How many people in your life know you like diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In my life there is my Mom (as in actual Mom) a friend I used to work with and occasionally hang out with (I told him the last time we hung out, he didn't seem to care that much or hold it against me or anything like that, we just have very different schedules now so it can be hard to find a good time to hang out) and my younger brother and an older cousin.

My cousin comes over to my house a lot to chill, watch movies or TV shows via media streaming.

Both him and my younger brother didn't seem to know I like diapers until recently (like a few weeks back) when my cousin pointed it out and they thought it was weird but really didnt care (he only asked why and I just said I liked them and he kinda joking laughed) and hasn't said anything about it since.

Of these 4 my Mom seems to care the most, but it seems to be out of concern more than anything else; i think her biggest concern is nobody would accept it and I would be lonely.

I know there are accepting and even encouraging people for our ABDL sides, and if anything I rarely even feel lonely and that just goes back to me tending to be shy and keep to myself, but also that I just dont get out of the house a lot besides to go to work or get groceries and me not being a driver I'm usually either at work or at home.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
Not many people know I like diapers. However, an increasing number know I wear them because I have finally accepted that my incontinence is most likely permanent.

Reactions: Debbiecares4abdl
Kaliborio said:
Not many people know I like diapers. However, an increasing number know I wear them because I have finally accepted that my incontinence is most likely permanent.

Well, I think a lot of people are accepting of having a medical need for diapers, on the other hand a lot less people accept it when someone likes diapers, or you could say has a mental need for them (for me it's kind of like using diapers is a form of therapy)

BabyTyrant said:
Well, I think a lot of people are accepting of having a medical need for diapers, on the other hand a lot less people accept it when someone likes diapers, or you could say has a mental need for them (for me it's kind of like using diapers is a form of therapy)
Absolutely. I'm AB/DL as well as being incon (in fact, I was AB/DL before my current and seemingly permanent episode of incontinence). I understand what you mean.

Both of my parents know, and that’s it. I talked with both of them last fall and they were very accepting of it. I doubt I’ll tell more than a couple other people in my life though.

My Dad does , being that he's been with him upstairs for 13 1/2 years since the big C took him😢
Mum I'm telling today :oops:

• Sad
Reactions: bbMe
Quite a lot of people now know that I am a Little since I was outed at a place I used to work.

I really would recommend what happened to me to anyone. Being found out by work colleagues and losing my job was really bad.

But now the dust has settled and myst people in my life know that I am ABDL it's kind of easier this way.

If / when my Little side leeks out when I am trying to Adult my friends just accept it part of who I am.

Don't get me wrong I don't waddle down the High Street in my diaper saying look at me I am a adult baby.

I just try a live in a way that I have a balance between being a grownup and being a Little.

Hugs

Siysiy

Just about all of my friends know that I wear diapers but they don't know that I wear diapers all the time they think that it's just for bedwetting but I have only told a couple that after I started wearing I decided that I like to part of it is the comfort part is my bed not getting soaked I will never mind waking up with a wet diaper but I don't like my bed wet moral of the story is that you should always use a diaper even if you think you might be able to wake up dry

Carnifex said:
Just about all of my friends know that I wear diapers but they don't know that I wear diapers all the time they think that it's just for bedwetting but I have only told a couple that after I started wearing I decided that I like to part of it is the comfort part is my bed not getting soaked I will never mind waking up with a wet diaper but I don't like my bed wet moral of the story is that you should always use a diaper even if you think you might be able to wake up dry

I have never had a problem with continence, even bedwetting except for a short time in my life in Elementary school when I would have daytime accidents and then I found out it was something surgically fixable (nothing major as after the surgery I recovered very quickly and didnt need any kind of treatments after that) and I havent had any problems since then.

