How many people share the same fetish as me?

Are you a zoophiliac

• Yes

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • No

Votes: 65 86.7%
  • Maby

Votes: 5 6.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rocket_Man55

:eek: I was just wondering how many people, if there is any here, are or think they are zoophilias? Just wondering. Thanks. :eek:

M

Mako

NO! I know people can't help what they like but zoophilia and bestiality are just as bad as pedophilia. Subverting your own sexual urges on an animal is terrible. I truly hope to anyone who answers yes knows about the strict line between fantasy and reality.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not me :3
(Braces for impending cow remark)
Pojo, that's nice of you not to want to get frisky with other cows, I'm sure the cow population around the world will thank you for that.

But as for the topic at hand, not exactly my cup of tea. I'll just leave it at that.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
MABY!!!!!! joking.

Eh I'm kinda Whateverfloatsyourboat kinda guy(On everything but a few topics)

I'm not really going to judge you for what you are into.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
NO! I know people can't help what they like but zoophilia and bestiality are just as bad as pedophilia. Subverting your own sexual urges on an animal is terrible. I truly hope to anyone who answers yes knows about the strict line between fantasy and reality.
bestiality is subverting your sexual urges on an animal. zoophilia is a shared experiance, such as a doliphan showing signs that it wants to mate with you.

i'm not one, but i do have a very funny experiance relating to it.

at the summer camp i worked at, the heath director told another staffer about this weird web sight that gives you instructions on how to have sex with dolaphans. of course the staffer lookes it up, and sets it as the homepage for our computer. so everyone that went on the internet got to see it. it was really informative too. did you know that a dolaphan will time it's orgasm to yours? i want to be able to do that!

i'm not one, but i don't care if others are, as long as they don't rape the animal.

M

Mako

bestiality is subverting your sexual urges on an animal. zoophilia is a shared experiance, such as a doliphan showing signs that it wants to mate with you.
They're taking advantage of an animal for their own sexual urges.

i'm not one, but i don't care if others are, as long as they don't rape the animal.
Considering an animal lacks the cognitive, and physical ability TO consent. It is rape/molestation.

If its something someone finds arousing in fantasy, thats fine, yes whatever gets your rock off. But if one crosses that line and starts taking advantage of animals you deserve no mercy.

X

xdeadx

I'm not gonna like get all crazy about it or anything. Just something I personally don't want anything to do with.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I answered with a strong no. However, I'm not going to jump up and start judging you or zoophiliacs in general because I don't know enough about it or the extent of your desires (and how you, if at all, act on them).

Pojo said:
Not me :3
(Braces for impending cow remark)

This one's for you, buddy! :D
YouTube - Ricky Gervais - Animals - Cow

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Dolphins are horny gits.

I mean, you keep saying no, but they're so persistent, it just gets to the point where you can't be bothered fighting it any more, ya' know? After so many nos you start to feel like you sort of owe it to them a bit.
Plus with their smooth talking, and promises of well timed organisms, what's a guy to do?

So maybe it seemed like I was giving out the right signals, the right signs... I didn't really want to, but that dolphin's face lit right up... then it just sort of, happened.
I felt so violated... but the worst thing was that it felt like it was my fault, like I'd given in to easily.
Damn thing orgasmed way early too!

===
I'm not even sure which side of the argument I'm attacking there.
It's silly to think that a dolphin can consent to something.
It's silly to think that a dolphin can be upset in any real way*.

*Actually scrap dolphins, think of a lower animal just to be safe.

R

Rocket_Man55

I respect the people who just said no and left it at that. I am not to happy though with the person who said NO and had to elaborate why they said no and went on and on about why. I already know about this stuff. Im not stupid. People have different opinions about this cirtin type of fetish. I already know what they are. I was just trying to find out if there were any people on this site that I could cope with who have the same fettish as me. That is all. I dont need to be discuraged any more than I already am. :(

Anyways. Thanks for the replys everyone.

Edit:

Sorry I was so angry durring this post. I posted it in the mature topics section becase once again this is a touchy subject for me and I did not want to be yelled at or for people to make me feal bad. I was once again just trying to find somebody who was some what like me.

Last edited by a moderator:

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Dolphins are horny gits.

I mean, you keep saying no, but they're so persistent, it just gets to the point where you can't be bothered fighting it any more, ya' know? After so many nos you start to feel like you sort of owe it to them a bit.
Plus with their smooth talking, and promises of well timed organisms, what's a guy to do?

So maybe it seemed like I was giving out the right signals, the right signs... I didn't really want to, but that dolphin's face lit right up... then it just sort of, happened.
I felt so violated... but the worst thing was that it felt like it was my fault, like I'd given in to easily.
Damn thing orgasmed way early too!

===
I'm not even sure which side of the argument I'm attacking there.
It's silly to think that a dolphin can consent to something.
It's silly to think that a dolphin can be upset in any real way*.

*Actually scrap dolphins, think of a lower animal just to be safe.
I can think of a dirty blowhole joke, but I think I'll take the high road on this and it leave it to your imagination :p

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer, Private
Considering an animal lacks the cognitive, and physical ability TO consent. It is rape/molestation.
Dolphins defenitly have cognitive and physical ability to consent. dolphins can show you that it wants to have sex, and can reject you if they so please. if they show you the signs (such as swiming upsidown with a pinkish toned belly) and you choose too accept, then ther's nothing wrong with it. i'd give you other examples of animals but i'm only book smart on the sexual paterns of dolphins.

R

Rocket_Man55

Dolphins defenitly have cognitive and physical ability to consent. dolphins can show you that it wants to have sex, and can reject you if they so please. if they show you the signs (such as swiming upsidown with a pinkish toned belly) and you choose too accept, then ther's nothing wrong with it. i'd give you other examples of animals but i'm only book smart on the sexual paterns of dolphins.
Yes finally. Somebody who actally knows something about this. :smile:

Verscha

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Perhaps I'm being ignorant, but don't lots of animals give off physical signs that they want to mate? So using that logic, would it therefore also be okay to bugger a cat if it presented itself to you while on heat, as they are sometimes wont to do? I can't help but feel you're anthropomorphising dolphins (although it is true that they are among the most intelligent animals) solely to justify zoophilia.

I don't think it's wise to have sex with something that clearly doesn't have the same cognitive abilities and emotional responses as you do. That said, if these desires are confined to your fantasies then I don't feel I have the right to condemn you for having 'bad thoughts'. Live and let live, I say.

M

Mako

Dolphins defenitly have cognitive and physical ability to consent.
Really, there's sentient talking dolphins? You should really bring this to the scientific community!

dolphins can show you that it wants to have sex, and can reject you if they so please. if they show you the signs (such as swiming upsidown with a pinkish toned belly) and you choose too accept, then ther's nothing wrong with it. i'd give you other examples of animals but i'm only book smart on the sexual paterns of dolphins.
So can a 13 year old to a 30 year old. That doesn't make it an acceptable practice on the behalf of the adult. Arousal does not equal consent.

People can neg rep me all they want about this issue. I am informed, and if it's left at fantasy. Then I have no issue, and so should no one else. The moment you cross that boundary you have become a predator. It's a bit disturbing that the two here defending bestiality are defending the real life practice of engaging in sex with animals...

R

Rocket_Man55

Also. If you make yourself somewhat like the pack leader of a group of animals it is somewhat expected by the animals for the person to have intercorse with them. This is a true statement to. Also what if like Link said the animal shows signs of wanting to have sex with you. Why not. How could that be wrong? They wanted it. Just asking of corse.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
So...You do want to have sex with animals, or not? I don't think I understand this whole thing

Status
Not open for further replies.