how many people are dl's or ab's that have autism here

are you a dl tha has autism or a ab that has autism or both

• Total voters

eliblox2009

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I gonna say that @BobbiSueEllen said this in a post titled "What Is Origin Cause Of ABDL Fantasies/Appeal Of Nappies to ABDL's Do You Think?" . anyways so me and bobbisuellen (and probably some other people) were wonder how many people have autism an are a dl and how many people are a ab and have autism and how many people have autism in the world. personally I am a ab and a dl and I have autism

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, KittyninjaW, YakuiAndOzoi and 1 other person

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
I've always been an oddie...but it took years to learn I'm an autie! And I don't drive an Audi and my navel's not an outie (and the Navy never had my navel but the Army did...for 51 days!) 🤣🪖

• Haha
Reactions: starpointrune, GatoChihuahua, KittyninjaW and 6 others

eliblox2009

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
BobbiSueEllen said:
I've always been an oddie...but it took years to learn I'm an autie! And I don't drive an Audi and my navel's not an outie (and the Navy never had my navel but the Army did...for 51 days!) 🤣🪖
2 things. first you all ways are making jokes ,you just made my day with that rhyme. second i was diagnosed at the age of 5 with autism and adhd

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen

YakuiAndOzoi

#1 (diapered) Playboi Carti fan (probably)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
I have to imagine a significant chunk of this site, based on my own (admittedly limited) experience with the adult diaper community in general and outside of this site! I myself am autistic and a big diaper fan! I'll put myself down as both ab and dl since I love diapers as both a comfort tool + dressing childishly and babylike and as just a general sexuality enjoyment tool, so the labels fit me well enough.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PlastiBrain, SuperMaidRavi, bigtoddler96 and 3 others

eliblox2009

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I have to imagine a significant chunk of this site, based on my own (admittedly limited) experience with the adult diaper community in general!
i would assume that too

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and YakuiAndOzoi

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
YakuiAndOzoi said:
I'll put myself down as both ab and dl since I love diapers as both a comfort tool + dressing childishly and babylike and as just a general sexuality enjoyment tool, so the labels fit me well enough.
That makes two of us! I've always been of a mind that all ABs are DLs but not all DLs are ABs. I love, love, love dressing and living like a sweet toddler girl in a diaper, it's the best feeling ever! Toys, teddy bears, bottles, pacifiers, clothes. I think my autism has about everything to do with that oddism...it makes me uniquely me. I'm peacefully content now. ☺️

eliblox2009 said:
2 things. first you all ways are making jokes ,you just made my day with that rhyme. second i was diagnosed at the age of 5 with autism and adhd
Humor has been my most vital ally in surviving being an Autie...especially in the decades where my autism was the elusive shadow-being without a name or face. It still is, even when said stranger came out of the dark and introduced themselves by name and face. That was just over 4 years ago, at age 52.

Good thing I'm not Irish...I'd be Autie Murphy! 😉

Reactions: GatoChihuahua

BlameBaby

✝️"River Valley Ages - Everything U do"✝️
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
AB√

DL√

Autism √√

Where is the option for AB & DL with Autism😥

Reactions: eliblox2009, PlastiBrain and BobbiSueEllen

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
BlameBaby said:
AB√

DL√

Autism √√

Where is the option for AB & DL with Autism😥
you can check more than one answer!

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, MetalDan86, PlastiBrain and 1 other person

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
BobbiSueEllen said:
🤣

BlameBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
YakuiAndOzoi said:
you can check more than one answer!
But one single answer would be nice I guess.

Last edited:
  • Thinking

Elhon

Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yeah, definitely tied to why I am a DL as well. I do not have any real AB tendencies though. I have never been fully out of diapers I have always wet the bed and certain things that take up to much of my attention will have me wet. I also have to focus so as not to wet as when I need to go I do not have the urge, I only get it when my bladder is filling at least that is the professionally diagnosed theory.

So about half an hour before I need to go I have the urge for about five minutes and if I try to go then I very rarely can but I will wet about fifteen minutes later if I have had a lot of liquid and half an hour if I have not had much liquid. I was not out of daily diapers until seven and had at least three accidents a week until thirteen. If I am overstimulated I may go without noticing and it has got worse age but I think that is just because I have more stimuli, not due to aging inherently.

Once when I was twenty-one working from home with a lot of tasks I wet without noticing and diapered up in the day for the first time in years, at least negating various situations like movies. I have not looked back since, it is very comforting, and my rare AB stuff is comfort drawn from acting like I am seven or so again and not potty trained. More Adult Kid than Adult Baby I guess. No kink aspect to it for me either, just a comfort thing.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, BobbiSueEllen and BlameBaby

howiebabe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm repeating a comment I made on the "What is the Origin" post as this is even a better place for the discussion.

It is highly likely that the percentage of autistics who are ABDL is higher than the percentage of non-autistics given the sensory and other issues associated with autism and various compensations that autistics make to survive in, what for many of them, is a hostile world..

However, there are many more non-autistics in the world and so the percentage of ABDLs that are autistic is not as high.