If I was an occasional bedwetter I wouldn't have problems with needing diapers even just in case because I really do like diapers and sometimes I sleep with a diaper on, but I always wake up dry and needing to pee (quite badly if I have a lot in me)

My entire family know I wear diapers and a untold number of others who follow me on Facebook as I outed myself 2 years ago on Facebook.
I simply had gotten tired of hiding the fact I wear diapers, that I piss and shit in my diapers when ever I need to go.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
parcelboy2 said:
My Dad does , being that he's been with him upstairs for 13 1/2 years since the big C took him😢
Mum I'm telling today :oops:
Well Mum already 99% knew and was ok with it , now no more hiding the fact or getting up early just to wash diapers

Not many people in my life know. My mom knows, I think my brother might, and a few ABDL friends obviously know, but that’s about it.

Not a lot, only the essentials. A couple of my childhood friends know and all of my previous/current romantic partners, they knew and were very accepting, hence why I have had 3 Mommies so far :)

As far as family is concerned, my Mother freaked out when she discovered a stash of baby toys, if she knew I wore diapers and acted like a baby, she would probably freak even more so, so I will never be telling her. I do have the sneaking suspicion that my Godmother might know, that or at least she is acquainted with the AB/DL community because she has mentioned ABs during regular conversation many times.

Last edited:
My family know my husband knows and well since I wear all the time I suspect that others may know but I really don't care at this point because if someone says anything I have Cerebral palsy and need them for that end of story. It is what it is when you need them

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
BabyTyrant said:
In my life there is my Mom (as in actual Mom) a friend I used to work with and occasionally hang out with (I told him the last time we hung out, he didn't seem to care that much or hold it against me or anything like that, we just have very different schedules now so it can be hard to find a good time to hang out) and my younger brother and an older cousin.

My cousin comes over to my house a lot to chill, watch movies or TV shows via media streaming.

Both him and my younger brother didn't seem to know I like diapers until recently (like a few weeks back) when my cousin pointed it out and they thought it was weird but really didnt care (he only asked why and I just said I liked them and he kinda joking laughed) and hasn't said anything about it since.

Of these 4 my Mom seems to care the most, but it seems to be out of concern more than anything else; i think her biggest concern is nobody would accept it and I would be lonely.

I know there are accepting and even encouraging people for our ABDL sides, and if anything I rarely even feel lonely and that just goes back to me tending to be shy and keep to myself, but also that I just dont get out of the house a lot besides to go to work or get groceries and me not being a driver I'm usually either at work or at home.

Momma2moosy and the rest of you. Unless it is by accident no one else will ever know. Seeing as I am older than my wife, I gave her permission, after I die, she can tell my niece who is a counselor. I told her she could share everything, stories, pictures, scrapbook. The reason is that my niece would "get it" maybe she can help others that were like me.

Reactions: teddytugger
I’ve only ever told my current girlfriend; she took it bad and told her so called best friend, who has a mouth like the front page of a newspaper. Since this all happened, I haven’t been able to wear and have to make sure I anyone see anything.
So I’m pretty sure lots of people have heard rumours, but I haven’t given anyone anything to validate the rumours.

tas84 said:
I’ve only ever told my current girlfriend; she took it bad and told her so called best friend, who has a mouth like the front page of a newspaper. Since this all happened, I haven’t been able to wear and have to make sure I anyone see anything.
So I’m pretty sure lots of people have heard rumours, but I haven’t given anyone anything to validate the rumours.

I am very sorry this happened to you.

You say "current" girlfriend; after she betrayed your confidence are you still dating her? And if so... why? You already know this is a part of you, she is incompatible and a big mouth. I hope she is worth it?

Wife, all my friends, mother-in-law, some coworkers. Anyone who takes 5 minutes on Facebook to see that I follow Tykables, Bambino, etc.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Well,
my band mates know about both my incontinence and my love for diapers. They are very accepting. Probably because two of them are IC as well, and those two are female. I feel like girls listen better and are more understanding. My guitarist is a little too (she'd love ADISC, but she is very shy with the internet). When we are on the road or at a show, they provide me with diapers because I'm not allowed to wear at home. They are truly golden people!

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and perlFerret
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back