How many panties...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am a guy who loves wearing panties. Can't do it as often as I like 'cause the wife doesn't know, so my collection is thus limited. But I do have about 30 pretty pair to choose from at the present time for when I get to wear. How many pair do you have available to you? Do you wear them openly, or do you hide it like I do?

D

Deleted member 989

...I think 30 pair of underwear is a lot... o.o

Anna

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I have about 19 CUTE pairs. I where them when ever I want cuz you cant see what sort of underwear I have on as I where clothes :) as for crops and stuff I only where at home
Kids under where I think is much bettor than adults as the aim is not to look sexy or let some thing be seen(it is innocent and is the way it should stay). I also like kids bras/crops as they look like a bra but you dont need boobs to where them.(LINK to one I have http://www.bonds.com.au/girls-wideband-contour-crop-uyhc1a-22y.html)

Sorry to people who may look at link in like 1 year as it will not work:(

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I am guessing that I have about 20 pairs. I have everything from thongs to granny panties. I like my bikini style panties the best. None of mine are 'little' girl designs. I wish I had more 'little' girl panties. Their hard to find in my size.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have nine pair of the Baby Pants training pants which I think of as diaper panties. At least half of them are pink, and yes, not only does my wife know, but she bought four pairs for Christmas and other holidays.

Adventurer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
  4. Other
30 pairs and your wife doesn't know? You're doing pretty well, I'd say! My wife knows about and supports my cross-dressing, and I own about 10 pairs. So yeah, I'm impressed you can keep it under wraps.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Ebay under adult baby sissy and under sissy there are some little girl undies looking stuff good luck:)

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have several pair of Bali Skimp Skamp panties that I can wear anytime I want.
Also I have eight pair of PUL panties in solid pink and various prints on a pink
background. Love my pink.

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I dont have many since my gf isnt a fan of me crossdressing and I dont get to do it in public much anymore so I pretty much just wear dresses at home while padded, so a lot of my panties got tossed during our last move. Probably have less than 6 pairs right now, likewise I dunno where they are specifically =P but I had a couple dozen pairs before I gave them up :D

Sitherus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Incontinent
  6. Other
i dont have but 1 pair. but i do however have 3 pairs of supper sports short shorts (try saying that 10 times) you know... the kind with the panties built in?

AddyShadows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
All of my underwear are panties and I don't have that much o_O Maybe like. . . 5 or 6 pairs. . . at most. . .

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I own about 10-15 pairs that are a combination of boy shorts and bikini style panties that I like to wear as often as I can. They are mostly one solid color but one has white and black polka dots on them. I do want to buy more and try to wear them all the time though.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not so much in to wearing them but a panty lust is in my nature. I must have at least 200 pair as well as many other intimate female undergarments.

lgmuffin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
All of my panties are BABY panties, the kind that go over diapers. Regular panties are just too grown up for me.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I have 16 pairs of panties

AshleyTcd

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Iv 10 pairs mix of shorts and brief types. They are also a mix between size 16 - 18

ginger22

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
I have way more panties than I could ever use which I do daily. I own both store bought panties and custom made panties I bought on ebay. Anybody remember Irish Rose? My spouse ignores my little fetish.

ABDLHybrid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
  6. Other
At first when I saw the title of this thread I assumed it meant how many pantie's have you had on at one time, For me the number is 12 lol as for how many I own now is about 4-5 Including a skirt deal with the panties built in.

Abenalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Went by K-Mart the other day and stopped in. Took a pass through the Lingerie section and saw two more great pair of panties I just had to have. When I got home I did a count just to see where I am. I now have 41 pair of panties. I have more panties than I do regular guy underwear. I am making an attempt to wear as much as I can every day. Sometimes I start the day first thing in panties. Other times I change into panties after the wife leaves for work. I normally change before the wife gets home. Other times I chance it and wait until later in the evening to change into my more "manly" underwear.

skippy5403

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have a lot, more than I can recall off the top of my head, if I had to guess I'd say at least 50 pair. I love thongs but mostly wear hi-cuts or bikinis. I also have about 10 pairs of bras, a nice garter and stockings set too. I honestly don't wear but maybe 1/4 of that with any regularity, at least panty wise. I have 6 sports bras and I like those because they are discreet.

Status
Not open for further replies.