Here on this magnificent site we cater to any form of ABDL, hopefully, without any prejudice based on other factors. So whatever the cause, be in autism, childhood trauma, physical issues or anything else, all are welcome, appreciated, and supported.

Reactions: MetalDan86, PlastiBrain and BobbiSueEllen

BobbiSueEllen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
howiebabe said:
I'm repeating a comment I made on the "What is the Origin" post as this is even a better place for the discussion.

It is highly likely that the percentage of autistics who are ABDL is higher than the percentage of non-autistics given the sensory and other issues associated with autism and various compensations that autistics make to survive in, what for many of them, is a hostile world..

However, there are many more non-autistics in the world and so the percentage of ABDLs that are autistic is not as high.

Here on this magnificent site we cater to any form of ABDL, hopefully, without any prejudice based on other factors. So whatever the cause, be in autism, childhood trauma, physical issues or anything else, all are welcome, appreciated, and supported.
So, overall it's about ratios. They said once that 1 in 150 people have autism, worldwide...that's overall, in-general. So, for sake of (fictional) research example...we shrink the groups:
  • In the military, the ratio could be one in 2,000;
  • In acting, it could by 1 in 500;
  • In MENSA, it could be 1 in 40;
  • In NASA, it could be 1 in 37;
  • In AB/DL, it could be 1 in 20.
Remember, I said fictional. This is only meant to be an illustration of how levels can vary between the whole & smaller groups...or even between those smaller groups.

Personally, I'm glad I'm in AB/DL, regardless of the numbers...or even world-viewpoint. I love wearing 'Pampers', using them...and dressing/living a'la baby. And I like being in the "risky" subgroup. More diapers and fun/cute stuff for me! 🥰🥳

Last edited:
Reactions: GatoChihuahua

Stillalittleboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I strongly suspect I am on the spectrum, but not diagnosed and have no burning desire to be diagnosed. I don’t think it entirely explains my love for wearing diapers, but it may play a small part.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, MetalDan86 and BobbiSueEllen

MaxDL

PeekABU boy 😋
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Autism diagnos since my early childhood DL (not sexual) but I love the feel of the diaper and AB..

Reactions: GatoChihuahua and BobbiSueEllen

CookieMonstah

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I've never been tested or diagnosed but I believe I could be. I've checked out many symptoms and feel like I could be but don't think it's that obvious. Some of the traits overlap with ADHD though.

Reactions: GatoChihuahua, MetalDan86 and BobbiSueEllen

YakuiAndOzoi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
  4. Other
Looking at the results so far, I'm interested by some of these ratios!
Screenshot 2023-01-18 125336.jpg
It's very interesting that the DLs with or without autism are much more closely matched than the ABs with or without autism so far. Of course, it does make sense that there are more DL responses too in general, because I think a great majority of this site would categorize themself as such for a demographics survey like this, even if they're like me and wouldn't use the term DL to describe their enjoyment of diapers.

Of course, these ratios could still change drastically with only a few votes! Far far too early to even call a correlative association! But just unexpected to me! Enjoyment of AB being more influenced by autism than enjoyment of DL is something I'd never thought about before but makes sense on face value to me!

• Thinking
Reactions: MetalDan86, BobbiSueEllen and PlastiBrain

userofaname

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I didn't get my diagnosis until my 29s, but I have ASD and ADHD and identify as a DL as well. It's nice to find other like-minded individuals on here that fit a similar profile. Makes me feel like less of an oddball some days! 😅

MetalDan86

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
howiebabe said:
Good point! As an Autistic, I always pictured that my interest in diapers was a repressed form of stimming to deal with overstimulation. Things were definitely a lot more hostile, and seemingly noisier when I was younger. For instance, I absolutely despised fireworks back then, but can tolerate them now. Diapers were just a taboo security blanket that I had to mask for many years before coming out with this fetish.

Reactions: Sidewinder and BobbiSueEllen

Elhon

Baby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wonder if this has ties to why I and several others believe people with autism are more likely to be trans and otherwise gender non-conforming. It is like you can see the matrix, and just go "This shit is made up right?" as gender surely is. It is kind of the same thing with "Using a diaper makes you a baby" or if not a baby it means you are immature or stupid or... IDK something, I do admit it is not as clear cut, using the restroom has obvious advantages whereas seeing dresses as something a man can never where is just an absurdity.

You also have the fact a lot of us, myself for sure can just kind of doge judgment. You think I am kind of strange because of diaper use? Okay well, you woulda thought that anyway so who cares. Ever wonder where "Be gay so crime" comes from? If it is a crime to be gay (as it often was and still is in many places) other crimes become permitted. Judgment on you has already been passed and you have a guilty verdict. Okay so being guilty of more is hardly a burden.

We are already social outcasts being more of one is kind of a logical response if I am honest, at least if what you are doing is harmless, it is hardly going to permit murder and mass theft but if you are not able to give us a reason other than society says it is weird we can just ignore you, explains all the furries as well if I am honest.