I was never short. I'm the tallest person in 25 people in my extended family virtually. And I act the youngest!! My maternal grandparents were small. My grandfather was 4 feet 11 inches tall and my grandmother was 5 feet 0 inches and wore size 3 growing children's shoes (for about a 8 year old).

- longallsboy

hanbanan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I was always known as the tall girl in my class, and it stayed that way through high school. I’m nearly 5’11” and sort of liked being the tall kid